Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map (5152 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
African Colonies after the Berlin Conference of 1884.
See below the attached map how they sliced the cake for crunching!

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by Omudia11: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oo
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by capatainrambo: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
wow

I go do street.

I won't stop abeg

I go chop untop their head

bloody pigs had no problem eating us up
why should I care

1 Like

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by lomaxx: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Europe sat down like spoilt kids and shared the African continent among themselves like pizza

4 Likes

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by mensdept: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
lomaxx:
Europe sat down like spoilt kids and shared the African continent among themselves like pizza

This is why we must reject their zoos everywhere

3 Likes

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, & lalasticlala could you guys please submit this thread to UN front bench, for effective deliberation on the viability.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Africans should be ashamed, just imagine how our lands were sliced by Europeans with colonial knifes swiftly as their might would allow.

Our nations should be structured according to our tribes, no matter how small and numerous.

8 Likes

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brigham:
Africans should be ashamed, just imagine how our lands were sliced by Europeans with colonial knifes swiftly as their might would allow.

Our nations should be structured according to our tribes, no matter how small and numerous.

Funny enough only a handful of Europeans actually stepped their feet on the African soil. Most of their hatchet job was done by Africans themselves, especially the traditional rulers who charged their subjects to do as the white-man said; including forcing them into military formations to massacre other Africans...
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
capatainrambo:
wow

I go do street.

I won't stop abeg

I go chop untop their head

bloody pigs had no problem eating us up
why should I care

Are you going to be as greedy as Britain or France or less so as Spain?
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PFRB: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
The map you posted is not of 1884 or around that date.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
PDJT:

Funny enough only a handful of Europeans actually stepped their feet on the African soil. Most of their hatchet job was done by Africans themselves, especially the traditional rulers who charged their subjects to do as the white-man said; including forcing them into military formations to massacre other Africans...
A handful I may reckon, but with guns.

Ain't no stronger and will bending enforcer like a gun.

Our forefathers weren't really stupid what do you expect them to do, an European merchant comes to your kingdom to get slaves, if you ain't ready to wage war to get them some get ready to be waged war at.

Slavery was as old as vast and mighty civilizations, only that African slaves were cheaper and some what uncivilized compared to the whites while African chiefs needed guns and sordid gifts to have a peek into such better civilization.

European utilized their technological edge, its time for us to at least stand toe to toe with them.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brigham:

A handful I may reckon, but with guns.

Ain't no stronger and will bending enforcer like a gun.

Our forefathers weren't really stupid what do you expect them to do, an European merchant comes to your kingdom to get slaves, if you ain't ready to wage war to get them some get ready to be waged war at.

Slavery was as old as vast and mighty civilizations, only that African slaves were cheaper and some what uncivilized compared to the whites while African chiefs needed guns and sordid gifts to have a peek into such civilization.

European utilized their technological edge, its time for us to at least stand toe to toe with them.

True.
So when are we going to start the quest to civilization, when we don't even take education & abstract knowledge seriously yet.
We seem to have been left behind by even some Asian groups.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
PFRB:
The map you posted is not of 1884 or around that date.

Could you please post that of 1884 in your possession?

1 Like

Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
PDJT:

True.
So when are we going to start the quest to civilization, when we don't even take education & abstract knowledge seriously yet.
We seem to have been left behind by even some Asian groups.
Topple the governments, break the crooked and straight lines drawn by colonists, formed nations based on ethnic and religious ideologies.

It's costly, I mean life intensive.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brigham:

Topple the governments, break the crooked and straight lines drawn by colonists, formed nations based on ethnic and religious ideologies.

It's costly, I mean life intensive.

I concur to that.
We can learn a lot from the founders of US - George Washington and Hanson. But problem is finding groups willing to commit all for Freedom.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by uckennety(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yet wat did we learn?
Corruption,tribalism and ethnic bigotry
I wish we will be re-colonized!!!!
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by PDJT: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
uckennety:
Yet wat did we learn?
Corruption,tribalism and ethnic bigotry
I wish we will be re-colonized!!!!

All those ills stems from the faulty foundations and fake unworkable territories created.

Meanwhile, most of Africa is still under colonization, just internal this time, with the express approval of the architects.

Did you notice Buhari travel to Britain and US to thank Cameron and Obama respectively, soon after the election..?

Freedom remains a long thing.
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by uckennety(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
PDJT:

All those ills stems from the faulty foundations and fake unworkable territories created.

Meanwhile, most of Africa is still under colonization, just internal this time, with the express approval of the architects.

Did you notice Buhari travel to Britain and US to thank Cameron and Obama respectively, soon after the election..?

Exactly your ryte but it's better the properly colonize us so it will be clear for everyone to see not deceiving us calling us independent when we are in bondage
Re: African Colonies After The Berlin Conference Of 1884 - Map by uckennety(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2016
PDJT:

We are neo-colonized

(1) (Reply)

INEC Receives Petition For Recall Of Abubakar Kuk, Kano House Of Assembly Member / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F / Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.