Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol (1776 Views)

My Friend And His Addiction To Tramadol / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
It all started early last year when i met a guy one thing lead to another we became friends(which i now regret). the guy introduced me to tramadol aka T.m. he preached many good things about it. the highness, the ability to keep one from been hungry for a long time. due to my financial wahala then, the keeping me from hungry part got me. i began to give it a try and honestly i enjoyed it. that how my journey into the world of T.M began, but before i knew what was happening it became impossible to skip a day without my tramadol. any day i try to skip it, i gets my purnishment immediately, i will become weak all over and restless(no be small pain o). that day no sleeping for me because of the restless legs it will cause. thou i have lost contact with my initiator, i still swear for him for leading me into this habit. I take God beg una. if u have a solution iam your brother Epp me.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by enfantdedieu: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
bro helpers are on their way ok..
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by tyav7: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please where do you leave? As in which town? So I can help

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
tyav7:
Please where do you leave? As in which town? So I can help
Abuja
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by tyav7: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gabriel6:
Abuja
Check FMC Keffi or FNPH Kaduna, they will help you. There may be no need for admission even. Best luck!
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by michaelwestern(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op, am in the same situation with you. I started taking it 2 years ago but unlike you am actually grateful for been introduced to it, because it helped me then.

The problem is that I've started having seizures, so I've decided to stop but am deathly scared of the withdrawal symptoms. You won't believe that I've once succeded in abstaining for almost a week but the insomnia was unbearable so I just had to continue taking it.

Please let me know if you find a way to avoid the withdrawal symptoms. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
michaelwestern:
Op, am in the same situation with you. I started taking it 2 years ago but unlike you am actually grateful for been introduced to it, because it helped me then.

The problem is that I've started having seizures, so I've decided to stop but am deathly scared of the withdrawal symptoms. You won't believe that I've once succeded in abstaining for almost a week but the insomnia was unbearable so I just had to continue taking it.

what am doing right now is i want to stop it little by little so instead of the normal 600 i use to take i have decided to be reducing it little by little in that way i won't feel the wahala too much till i get to stop. how about u join me?
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by michaelwestern(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gabriel6:
what am doing right now is i want to stop it little by little so instead of the normal 600 i use to take i have decided to be reducing it little by little in that way i won't feel the wahala too much till i get to stop. how about u join me?

Nice idea, so how many have you taken today?

Plus mine will be more difficult because I take like a whole satchet of the 100mg a day.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
michaelwestern:

Nice idea, so how many have you taken today?

Plus mine will be more difficult because I take like a whole satchet of the 100mg a day.
today i took 150mg. just start reducing ur own maybe by 100mg every 2 days let see
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by michaelwestern(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Gabriel6:
today i took 150mg. just start reducing ur own maybe by 100mg every 2 days let see

Alright. I've already taken 400mg today, I'll try not to take more than 400mg for the rest of the day. How about you?
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Get bitter leaf and scent leaf, squeeze out the juice and store it in a container.
Take one cup in the morning and one cup in the afternoon for a week.

It will break the circle of addiction.

Stay off drugs.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by igraman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
michaelwestern:

please elaborate the seizure part of your story for education purpose.
how do u seize... is it the same as 'daku' in Yoruba ?
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by michaelwestern(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2016
igraman:

please elaborate the seizure part of your story for education purpose.
how do u seize... is it the same as 'daku' in Yoruba ?

Daku is fainting and its different from seizures. I can't accurately describe mine because am not always conscious of what's going on. Its my elder sister that witnessed it that described it to me.

Basically, she said I first shouted, which is what brought my sister and mother to my room. Then I shook a little bit then became stiff and my eyes were rolling. I guess it was a very scary experience for them because when I became conscious on the way to the hospital, I was surrounded with quite a few number of people. She called our pastor and some other people, it was two full cars that took us to the hospital. They said they thought I was dying, so it must have been a very unpleasant sight.

This is part of the reasons why I've decided to stop taking tramadol. But its not easy to stop because of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.

Are you also addicted to tramadol or any other drug?
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by igraman(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2016
michaelwestern:

Daku is fainting and its different from seizures. I can't accurately describe mine because am not always conscious of what's going on. Its my elder sister that witnessed it that described it to me.

Basically, she said I first shouted, which is what brought my sister and mother to my room. Then I shook a little bit then became stiff and my eyes were rolling. I guess it was a very scary experience for them because when I became conscious on the way to the hospital, I was surrounded with quite a few number of people. She called our pastor and some other people, it was two full cars that took us to the hospital. They said they thought I was dying, so it must have been a very unpleasant sight.

