Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped (13894 Views)

Harrysong And Osuofia Register MTN Subscribers At Data Centre-pics / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by victorazy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

what does "Onye Ebe Ka Ibu" mean?

It means, mmmmm, wait, i dont want them to understand. U can come to my chat room then i will tell you.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
victorazy:

It means, mmmmm, wait, i dont want them to understand. U can come to my chat room then i will tell you.
uhhhh, no thanks.
anyone else know how to translate? grin
anyway lets try and stay on topic.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by victorazy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Another Movie thats all
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by sweetpie23: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by PaKen: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2009

The-Amaka u claim 2 b an igbo girl but u can understand a simple Igbo

It's a question, it means ''Where are you from?''

You hv 2 pay me 4 dis or better still give me kpomo, lol
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by MissyB1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pa-Ken:

The-Amaka u claim 2 b an igbo girl but u can understand a simple Igbo

It's a question, it means ''Where are you from?''

You hv 2 pay me 4 dis or better still give me kpomo, lol
Dead!!  grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Permit me to ask what Kpomo is. tongue

Topic - I hope he complies with 'em and forgets about being funny
so he can get back safely. cheesy Poor him!!
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Godmother(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
This seems to be the reigning business o;kidnapping celebs or families of celeb.First it was Pete Edochie, then Soludo's father and now Osuofia.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by lemmycop: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Missy B:

Dead!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He sure will get back safely, it's KIDNAP and RANSOM !
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by biggozz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
But people, I smell a serious mischief here!!!

OSUOFIA(Nkem Owoh) COULD BE SUCH A SHARP CON, WHTIF HE PLANNED THIS ALLEGED KIDNAP TO PRODUCE A BESTSELLER MOVIE OF HIS KIDNAP?

WHATEVR, YOU GUYS WOULD SEE HOW THE GUY WOULD QUICKLY RECOUP DOUBLE OF HIS RANSOM (IF REAL) WHENEVER HE'S OUT, CUS HE'S GONNA PRODUCE A HOT COMMEDY OUTF THE KIDNAP THINGY.[b][/b] grin
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by PaKen: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
Missy B:

Dead!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Missy B onye nkem, kpomo is dt thing fleshy when u chop and ur body go do yori yori, if The-Amaka is not willing 2 give, u can give on her behalf.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by arabambi: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
May be they want him to teach them the art of theater.

if is true, they should pls free him ooo
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by seunspice(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Another Nollywood film script unfolds in our very eyes, full of intrigues, suspense and 'cash romance', the saga continues, featuring Pete Edochie, Pa Soludo, Nkem Owoh , e.t.c Get your copy now!
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by 0sisi: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
The Igbo people and their wahala again
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nezan(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
When will this nonsense stop?
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by jona2: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
shocked
The Movie better be titled Kidnapped Alive . sad
delta militants started kidnapping in pursuit of a political agenda, restricting the benefit of kidnapping to expartriates. our igbo brothers have taken on kidnapping and industrialised it in pursuit of a commercial agenda and extended the priviledge to all living and breathing beings. hailings to the money worshipping instincts of our oriental brothers, money money good for igbo people.

DEM GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR, you be the mugu.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nwamama1: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
I can't just believe this but if it is true i pray they will soon release him.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by cvibe: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
I think the kidnap story is publicity for his new movie.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by jona2: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
By  Ogbonna Amadi, Benjamin Njoku, Lagos & Tony Edike

[b]ENUGU—POLICE commands in the South-Eastern states have been placed on red alert to fish out the kidnappers of Nollywood star actor and comedian, Nkem Owoh.

He  was abducted on the  Enugu– Port Harcourt Expressway on Monday.

The rise in kidnapping in the South-East has forced a majority of the actors who are based in Enugu to relocate to Lagos for safety.  Owoh, who was residing in Enugu with his family, had relocated to Lagos some months ago.

“How can we continue staying here, when today you hear that they abducted Pete Edochie and tomorrow you hear that it is Osuofia? Who knows who they will kidnap tomorrow? A top actor, who wanted his name veiled, said, adding that the abductors had contacted Owoh’s family, demanding N15m, which they insisted must be paid without delay.

Although the whereabouts of the abducted movie star is unknown,  a senior police officer attached to Zone 9 Police Headquarters in Umuahia, Abia State, told Vanguard  on  telephone yesterday that the authorities had asked all commands in the zone to rescue the actor without delay.

