Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

"My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" (778 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by Modenzy: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't like teaching, but since i have applied for NNPC, EFCC, NAFDAC and they refused to offer me job. I decided to go for anything.
I applied for a teaching job, which i was called for an interview. The proprietor asked me if i can take nursery, since i need the job, i just nodded my head, smiled and said yes. He then told me to resume work on tuesday, which i did.
On Tuesday morning, i dressed, put on my shirt, trouse and neck-tie. My neigbour told me "bros i hear say you don get better job, congrat o" i raised my should walking pompously and i replied "na Godwin o, God go do una own too"
On getting to school on tuesday morning. The Head Teacher took me to a nursery class with a population of 50 pupils.
Immediately he showed me the class and the number of students, my heart sank, the little happines i had, began to depreciate. Though, i later encouraged myself with the saying "with God all things are possible".
When the head teacher left the pupils. I told them my name that my name is Modenzy. Before i mentioned my sure name, one of the pupils starting singing "shakiti bobo",i shouted at him to keep quiet, simultaneously, four of the pupils came to me saying "uncle, i want to wee wee. I told them is too early for them to go out now. Before i could notice, the class began to smell poo-poo (shit, excreta, feaces), unfortunately the head teacher blamed me for not allowing them to wee wee, poo-poo when they asked for permission. I apologised. As the head teacher left, i ask the pupils who needed to wiwi or poo-poo? Like 25 pupils respönded, for the fear of querry and the security of my job, I allowed the 25 pupils to go and do whateva they wanted.
When they got to the toilet, they fetch water and started playing with sand, moulding clay while i was in the class trying to control the class and give them work to do. After half an hour, i went out to see where the remaining pupils were, i saw them playing and the shouted at them to go to their classes, on getting to the class, i realised that six pupils were not in the class. I became worried searching for them. When the headteacher saw me, she asked me why rambling about the school premises. I told what happened and she started lambasting me, telling me i lack class control.
Later i wil tell the remaining stories. Sit down relax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by afanide: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
You are sure you actually taught at a school today

1 Like

Re: "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by Modenzy: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bro. It's not easy. I have been taking paracetamol.
Re: "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Modenzy:
I don't like teaching, but since i have applied for NNPC, EFCC, NAFDAC and they refused to offer me job. I decided to go for anything.
I applied for a teaching job, which i was called for an interview. The proprietor asked me if i can take nursery, since i need the job, i just nodded my head, smiled and said yes. He then told me to resume work on tuesday, which i did.
On Tuesday morning, i dressed, put on my shirt, trouse and neck-tie. My neigbour told me "bros i hear say you don get better job, congrat o" i raised my should walking pompously and i replied "na Godwin o, God go do una own too"
On getting to school on tuesday morning. The Head Teacher took me to a nursery class with a population of 50 pupils.
Immediately he showed me the class and the number of students, my heart sank, the little happines i had, began to depreciate. Though, i later encouraged myself with the saying "with God all things are possible".
When the head teacher left the pupils. I told them my name that my name is Modenzy. Before i mentioned my sure name, one of the pupils starting singing "shakiti bobo",i shouted at him to keep quiet, simultaneously, four of the pupils came to me saying "uncle, i want to wee wee. I told them is too early for them to go out now. Before i could notice, the class began to smell poo-poo (shit, excreta, feaces), unfortunately the head teacher blamed me for not allowing them to wee wee, poo-poo when they asked for permission. I apologised. As the head teacher left, i ask the pupils who needed to wiwi or poo-poo? Like 25 pupils respönded, for the fear of querry and the security of my job, I allowed the 25 pupils to go and do whateva they wanted.
When they got to the toilet, they fetch water and started playing with sand, moulding clay while i was in the class trying to control the class and give them work to do. After half an hour, i went out to see where the remaining pupils were, i saw them playing and the shouted at them to go to their classes, on getting to the class, i realised that six pupils were not in the class. I became worried searching for them. When the headteacher saw me, she asked me why rambling about the school premises. I told what happened and she started lambasting me, telling me i lack class control.
Later i wil tell the remaining stories. Sit down relax.
lol...very funny. Pele. I can relate. You will get used to it
Re: "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by Modenzy: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Treasuredlove:
lol...very funny. Pele. I can relate. You will get used to it
i really appreciate my nursery teachas back then.
Thanks so much.
Re: "My 1-day-experience As A Male Nursery Class Teacher" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Modenzy:

i really appreciate my nursery teachas back then.
Thanks so much.
yw

(1) (Reply)

OAU 2016/2017 1st Semester Resumption Date Announced / My Experience At Jamb Center Today, / Federal Poly Nekede Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.