Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (58064 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
In every situation we find ourselves all we have to do is give thanks to almighty God. Death is inevitable which means it won't inform us anytime its coming for us. All we have to do is to prepare for it my moving closer to God in all we are doing. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
On behalf of myself and other Ladokite, I pray God gives her parents and family the fortitude to be this irreparable loss. Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by emysilva: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rip dear
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is quite sad. May her soul rest in peace and may the almighty God grant her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by saidubaba: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one
guy with his
girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them
was the
waiter with the bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out
21k,
paid and told the waiter to keep the balance.
After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why
didn't
u allow me to take care of the bills.
It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she
actually
told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing
she
needs from him is his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It
was the
director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey
shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real
life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.

i knew it going to be a movie because girls of nowadays are after money
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by DonBrany(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
SOLDIERS AND THEIR PROBLEMS THEY SHOULD STOP THIS NYSC, NURSERY, PRIMARY, SECONDARY, UNIVERSITY AND ASSU STRIKES
HAS BEEN VAIN, OMG RIP
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by fuckpro: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
fortunechy:
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one
guy with his
girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them
was the
waiter with the bill which was about 20k.
To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out
21k,
paid and told the waiter to keep the balance.
After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why
didn't
u allow me to take care of the bills.
It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she
actually
told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing
she
needs from him is his love, care and attention.
Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It
was the
director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then
I said
to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey
shoot, no
wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real
life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.
you funny die chio
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Akinadeakintayo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP......SO SAD TO HEAR THIS... After the 1st class honors from lautech... GOD WILL BE WITH U
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
May Her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by checkout50: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rest on dear
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Rexnegro(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Zendinho:
RIP.....to her.

May we not mourn during the days of our happiest moment.....AMEN
Amen In JESUS Name
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by psalmly(m): 2:32am On Dec 02, 2016
I swear death is bias. First class graduate from LAUSTRESS as popularly called?. It's unbelievable. Sleep on dear. May your soul RIP embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by skoloppy31(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2016
TMG class 15 would miss you,Rest on,
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Emenyk32: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Rip dear
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by bright1985: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Ferguson0709: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Waoh.... so sad and heartbreaking. may her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by yatty4emmanuel(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Going by nysc's standard,families to the deceased are to be given 1million naira whether as consolence or for compensation I don't know, but one thing is certain, the scheme isn't encouraging at all.corper wee,weeeee ooo!!! rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2016
It is the non challant attitude of Nysc workers that's causing all this things. Infact Nysc should be scrap. Enough of death of our innocent corpers. This is uncalled for. So painful a rear gem av been lost again.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Angeldamian: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
R.I.P Beauitful Queen.
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by blueskies(f): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
onatisi:
If God had prevented her from going to the camp this year,she would have been abusing God ..at times we should always see situations as a way of God intervention.
RIP
You are so right. In evrything we shd give thanks and pray for a gud future. May God comfort d family. Really painful
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Blossomexport6(f): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
R.i.p dolapo
Re: Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member by Ayobami4u: 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rest in peace fellow ladokite and faculty mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.