He said the spate of kidnapping in the zone had become a major embarrassment to the police and as such would not continue to watch “these enemies” to terrorise innocent citizens for their selfish ends.

Owoh,  popularly called Osuofia, was reportedly abducted on the Enugu–Port Harcourt Expressway on Monday while travelling to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

There were, however,  conflicting reports yesterday regarding the exact spot where he was seized. While some said he was abducted between Aba and Port Harcourt, others said he was picked from his car at Lokpanta in Abia State.

Enugu State Police Command ’s spokesman, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, when contacted yesterday said  from reports Owoh was abducted at Lokpanta, which is under the Abia State Command . He did not give further details.

Meanwhile, reports said the kidnappers are demanding N15 million for his release.

While some newspapers reported yesterday that the kidnappers are demanding N45million, sources in the movie industry said the demand is N15m.

It was also gathered that Owoh’ kidnap has created fears among local movie actors who now see themselves as potential targets of kidnappers.[/b]
Two months ago, another popular actor, Pete Edochie, was abducted in Onitsha, Anambra State, but was released unconditionally after a day in captivity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/10/osuofia-actors-desert-enugu/
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by MissyB1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pa-Ken:

Missy B onye nkem, kpomo is dt thing fleshy when u chop and your body go do yori yori, if The-Amaka is not willing 2 give, u can give on her behalf.
Sorry son, I'm already giving to some else.
I'll allow You continue with The Amaka now. . . .Tah tah.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:12am On Nov 11, 2009
Let's stop joking and pray 4 this guy.
It's not as funny as u think, Ukwa is d Pivot point of sitcom in Nigeria.
God help him. lipsrsealed embarassed

God bless the dead
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by 0sisi: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2009
*jona:

By Ogbonna Amadi, Benjamin Njoku, Lagos & Tony Edike

[b]ENUGU—POLICE commands in the South-Eastern states have been placed on red alert to fish out the kidnappers of Nollywood star actor and comedian, Nkem Owoh.

He was abducted on the Enugu– Port Harcourt Expressway on Monday.

The rise in kidnapping in the South-East has forced a majority of the actors who are based in Enugu to relocate to Lagos for safety. Owoh, who was residing in Enugu with his family, had relocated to Lagos some months ago.

“How can we continue staying here, when today you hear that they abducted Pete Edochie and tomorrow you hear that it is Osuofia? Who knows who they will kidnap tomorrow? A top actor, who wanted his name veiled, said, adding that the abductors had contacted Owoh’s family, demanding N15m, which they insisted must be paid without delay.

Although the whereabouts of the abducted movie star is unknown, a senior police officer attached to Zone 9 Police Headquarters in Umuahia, Abia State, told Vanguard on telephone yesterday that the authorities had asked all commands in the zone to rescue the actor without delay.

He said the spate of kidnapping in the zone had become a major embarrassment to the police and as such would not continue to watch “these enemies” to terrorise innocent citizens for their selfish ends.

Owoh, popularly called Osuofia, was reportedly abducted on the Enugu–Port Harcourt Expressway on Monday while travelling to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

There were, however, conflicting reports yesterday regarding the exact spot where he was seized. While some said he was abducted between Aba and Port Harcourt, others said he was picked from his car at Lokpanta in Abia State.

Enugu State Police Command ’s spokesman, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, when contacted yesterday said from reports Owoh was abducted at Lokpanta, which is under the Abia State Command . He did not give further details.

Meanwhile, reports said the kidnappers are demanding N15 million for his release.

While some newspapers reported yesterday that the kidnappers are demanding N45million, sources in the movie industry said the demand is N15m.

It was also gathered that Owoh’ kidnap has created fears among local movie actors who now see themselves as potential targets of kidnappers.[/b]
Two months ago, another popular actor, Pete Edochie, was abducted in Onitsha, Anambra State, but was released unconditionally after a day in captivity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/10/osuofia-actors-desert-enugu/
Jona you see wetin Ijaw people introduce to Nigeria
The only thing they ever invented ,flourishing in the South East.
God dey
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by sjeezy8: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2009
@post : lol who cares, he'll pay the ransom and be out the next day.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by jona2: 1:29am On Nov 11, 2009
0sisi:

Jona you see wetin Ijaw people introduce to Nigeria
The only thing they ever invented ,flourishing in the South East.
God dey

delta militants started kidnapping in pursuit of a political agenda, restricting the benefit of kidnapping to expartriates. our igbo brothers have taken on kidnapping and industrialised it in pursuit of a commercial agenda and extended the priviledge to all living and breathing beings. hailings to the money worshipping instincts of our oriental brothers, money money good for igbo people.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by jona2: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2009
[b]Abduct 9-yr-old pupil from Lagos, police catch them in Anambra
From GEOFFREY ANYANWU, Awka
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

• Onovo
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Kidnapping for ransom which has reached alarming stage in the South-East took a dangerous dimension recently with the emergence of teenage kidnappers in Anambra State.
The teenagers between the ages of 16 and 14 have successfully carried out kidnap operations in Anambra State and beyond.

