Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (27660 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Onlywoman92: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
HADEWOYE:

the last feedback i got was a success mail 2months ago and that was after going tru 4 stages of the process..just like to know anyone at this stage as well

Have you had interview with the group head? And did the success mail say what stage was next?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by HADEWOYE: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Have you had interview with the group head? And did the success mail say what stage was next?

the mail didnt say what stage was next and my last interview was with a panel of 4.the mail just said i would b notified on the next stage but that it might take sometime
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Onlywoman92: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
HADEWOYE:

the mail didnt say what stage was next and my last interview was with a panel of 4.the mail just said i would b notified on the next stage but that it might take sometime

Okay thanks. You'll still meet the group head after that. Let's keep fingers crossed then

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by DADDY2or3FISHES: 3:25am On Apr 13, 2019
dorothy0324:
who knows workforce test format please??
hi please did you later get the format

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Given A Suspension Letter / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.