Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Was Given A Suspension Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Given A Suspension Letter (27654 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Rtk5: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
I went to my director's office to get something from the secretary, i met the presence of a lot of people including a visitor, so i left.

While going he called me back infront of everybody and said didn't you see me?

I answered by saying how? he said, so you can't greet me? I now told him but i greeted you earlier on while you were outside but you never answered.

Then he said that means you didn't open your mouth loud enough. I replied by saying sir, even if i don't greet you, my mind might be somewhere else, then he said why will your mind be somewhere else, your mind must always be here.

I said it is not possible for my mind to always be here sir.

That was all and the following day, i received a letter of suspension without querry. I was asked to sign the letter but i refused and i told the secretary that before i leave all my outstanding salaries should be paid to me. But they refused saying until i finish my 4weeks suspension, I refused and then threatened them with legal action.

Then I received this text today.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Tejumola856: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
I clap for you

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by dapatro: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2022
But you sha like wahala small ooo

Why didn't you apologize at the beginning and move on

327 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by MufasaLion: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2022
"Sorry" could have prevented this thread.

286 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
dapatro:

Apologise for what exactly?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Holywizard: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Bro can u help me with an urgent 5k when u receive all ur oustanding salaries?

303 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Shalommy(f): 9:12am On Mar 04, 2022
You rubbed shoulder with your director and it's bad. You're lucky ain't a sack letter.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nemesis0147(m): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Op na real niggar cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nairalandhotboy(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
lol. Naija

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Rtk5: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2022
Wisesaying001:

Thank you my brother... What did I do?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by TeeGentle(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Rugged[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Jeremani: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2022
Na Wetin salary earners dey face

But dey try apply wisdom

If them sack hope u get better plan?

A reminder job dey scarce

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Theboy21: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Op my nigga, I like niggas that are bold n fearless cheesy cheesy your savagery nobi here my guy cheesy cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by tayo60(f): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2022
U should have apologized. Some times, we apologise for somethings we are not guilty of.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Kollins11: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Op you be correct guy... Oya Shedi BalaBala..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by bigcee(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
Lwkmd grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by OSDD(m): 11:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Holywizard:
If you see the money collect
Bros abeg, you fit reason me 1k from the 5k??

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmm... It's obvious you don't like the job nor your director, and have been nursing the thought to leave.

Despite all my achievements, I'm ready to greet someone 10 times if I see them 10 times that day.

In this case, you barged into a room full of people, then barged out without greeting?

That's weird.

Your responses to your director exudes arrogance. I probably would have fired you at the spot if I were in his shoe.

Once hunger wire you in this Buhari era, your brain will reset.

314 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Dawn91(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:
Hmmm... It's obvious you don't like the job nor your director, and have been nursing the thought to leave.

Despite all my achievements, I'm ready to greet someone 10 times if I see them 10 times that day.

In this case, you barged into a room full of people, then barged out without greeting?

That's weird.

Your responses to your director exudes arrogance. I probably would have fired you at the spot if I were in his shoe.

[/s]

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Rtk5: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
HenryDion:

That's weird.

A job that i sometimes spend 4months at a stretch without salary?

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by BENCHOKCONSULT: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I went to my director's office to get something from the secretary, i met the presence of alot of people including a visitor, so i left. While going he called me back infront of everybody and said didn't you see me? I answered by saying how? he said, so you can't greet me? I now told him but i greeted you earlier on while you were outside but you never answered. Then he said that means you didn't open your mouth loud enough. I replied by saying sir, even if i don't greet you, my mind might be somewhere else, then he said why will your mind be somewhere else, your mind must always be here. I said it is not possible for my mind to always be here sir. That was all and the following day, i received a letter of suspension without querry. I was asked to sign the letter but i refused and i told the secretary that before i leave all my outstanding salaries should be paid to me. But they refused saying until i finish my 4weeks suspension, I refused and then threatened them with legal action. Then I received this text today.

Another toxic boss, feeling on top of the world.
If they don't pay you, sue their silly ass.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Danjikanbauchi: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wisesaying001:

na here we go deh read that is looking for a Job.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Dawn91(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
Rtk5:
I went to my director's office to get something from the secretary, i met the presence of alot of people including a visitor, so i left. While going he called me back infront of everybody and said didn't you see me? I answered by saying how? he said, so you can't greet me? I now told him but i greeted you earlier on while you were outside but you never answered. Then he said that means you didn't open your mouth loud enough. I replied by saying sir, even if i don't greet you, my mind might be somewhere else, then he said why will your mind be somewhere else, your mind must always be here. I said it is not possible for my mind to always be here sir. That was all and the following day, i received a letter of suspension without querry. I was asked to sign the letter but i refused and i told the secretary that before i leave all my outstanding salaries should be paid to me. But they refused saying until i finish my 4weeks suspension, I refused and then threatened them with legal action. Then I received this text today.
[/s]
Before I tackle you, let me shed some wisdom. You ego is not your amigo... You are about to learn the reality of that. You see all those people praising you on this thread ? 99% of them are unemployed and 99% would have apologized to the director ..
You are about to be unemployed, I know to you the outstanding arrears seems alot now right ? I'd give you a few months when Nigeria's economy has burned through that and whatever savings you have had then reality would set in.
Good luck finding a new job with that attitude.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rtk5:
A job that i sometimes spend 4months at a stretch without salary?

My assertion was right then. You don't like your job hence the arrogant attitude. I hope not to see you on NL Job's section cause there's none.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Rtk5: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
HenryDion:

My assertion was right then. You don't like your job hence the arrogant attitude. I hope not to see you on NL Job's section cause there's none.
So I should be happy staying for 4months at a stretch without pay? How then will I feed my family?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Generalwoodz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
I wish you all the best Op
Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Holywizard: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
OSDD:

If you see the money collect
Bros abeg, you fit reason me 1k from the 5k??
I promise to give u 1k once he asks for my details

9 Likes

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rtk5:
So I should be happy staying for 4months at a stretch without pay? How then will I feed my family?

Not at all. If you're no longer comfortable at a job, you can resign amicably and start applying for another job. Having an issue with your employer will only paint you in a bad light with your future employer.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Charmingrascal(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
dapatro:

You don't apologize over everything when you know your worth.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Charmingrascal(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
HenryDion:

He didn't have a job
He was just a slave in the establishment.
How could you work for Four months without pay and one nonsense director still have the audacity to say he didn't greet him.

Sometimes it is better to be sleeping at home than working in some places.
You should know your worth no matter what.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by MisterMan123456: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Are you sure that 'visitor' is not bank rolling your director?
Bankrolling and FFK are synonymous in my mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Given A Suspension Letter by Came4amo: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
tayo60:
U should have apologized. Some times, we apologise for somethings we are not guilty of.

When u look like an apology u sure need to .. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG / The Number 1 Thing That Disqualifies Candidates From First Round Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.