Recently, the police in Anambra State acting on a tip-off busted the camp of the teenage kidnappers and apprehended Innocent Arinze, 16, and Emeka Sunday, 14, and rescuing their victim also a teenager.
According to the state Police Commissioner, Mr Philemon Leha, who paraded the duo with some other criminals at the state command headquarters, Awka, Arinze who lives in, Yaba, Lagos is a native of Ozonta in Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State while his accomplice, Sunday hails from Okwe in Asaba, Delta State.

The two teenagers were said to have kidnapped their victim, nine-year-old Miss Uju [/b] Victoria Nwokorie while she was returning from school in Lagos and brought her to their hideout at Irugbuo village, Awkuzu in Oyi Local Government of Anambra State.
The teenage kidnappers had kept their victim for two days at the hideout and had begun negotiation with her family before police closed up on them.
At the point of arrest, they were picked with one adult, Innocent Okafor, who the police said hails from Dusogu village, Awkuzu; and they all confessed to the crime.

One of the teenage kidnappers, Sunday told newsmen that he was lured into the crime by Arinze who he said used to be an apprentice to Mr Chris Nwokorie, the victim’s father.
It could be recalled that few months ago, police arrested two female teenagers who abducted a little child coming back from school in Onitsha, and were on their way to deliver the child to their master when the bubble busted. The girls were aged between eight and 11 years.
Meanwhile, the Anambra Police Command has continued to clamp down on criminals with Police Commissioner Leha saying that a 45-years-old arm supplier has been arrested.

“Based on a tip-off, SARS operatives raided an uncompleted building at Umudioka village, Awka, where one Peter Obiakor ‘m’, aged 45 years of No. 22 Anieke Obiakor lane Awka was arrested.
“Suspect is said to be source of weapons to criminals which they use in carrying out their nefarious activities. Two live cartridges, two newly constructed bud, some newly constructed gun triggers, nine long and short pipes for gun construction, one filling machine, one saw-blade and a book titled “Gun Traders Guide” were received from the suspect.”

Leha said that one of the suspects who gave his name as Maxwell Chukwunonso Umunakwe and his five-man gang on September 27, 2009 kidnapped 70-year-old Deaconess Agnes Egesimba in her residence at Uruogwe Village in Mbaitolu Local government of Imo State.
The suspect, he said, was sighted at a shopping complex along Owerri Road, Onitsha by the son of the kidnapped Deaconess who reported to the police and he was trailed and arrested immediately.
Deaconess Egesimba was said to have been abandoned on the road at Amandugba in Isu Local Government Area of Imo State after two members of the gang were arrested.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/nov/11/national-11-11-2009-00-15.htm
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Joe50(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2009
Why are they kidnapping innocent people? Why can't they go for president or governors, or any member of these families.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by otokx(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2009
Kidnapping is on the rise.
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nwamama1: 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
Sheeeeeeee! Osufia my man, infact i will go on Two (2) weeks fasting and praying for this my funny actor
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
*jona:

shocked
The Movie better be titled Kidnapped Alive . sad

DEM GO CHOP YOUR DOLLAR, you be the mugu.

loool, na who come be mugu? Osuofia don turn Mugu now - KARMA? grin
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nkem Owoh cry
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by weet: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
may God help us in this our country. imagine kidnapping has become another profession only here in nigeria kindnapping here and there abeg make una go look for better job jare or better still kidnap Mr president cos he is too fragile ,
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by adesakinm: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abeg make you tell them say osofia na poor man wey no get money. If them beat am too much he go just die. i beg make you leave the poor man along
Re: Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
who go bail am, for that bad mouth wey im dey carii, body go tell am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kefee's Ex-husband Relocates To America, Wants Fresh Start. / Churchill Honoured With Excellence In Agriculture Award For 36,000 Empowerment / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.