Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (58063 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one
guy with his
girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them
was the
waiter with the bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out
21k,
paid and told the waiter to keep the balance.
After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why
didn't
u allow me to take care of the bills.
It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she
actually
told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing
she
needs from him is his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It
was the
director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey
shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real
life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.

U have a first class in stu..pidity...
U couldn't even type RIP before writing ur Stu..pid joke. Sincerely i dont think u are still human...

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Sammy121(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
R. I. P.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Lekewatt(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
How long do we mourn?
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Jamescyray(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's so painful. After all the stress, strikes and frustration in school..... Ile nje niyan....R.I.P senior.I pray that God will comfort her family.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Bimpe29: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Life is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by fhelihx(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rip..very painful cry
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by WestPaidAMG(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
LIFE IS SUCH A FEMALE DOG embarassed
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is unfortunate. Rest in perfect peace. Beautiful corper.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by asunnu(f): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
O mase o... such a beauty. R.I.P to her.
Neither us or our family member will die untimely in Jesus name.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by humbleself242(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP beauty
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by STENON(f): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
with Tears...

RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by ReubenE(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Very painful.
Rest on dear
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by jimenyo: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh my God, who am I to question you? I only ask that you give the family of this promising lady the fortitude to bear this unbearable loss!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by jimenyo: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh my God, who am I to question you? I only ask that you give the family of this promising lady the fortitude to bear this unbearable loss!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by nowpresence(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dc4life:
[b]

From a truthful mind I ask? How old were those Corpers that first partook in serving their father Land in the 80s when it was first lunched? If am right and correct, their age were far above 20 if not over 30 years!

Can we compare 30 years strength and might to babies of nowadays who pass out of university at age 14 - 19? Hope somebody is following me?

Why would soldiers not believe coppers who say they are not fit to partake in military drill or whatever nonsense they called it?

Infact I was told and rightly informed that even in government established insistution like Nigeria Custom, Immigration, Civil defense, fire Service, Road Safety and the likes, they also force ladies and the feebles to undergo such yeye drill.

I am calling on the appropriate authority to please take an holistic approach into this so called yeye NYSC, Which some have even made it National Year of Sex and Corruption.

I beg if really we are in change era, it will be good if change can be made indeed, infact if only that is the only thing this Focusless and directionless government can change am sure people will rejoice. [/b]
We keep blame and blame, what stop her from taking an exemption letter if she cant partake in the orientation camp.

Am not trying to justify her death but we can't keep blaming people when something bad happens. We have to take responsibility for our lives. She made her choice.
Who knows she might even have health issues before the camp.

May God give the family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by almustopha82(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Feel sad wallahi
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Maj196(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
So sad. RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by ojotobiloba1: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace mam.. Such a great loss to her family
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Fefeh: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
So sad
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by SirHenry105(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace cutie. .
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by jedyjedy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
this news is very annoying abeg. successfully ruined my day.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by fairygeh(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
So so sad.what killed her?
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Adaezemum(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Alexandroo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by domopps(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP dear.......

Government should just scrap this madness called NYSC!
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dolapo find rest dear.. It is well with your soul..

The path you took shall all flesh journey through..
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by koolaid87: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
How many caskets can we witness before this program is nullified?

RIP Angel
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by SolexxBarry(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
And I'm crying dat I didnt make stream 1,dis life is really a mystery,rip dear
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by majalisa(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
YOLO1:
Waow. First Class Graduate . See beautiful and intelligence. Very painful embarassed embarassed
a very rare combination in nowadays ladies

may she rest in peace
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by tayo200(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
y always lautech?? its becoming a yearly thing nw.may God save we ladokites o..rip to d dead..after using 7 years instead of 5..queuing for passa pack, running from sifax to 1200lt, impromptu tests etc..gosh..

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by 26thDavid(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ah... O MA SHE OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.