Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (18060 Views)

PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k / I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by dpete1: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yes, By BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
The biggest scam of the world is APC's Change.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by TamunoRichard(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bassoon like me? Not possible
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by 1990news: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
The person below me got a sad story to tell.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Sayelabola(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
chinedu2412:
Fp first to comment..

What sense have you commented?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by hustla(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Never. Who born Maga
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Sayelabola(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
1990news:
The person below me got a sad story to tell.

You are not serious.

I have never been scammed, because I am not greedy.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by holarindey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Defaramade:
FTC ko ITF ni

cry
Defaramade:
FTC ko ITF ni
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
chinedu2412:
J
u re a cheat?pls I registered my account with MMM on 20th of November and I suppose to pay a lady using keystone account detail.a lady called me n told me he is not using the keystone bank again because of BVN issue she directed me to pay into first bank account(her neighbour account ).The money involve is #500,000 ..what should I do?even the no she called ne with doea not correspond with the no on the MMM site!!!na scam she wan scam me so?wgat should I do pls?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by unipol(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
By girls, yes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by kvngveektour(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yes. By ultimate cycler
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by TamunoRichard(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Baddoo like me? Not possible atol

It's [s][size=25pt]RICHIE[/size][/s] on the keypad

A beg join me chop this people money since them decide to pay us free money.. If interested click the link on my signature and turn big boy in 1 week...
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by ABIODUN105(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
I ve been scam times without numbers
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by afanide: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thank God o.... Never..... Never......Never......
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Maximus85(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Pls i registered my account with MMM on 20th of November and I suppose to pay a lady using keystone account detail.a lady called me n told me she is not using the keystone bank again because of BVN issue .she directed me to pay into first bank account(her neighbour account ).The money involve is #500,000 ..what should I do?even the no she called ne with does not correspond with the no on the MMM site!!!na scam she wan scam me so?what should I do pls.......to the topic proper ......one paradise site www.paradise.scam me of #1500 since last week.e no even pain me .

Call your guilder

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Defaramade(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sayelabola:

What sense have you commented?
Don't mind them, as if they will get paid for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Walecoker65(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Pls i registered my account with MMM on 20th of November and I suppose to pay a lady using keystone account detail.a lady called me n told me she is not using the keystone bank again because of BVN issue .she directed me to pay into first bank account(her neighbour account ).The money involve is #500,000 ..what should I do?even the no she called ne with does not correspond with the no on the MMM site!!!na scam she wan scam me so?what should I do pls
It was even stated in the MMM site that you shouldn't do that, you must pay in the account details stated in the 'order created'. Changing of account is prohibited on the part of the receiver. Don't be scammed please. Write to MMM itself through the support page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Sayelabola(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
OMOTOWO:
u re a cheat?pls I registered my account with MMM on 20th of November and I suppose to pay a lady using keystone account detail.a lady called me n told me he is not using the keystone bank again because of BVN issue she directed me to pay into first bank account(her neighbour account ).The money involve is #500,000 ..what should I do?even the no she called ne with doea not correspond with the no on the MMM site!!!na scam she wan scam me so?wgat should I do pls?

Because of the amount of money involved, and as a fellow nairalander i won't want you to fall victim... Thus permit me to give you my account detail, so when you have confirm the identity of the said lady, message here, and I shall do the needful. grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Sayelabola(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
ABIODUN105:
I ve been scam times without numbers

And you never learn from the previous? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by mayoor15(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Defaramade:
FTC ko ITF ni
guy b lyk say, u dey expect ITF money o
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
have been scam by so call fixed football match in facebook telling me to bring 100 euro for 30 odd after i pay the money na so the gUY BLOCK ME FAST FAST ON FACEBOOK I SICK FOR TWO WEEKS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by ayodejijoshua(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
i can't forget day 12th of December 2012, they ask where yem kem office as i directing them that is how der enter me that i can't remember anything not until their collect my salary money and my new fone that day was so bad
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by emymeeky: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by tosyne2much(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm coming bsck
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
bitter xperience it was the first and the last time I was scammed and can u believe it happened on nairaland by one godforsaken guy named TIPMASTER he said he has a booked game for me to play that I should transfer #500 naira Mtn card to him and I complied, the guy collected the recharge card and send a game that has been lost before being played I still believe in him and I stake #1000 naira on it and I lost the game woefully (sobbing) can u believe the guy blocked me immediately on WhatsApp I tried to call him not reachable, I was pained simply because that was the last bar on me and I was a student then, BITTER

TIPMASTER, I know u are reading this that is if u are still on earth anytime I come by you anywhere even if am on suit I promise u am going to tear ur scrotum from ur bloody asss and feed u with it, I mean every single word above. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by Defaramade(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
mayoor15:
guy b lyk say, u dey expect ITF money o
Lol, dem never pay my IT money.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by mayoor15(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Back to the matter, yes I was scammed by APC & PMB in 2015 and GEJ &PDP in 2011
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by mayoor15(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Defaramade:
Lol, dem never pay my IT money.
No b u alone, I still dey eye dt 15k
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by frubben(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yea I was scan one time

I was actually going to computer village to get a techno phone and as I cross the road I saw 2 guys walking toward me and I called them to ask for description to computer village

Thanks for wasting ur time.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by lonelydora: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
I haven't been scammed because I am not greedy. 419 never do me before. Reason I'm not on MMM.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? by bustamode: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
let's see,reminds me of when moshood introduced me to one bros who he said could secure yabatech admission that year, gave the dude like 20k in 2004,that was a lot of money then if you agree with me,only for bros to begin with stories that touch the heart any time I ask for the admission update..... I got fed up and cursed the bros meanwhile moshood pretended he was in the dark,after some time,I realized moshoos and that bros where working together..... well I got my admission in the university and my life is groovy,but we learn every day....lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) / FG Appoints Abdul-Akaba Sumaila As Sole Administrator Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex / Crude Oil Price Plunges Further, Now Sells Below $35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.