Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (58067 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by sonnie10: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Your joy will never turn to sorrow IJN
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Ndkings1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
what could be worse?

let the God of consolation console her family and give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss...

rest in peace sis.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by oganass(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
so sad.... all in d name of serving a dead country embarassed
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Naff24(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one
guy with his
girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them
was the
waiter with the bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out
21k,
paid and told the waiter to keep the balance.
After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why
didn't
u allow me to take care of the bills.
It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she
actually
told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing
she
needs from him is his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It
was the
director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey
shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real
life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.
Receive sense biko!
Your comment is not meant for this kind of post.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Holamide222(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP may God have mercy on your soul
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by bid4rich(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=16pt]My heart is seriously heavy. Cant just figure the state of her parent after heavy investment on her.

Rest in the bosom of the Lord.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by misteryman: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chai! See Beauty, See First Class
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by showsys: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP.....
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by ShayGirl(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
May we not die before our time...sleep well beautiful!!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by SycophanticGoat: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Useless NYSC and useless Nigeria. In a serious country, the president would've quickly released a message regarding this huge loss and also, told the DG to warn those foolish soldiers to desist from treating people like animals. I passed thru this camp shît and it wasn't beans. But what will an old and foolish cum brain like Buhari do?

To me, this lost soul is more important to a country than Buhari and his entire crew of noisemaker ministers, including our useless senators and governors nationwide. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by 4nobody4every1: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by buffalowings: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Events like this make me question life

Da Bleep is this
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
YOLO1:
Waow. First Class Graduate . See beautiful and intelligence. Very painful embarassed embarassed

Am speechless

RIP to her
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by dopemama(f): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stepoo:
Death y Just about wen she'll reap the fruit of her Labour RIP
Disheartening!!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by onatisi(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
If God had prevented her from going to the camp this year,she would have been abusing God ..at times we should always see situations as a way of God intervention.
RIP

4 Likes

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Chriswazo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am really in tears over this big loss, Brain and beauty just went like that due to purported ignorance from Nysc officials. CHAI!! What a great loss to her family and the society? Sleep well oh princess!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Austin234(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
So sad
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by policy12: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
R.I.P beauty.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by dabrightt: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
Babe, if your guy is cheating, don't just cry.
Call me let's cheat on him back, nobody is anybody's fool.
I don't support evil
I suppose to swear for you but I won't do so instead I will pray for you bros receive brain In jesus name idiot

2 Likes

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by kinggogo: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
D worst part is dah, it's evn an olllddddd and dryyy joke

Sm pipu jst refuse to av sense
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Okpanwu(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
What a life! it is well with your soul. RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Chriswazo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
onatisi:
If God had prevented her from going to the camp this year,she would have been abusing God ..at times we should always see situations as a way of God intervention.
RIP

Oga that's not how to sympathise, who told you that not going to camp with your set amounts to assurance of life? I hate folks like you that bring religion into every matter. Death can come anywhere and anytime. My guy that graduated from Biochem Uniport died why waiting for his time to do service. Please let's learn to approach issues with clear mind.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by dapiluv: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Zendinho:
RIP.....to her.

May we not mourn during the days of our happiest moment.....AMEN
Amen.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by kunlex445(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
my sincere condolence goes to her family and love ones, May God give them the fortitude to bear the lost...
RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Zaheertyler(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
village pple why??
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by dabrightt: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one
guy with his
girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them
was the
waiter with the bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out
21k,
paid and told the waiter to keep the balance.
After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why
didn't
u allow me to take care of the bills.
It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she
actually
told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing
she
needs from him is his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It
was the
director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey
shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real
life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.
I suppose to swear for you but I won't
do so instead I will pray for you bros
receive brain In Jesus name idiot

2 Likes

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by ernieboy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
na wao after all the struggle. I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear this loss and I pray they(the parents) don't experience this kind of pain again. I pray for Gods covering upon the siblings she left behind. and for those of us alive and all those commiserating with the family may Gods protective covering be upon us all continually and may we live to fulfill our days. Amen.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Sammyblaq(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mba nu...this is too tragic.
Death gat no chill at all.

Rest in the bossom of our Lord.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by ufuosman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
God knows why
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Skoopy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
After all the hustle, no gain. So sad. RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by HaneefahRN(f): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
She looks so familiar.
RIP. May God console her family.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by henrymom18(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP so sad [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.