Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. (1186 Views)

Up To 30,000 Trays Of Egg Forsale 08138581267 / 750 Per Crate Of Egg. EGG THREAD. EGG THREAD / My Hen Hatched Yesterday And Died Today Left With Only The Chicks (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
I will start by saying Happy New Month to everyone, wishing you the best of it.
As I went to an Aunt's place, I was surprised to see the size of egg laid by one of the fowls in her poultry. The so-called hen laid different sizes of egg but I separated this particular one because I have never seen it before.
What could be the reason for this size of egg?
Would Wonders ever change/end?
Please, see photos below>>>

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2016
more pic

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
See the hen below

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by oloriooko(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
grin effect of the change promised by APC even animals are victims grin

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2016
more pic

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by orisa37: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2016
we're in a recession. and end time is on.

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by airminem(f): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Times are changing as it affects cost to survive

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
more pic

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
mods: Lalasticlala, Seun Osewa come and see egg laid by a hen a victim of Change!
Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by sod09(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2016
recession hit d hen hard

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Bigcake: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
The answer is not farfetched. Buhari's regime has directly and indirectly affected everything including animals. Op be ready to see much smaller sizes than the current one.
Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Bigcake:
The answer is not farfetched. Buhari's regime has directly and indirectly affected everything including animals. Op be ready to see much smaller sizes than the current one.

You are funny.
Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
The egg is produced in stages before being finally covered by the shell. Maybe this egg skipped a stage. It could be that the albumen is missing. Another thing that can cause small eggs is if the hen just started laying.

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by laposta: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Farmerforlife:
The egg is produced in stages before being finally covered by the shell. Maybe this egg skipped a stage. It could be that the albumen is missing. Another thing that can cause small eggs is if the hen just started laying.

You're right to an extent but from experience small eggs like that are as a result of an almost non-existent yolk.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
laposta:

You're right to an extent but from experience small eggs like that are as a result of an almost non-existent yolk.

Yes, you are right.
Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by austinereds(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
warris this. shey e get yolk so?

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Size Of Egg Laid By A Hen Recently. by Phytoptera: 2:14am On Dec 02, 2016
its called pewee (small sized eggs). adjust the feed pls, or it may be because of competition she is not able to feed well, but normally its jst once in while u will experience this...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) / New Poultry Farmers? Needs Consultation Of Building And Birds. Call 08182537352 / Bitter Kola And Kolanut And Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.