Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

A Suggestion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Suggestion (409 Views)

Please Help Me Make A Suggestion / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) / Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Suggestion by EYIBLESSN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
A SUGGESTION TO NAIRALAND AND NAIRALANDERS

Good Evenings,
How has been our day? It should be fine I guess.

Pre Wedding pictures should not be a new thing as the system is concerned. It's just a trend in the twenty first century.

I have noted overtime the rate at which thousands troop out to felicitate with celebrants whenever Pictures portraying such is concerned.

As we all know, Marriage is the most important promises we are created to fulfill.

The Bible Gen 1:28, Gen 9:7. Be fruitful and multiply. Wedding is the celebration of marrying at the right age.

Romance is one of the important department in very marital life. No wonder it's one of the most powerful sections on this platform.

Pre Wedding Arrangement is also a daily affairs on Nairaland. As LALA cannot do without snakes. Likewise so many of us love the ideas behind the Pre Wedding Show.

To The Nairaland Managers and Moderators. My Fellow NAIRALANDERS. I suggest we make a move for Section that has to do with this and marriage related issues..

It will help many to be prepared
It will bring sense of belonging to many
Many will walk through the path of responsibility
Many may be liberated from personal issues and many more.

Thanks for your time.

This is only a suggestion.

God blesses Nairaland and NAIRALANDERS.

Exx. M.A is a Moralist
Re: A Suggestion by kinggogo: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice suggestion buh kids will mess up d place
Re: A Suggestion by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
I think there's a family section.

2 Likes

Re: A Suggestion by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
We have a family section sir
cool
Re: A Suggestion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
@ eyiblessn that's what family section is for
Re: A Suggestion by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
mhiz:
@ eyiblessn that's what family section is for

Thanks. I will go through the section. but is are those pre wedding stuff going there?
Re: A Suggestion by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
izzou:
We have a family section sir cool

The section does not speak the above suggestion.
Re: A Suggestion by izzou(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
EYIBLESSN:

The section does not speak the above suggestion.

Marriage is the seed that matures into a family. Abi we go create another section for am?

Its just like carving out sex out of romance.

Let him go to family section. I have received advises from married men and women there. That section best suits his request

(1) (Reply)

Steps Husband Should Take To Nagging Wives / We Make Our Own Choice(exclusive Bae) / How To Cope With Spiteful Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.