Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl (447 Views)

I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. / I'm Really Confused.. I Don't Know What To Do / This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl by nelson344(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
My fellow nairalanders, I need ur halp there is these girl I wish even to make her my wife but I don't know how to go about it can some one tell me what to do.
Re: I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl by airminem(f): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
You sure will get someone out here to give you great tips for the moves.... grin
Re: I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl by werthy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
nelson344:
My fellow nairalanders, I need ur help there is these girl I wish even to make her my wife but I don't know how to go about it can some one tell me what to do.

you see idiots that keep on disgracing africans online

with gazillions of info online and and access to the internet,one fool is still asking how to meet a lady or whats he even saying

the whites taught you how to read,write,speak english,then they followed by teaching you how to court,romance and kiss and furk,as if that's not enough,you want them to help you furk a lady
Re: I Don't Know How To Go About These Girl by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op relax

Is it possible for u to get her number from her friends?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Serious Lady / Am Looking For A Chatty Girl Who Is A Wwe Fan / Another Erotic Story: The Heat Of Virginity… Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.