Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped (13899 Views)

Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by sexyLeamon(f): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2009
what is wrong with some Nigerians? honestly dis is really shameful undecided
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by platinumnk(f): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2009
I pray that he returns soon and safely, he is like my favorite actor cry cry cry cry
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by 0sisi: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2009
Hausa people have started kidnappings too? shocked shocked shocked

Kidnappers who abducted the Niger state Permanent Secretary in charge of Youth Affairs, Alhaji Adamu Umar, yesterday along Suleja/ Diko express way, are demanding a N30 million ransom before their victim could be released.
The Permanent Secretary was said to be on his way from Zaria, Kaduna state, where he is currently pursuing a post graduate programme at the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria, when he was kidnapped.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by bibiking1(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2009
I just left the phone with onovo, and he has promised to get the culprits and put them behind bars. He however pleads with us not to expect any hollywood styled rescue plan, he further stressed the need for us to avoid watching any action movie during this period as it could affect our perception of the hard working 'crack' team.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by izeek(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2009
i just hope this kidnappers realise they have the wrong person in thier net.

owoh no go release one dollar. if its the same dude i know.

but all in all sha, expect the release of the next nollywood block buster: THE KIDNAP!
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2009
why do they kidnap him if i may ask?,
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by unclebros: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2009
This is shameful, why the innocent nollywood actors? when there are plenty politicians and thier family who will pay part of the stolen cake for ransome? undecided
Come to think of it, I think i will have to change my mind about joining the Nollywood industry oooh!
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by mjay(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2009
I pray this trend is contained as quickly as possible, its already worrisome.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Thats how you judge people. Nkem Owoh made a soundtrack for a movie about 419 few years back and all of a sudden, he now glorifies social vices. He is an entertainer for Gods sake and the movie was about 419 tricks and how oyibos fall for them.

Soundtrack? Don't make me laugh in Swahili!
It wouldn't have been so bad if it was just the soundtrack to the movie. But an album?! That song was the lead song of the Album. Naturally this same fellow went on tour around Europe singing that same insidious song. Was that part of the 'Soundtrack'?

Entertainer my butt. When you people were applauding Dora for banning District 9, you didn't excuse it on the grounds that it was 'Entertainment'.

So, Mr Osuofia, Kidnapping is just a game - everybody dey play am  grin
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by becomrich15: 7:58am On Nov 10, 2009
if you claim the man is worth 10 million, then let them go and sell me na and see if they can get money. I am joking. Look from watching that man movies, he kidnap himself.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Jakumo(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2009
Can somebody please post satellite pictures that will help us pinpoint where the kidnap victim is being held ?
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by lagoshost(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2009
We have to pray for him. I know God will bring him back.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by donjon: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2009
Posted on: Today at 08:01:35 AM
Posted by: Jakumo

Insert Quote

Can somebody please post satellite pictures that will help us pinpoint where the kidnap victim is being held ?

>>> 2 much action film<<<
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2009
Jakumo:

My uncle just gave me this classified info.the area circled in red is the most probable area he is being held.

Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Cyberfreak(f): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by unclebros: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2009
Am happy for Nkem, do you guys know what this will do to his popularity and he will also smile to the bank at last.

Think about it, when he is released, this guy will surely do an home video and trust me he will capture all events in the home video. Imagine the ffg movie title
1. Usofia in kidnap kingdom
2. The return of Usofia from kidnap world.
3.They kidnapped me
4. Kidnapping business
5. Have you been kidnapped
6. and so on.

And his numerous fans will gladly buy these movies and some of you NL will too!

There is always something good in any bad situation.
Congrats Nkem
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2009
just pray for him to come back safely.
the experience is terrible.
somemany have been kidnapped and did not come back alive.
i know what i am talking about.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Olisa4all: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2009
Poverty no good at all o,na im make dem start d business
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by FBS: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2009
Is kidnapping now an everyday business?
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by bandely(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

Naija na wa ooo.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by walestar2(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2009
Na Wah for Naija

Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by denony(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2009
that will definitely be a drama in the jungle grin
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by foyeks2001(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2009
abeg, make dem release my favourite actor ooo
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by milkan05(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2009
I hope he makes it out in one piece. sad
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by nethacker(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2009
him go soon release another movie on this
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by rasputinn(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2009
Why have the criminals in the south eastern part of Nigeria suddenly shifted their focus to kidnapping their artiste brethren who are subject to the same governmental ineptitude as they,why can't they find legitimate things to do to eke out a living rather than becoming cowardly and lazy,seeking to take from the poor artistes who are just managing to survive

All of you that have a hand inthese recent kidnappings,shame on you all
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by dmy(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2009
that is the next nolly moivie.Grab your copy NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!11
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Jeovy(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2009
This is annoying
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by galatico(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2009
Kidnapping is now a lucrative business in Nigeria, am interested in aybody who wants to recruit kidnappers I need ego Kudi Owo money .
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by phuckNL: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2009
It is a pity that some people are so ignorant. Some are saying kidnappers should start kidnapping governors and so on.
What you fail to realise is that when there is no banana in the forest, monkey go start to dey chop grass
Kidnapping should be condemned and checked before nigeria turns to mexico or columbia.
A lot of innocent people have been kidnapped. We don't hear about it because they victims are too scared to go to the police and prefer to pay the money.
There was an incident in Ogun state and Lagos recently. This were ordinary citizens where the ransom was less than 1million naira.
We need to condemn it because it will become serious.

The same thing that happened with internet scams will happen here. We didn't care because the west was the only one falling for the scam at the time. Now we have ATM fraud all over nigeria.
Lets stand up against this nonsense act
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by r231(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2009
hehehehe… Wat’s wit kidnapping actors 4 Christ sake? At least d guy’ll make dem Laff till he’s released.
May God protect him & bring him out alive.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by 1forall: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2009
i think the kidnappers are cowards, they shd show some guts and go and kidnap the president, the governors, senators, House of reps and those in power that can make the struggles to be heard and not innocent people that are trying to make ends meet.
Such act shows the kidnapping is all to make money and they shd all the bombed.

Quote from fhemmy

I LIKE!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.