This is part of the reasons why I've decided to stop taking tramadol. But its not easy to stop because of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.

Are you also addicted to tramadol or any other drug?
Thanks man.
I don't think am addicted to trams yet, though I use 200mg everyday.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
igraman:

Thanks man.
I don't think am addicted to trams yet, though I use 200mg everyday.
guy don't take it a day and u will know either u are addicted or not. this are what u will experiance. all ur bone and body will be very weak, and at night you will experiance restless legs, causing u sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by lastmessenger: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
What is good about this tramadol? Is it used to cure a particular ailment.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by egbabiekperemo1: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Gabriel6:
It all started early last year when i met a guy one thing lead to another we became friends(which i now regret). the guy introduced me to tramadol aka T.m. he preached many good things about it. the highness, the ability to keep one from been hungry for a long time. due to my financial wahala then, the keeping me from hungry part got me. i began to give it a try and honestly i enjoyed it. that how my journey into the world of T.M began, but before i knew what was happening it became impossible to skip a day without my tramadol. any day i try to skip it, i gets my purnishment immediately, i will become weak all over and restless(no be small pain o). that day no sleeping for me because of the restless legs it will cause. thou i have lost contact with my initiator, i still swear for him for leading me into this habit. I take God beg una. if u have a solution iam your brother Epp me.

I sense this is paulkillerman 's alternate moniker
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Oga face front. Haba! Forget whether na person alternate moniker or not. Deal with the issue at hand. What will you gain if you succeed in establishing that it's him. An award? The dude has a problem and he is seeking help. Either you help him or get the Bleep off his thread POS. This is how all ya dickhead go about making trouble.

Geez! That shut is bad man! Very very bad. I will suggest you do this, start taking the bitter leaf and the scent leaf washed. Also taking warm milk before bed.
There was the Chinese ginger tea I used to take every morning and night then. I will start sweating badly if I manage do small work like weight lifting. Before you will say jack, i sleep off immediately and I also ate a lot. So that helped me from the seizures and lack of hunger.
I also did this and I slept like a horse years back. I took beans cooked with kush and ate with arabian dust (.ijebu version). Aboby use chilled water and milk. You nor need t.m again for life. You go sleep like a log of wood for hours. And if you wake you go eat like who newly return from prison. With this, I was fine. Now I take it once in months when I am extremely tired and have pains all over and I need to sleep.
Well hope these helps you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by sylvseter: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2016
but someperson's say that T.M help them stay long on bed help having sex.
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by Gabriel6(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2016
specter:
Oga face front. Haba! Forget whether na person alternate moniker or not. Deal with the issue at hand. What will you gain if you succeed in establishing that it's him. An award? The dude has a problem and he is seeking help. Either you help him or get the Bleep off his thread POS. This is how all ya dickhead go about making trouble.

Geez! That shut is bad man! Very very bad. I will suggest you do this, start taking the bitter leaf and the scent leaf washed. Also taking warm milk before bed.
There was the Chinese ginger tea I used to take every morning and night then. I will start sweating badly if I manage do small work like weight lifting. Before you will jack, i sleep off immediately. And I ate a lot. So that helped me from the seizures and lack of hunger.
I also did this and I slept like a horse years back. I took beans cooked with kush and ate with arabian dust (.ijebu version). Aboby use chilled water and milk. You nor need t.m again for life. You go sleep like log of wood for hours. And if you wake you go eat like horse . With this, I was fine. Now I take it once in months when I am extremely tired and have pains all over and I need to sleep.
Well hope these helps you. Good luck.
thanks man i will give a try to ur prescription
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by LMandela(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'll be back!
Re: HELP!!! A Nairalander Is Addicted To Tramadol by joey150(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Guys you have to wean yourself off the drug or replace it with another that is less harmful, or else the painful torment of a sudden withdrawal will make you relapse over and over again

Its a good thing you learned drugs are bad...albeit the hard way.

Look for online forums and support groups to learn more from people who are going through the same predicament

(1) (Reply)

Breaking-doctors-refuse-to-call-off-strike-despite-13-hour-meeting/ / Please Help Save Oyewole Akinjisola Felix Of FOTOAFRICA Studio, Ondo(Pics) / What Is Really The Problem With JOHESU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.