Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... (1256 Views)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men: / "6 Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by purpledove(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2016
1) Rejecting food when there's an issue: Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refused to eat because you dey vex. It's one of the greatest signs of immaturity, it's time to grow up! You should not even abandon your home for any reason, you could go somewhere when angry but ensure that you don't allow it to linger unnecessarily because that is enough for the devil to build on.

2) Telling your wife severally that you are the head: May I let you know that even when your wife disobeys/disrespect you she still knows that you are the head. You need not shout or scream it daily. It's important for you to know when and how to be firm and put your feet down over issues, however don't become a nagging husband just to prove that you are the head.

3) Issuing threats: beating, verbally abusing your wife, issuing threats of divorce or bragging about marrying another wife does not make you a man. Your strength is in your ability to tame your tongue and control your fist. When she is acting her "childish woman" part, play the "matured man."

4) Reporting your wife to friends and family: When your wife offends you, correct and talk things through. You don't have to tell everyone about her mistakes, that will paint her black and sell her cheap such that you will not be able to redeem her back.

5) Keeping malice: is it not funny to know that some men keep malice? Some of them even nag, criticise, abuse and call their wives names in public. It may make you look like a "big boy" who's in control but you are not going to gain anything good from it, your home will only be a den of insults and confrontations.

6) Not helping with house chores: I must say here that it is the sole responsibility of a woman to tend and manage a home. However, it's not a bad thing if a man lends a helping hand when necessary. Watching football with newspaper in your hand every evening, not caring how stressful the house chores are will only increase the pressure on your wife and if you truly care you'll help, just checking on her while busy could encourage and sooth her, this also makes you a good example to the kids especially the boys. Some men don't even say "thank You" to their wives after eating, all they do is compare her with other women. It's a shame that after having 3-4kids some men cannot change a simple diaper or prepare cereal.

Lastly, everyman should have a church/mosque where his family is watered and raised spiritually. This makes you accountable, it's immaturity and dangerous to be a sheep without a shepherd. As you learn and grow in the right fold, you'll be able to take the lead as the head of the home

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2016
'Right
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by onemantg: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2016
100% accurate
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by NaeChris: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
1) Rejecting food when there's an issue:
Oga husband, you gave your wife money
for food and after it was prepared you
refused to eat because you dey vex. It's
one of the greatest signs of immaturity,
it's time to grow up! You should not even
abandon your home for any reason, you
could go somewhere when angry but
ensure that you don't allow it to linger
unnecessarily because that is enough for
the devil to build on. ***** I don
't agree with this. Most women are so stobborn, very insultive and provoking. For me, this is seemingly the best and probably the most effective option instead of beating her, which i will never think of. Atleast we know it hurts them just like beating or even more. She can't get me offended(or insult me) and i carry her food chop like mumu go chop, tomorrow she go do am again. Any man who does that, him life remain 1 bar, it makes a man look worthless and childish even. THE MOST IMPORTANT 'FOOD' YOU WILL GIVE A MAN IS RESPECT. OTHER FOOD COMES LATER. HUSBANDS USE THIS TO SET THEIR WIVES BRAINS BACK TO DEFAULT.

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op I agree with you wholeheartedly. The key to a good marriage or relationship is communication.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by yakbauer: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm sorry OP I beg to differ with ur opinions.
To start with It's easy to give guidelines like these if you're either a single guy or a lady (any female; single, married, widow, divorcee, old, young).
Just have it in mind that no 2 marriages are ever the same, coz human beings differ even identical twins have different characters, so there's no single comprehensive formula, esp when it comes to dealing with women.
An aggrieved husband just needs to find the most effective way to "communicate" his grievances.
For some women it's not to eat their food, for some not talk, for some it's to call her and sit her down and tell her, in some extreme cases it's to hit her( for the record I'm not in support of that) and I know some ladies who "like getting physical" during confrontations.
This "communication" as a solution should be explained a bit more.
If you've observed my opinions are based strictly on marriages coz one thing I know for sure is that dating, being engaged, cohabiting does not and will never translate to marriage.
#JustMyView
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by purpledove(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
yakbauer:
I'm sorry OP I beg to differ with ur opinions.
To start with It's easy to give guidelines like these if you're either a single guy or a lady (any female; single, married, widow, divorcee, old, young).
Just have it in mind that no 2 marriages are ever the same, coz human beings differ even identical twins have different characters, so there's no single comprehensive formula, esp when it comes to dealing with women.
An aggrieved husband just needs to find the most effective way to "communicate" his grievances.
For some women it's not to eat their food, for some not talk, for some it's to call her and sit her down and tell her, in some extreme cases it's to hit her( for the record I'm not in support of that) and I know some ladies who "like getting physical" during confrontations.
This "communication" as a solution should be explained a bit more.
If you've observed my opinions are based strictly on marriages coz one thing I know for sure is that dating, being engaged, cohabiting does not and will never translate to marriage.
#JustMyView

okay...ur view noted
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by Franky826: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op when you finally marry you can't escape like 3 out of your list either consciously or unconsciously.

Because you trying to please women

Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
purpledove:

1) Rejecting food when there's an issue: Oga husband, you gave your wife money for food and after it was prepared you refused to eat because you dey vex. It's one of the greatest signs of immaturity, it's time to grow up!

Na you get your mouth. I'm fond of this and I have no apologies. How woman go vex man finish wan con use food mollify am. Besides, nothing annoys them more than rejecting a meal they stressed to prep. You can call it whatever you want, it's just food.
Re: Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage FOR MEN... by Julietcutie(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Call Mr Paul : 08184970665 / Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.