Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) (618 Views)

Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by balash(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Only if we had really understood what this advert truly meant but It's too late now

1 Like

Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
lolz
they are delivering

hunger is now the N word
Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by bustykasa(f): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
so true.....d hunger is real
Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by Sibrah: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Each time I see posts like these I begin to wonder within myself if people learn lessons from past mistakes at all. I remember all the almajiri, islamization and Boko haram talk before the 2015 polls and how it barely helped matters for this same set of vile posters.
Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by Yarduni: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
There is nothing like recession. You guys are making up all these in your minds.

So because of talk of supposed recession which is not there, you can make your twisted views of a perfect optimistic message.
Re: That Moment We Dont Read In-Between The Lines ( Photo) by kurt09(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yarduni:
There is nothing like recession. You guys are making up all these in your minds.

So because of talk of supposed recession which is not there, you can make your twisted views of a perfect optimistic message.
A bag of pure water is #200, a bottle of red oil is #700, a litre of kerosene is #200. It seems that you're still under your parents roof. #salarySTATIC. The cost of living is very high now.

(1) (Reply)

Taking Pictures During The Wedding Ball Of Zahra Buhari Is Prohibited / Police Accuse Ogun Pastor Of Selling 64 Babies / Confusion, Intrigues As Divided Senate Disowns Ndume Over SGF, Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.