Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' (51486 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Maski87: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
These politicians just know how to lie
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by blueskies(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smh for al of u here criticizing him, am sure many of u are having guilty conscience and feel bad deep inside even if u wnt admit it, wishing u havnt lost it yet..so I understand. Pls leave him be, he's proud of his wife evryone has something or someone we'r proud and wil b happy to appreciate them openly if given a chance. He appreciates her and used it to encourage some special people that it relates to. Also he used that means to stress d fact that abstinence is a key factor for the prevention of HIV and other STDs.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Kushlekan(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ass*
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by marylandcakes: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Was he a virgin himself? if not, then I smell hypocrisy.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by oshorstan(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
jamislaw:
you are been scammed, check her bag you may discover Alum inside.

Even if she's not, I still Love her. Shes a good Soul & has a great heart. Nothing spoil bros. Advise ignored
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Khohen: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even Animals close-by are aware the governor is liar.

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Dsurgeon: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ayade said, “I should say to the teenagers here today that when somebody leads you to the altar, at the end of that day he should be glad to say I married my wife a virgin.”

he never said he married his wife a Virgin.. he's just making an illustration ti teenagers at d event! all these media guys want chop my mb... chai
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Tallesty1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:
I'm a virgin. Seriously, I am.
Follow come, secondary abi Tertiary?
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by hopilo: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na this kind talk dey make the guys that use to hammered the wife before him marry am laugh with friends over beer mocking Ayade self deceit.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
drnoel this your post rakes of hypocrisy and myopic reasoning. so because white me dont do it we also must not do it.? you are giving me hint on who is really delusional between yourself and the religious people you bash on religion section.. secondly how do you encourage people to keep their virginity if you dont publicly talks about it and show them the pride in it? guy, virginity is a pride and should constantly be talked about. a girl or a guy who is able to keep their virginity in this immoral time, deserve an accolade. we need to get ride of people like you in our society in other to restore some sanity. gone are the days when virgin girls are been celebrated. now adays they hide in shame and even find it hard to say what they are just because of people like you, who have relegate their moral instincts to trash.virginity is the pride of any woman. a lady who maintains her virginity till marriage is a gold and should be treated as such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by tomdon(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
pocohantas:
Was he also a 'virgin'?

This is the question that ladies who have long lost it ask.
A woman is born with a seal, sign of purity.
A man is born impure.
In what state is a man a Virgin, a man can never be a virgin
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by drnoel: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vick4rill:
drnoel this your post rakes of hypocrisy and myopic reasoning. so because white me dont do it we also must not do it.? you are giving me hint on who is really delusional between yourself and the religious people you bash on religion section.. secondly how do you encourage people to keep their virginity if you dont publicly talks about it and show them the pride in it? guy, virginity is a pride and should constantly be talked about. a girl or a guy who is able to keep their virginity in this immoral time, deserve an accolade. we need to get ride of people like you in our society in other to restore some sanity. gone are the days when virgin girls are been celebrated. now adays they hide in shame and even find it hard to say what they are just because of people like you, who have relegate their moral instincts to trash.virginity is the pride of any woman. a lady who maintains her virginity till marriage is a gold and should be treated as such.

Yea yea, it is obvious u intend to sink in ur myopia and irrational thinking. For all the celebration Nigerians have given to virginity has it changed how young girls see it? No. Has it changed how society see it? No. Only change to that equation arr women who parade themselves to deceive and lure men. Smh to that.
So guy pls stay in ur ignorance and myopia. I wish u shallom.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vick4rill:

cool cool
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
davtosh:
Someone said being a virgin is not a big deal. but it is a very big deal. It takes a very discipline lady to be able to keep virginity till marriage.
But if you ask me to choose between a nagging trouble some virgin and a pleasant respectful non virgin lady, I would gladly go for the later.

What is the importance of virginity that comes with trouble in a marriage.
agreed! but her not been a virgin does not stop her from nagging and even taking your life? and besides there are many cool, respectful and humble virgins out there.

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
drnoel:

Yea yea, it is obvious u intend to sink in ur myopia and irrational thinking. For all the celebration Nigerians have given to virginity has it changed how young girls see it? No. Has it changed how society see it? No. Only change to that equation arr women who parade themselves to deceive and lure men. Smh to that.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
drnoel:

only people like you did not and will not see the changes. have a nice day bro
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by oyoofong(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
All the ladies i have dated and married were virgins.so tell me something diff!
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by xamster(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vick4rill:
guy you are not making any adornment here. any virgin gal reading your comment will not find your comment encouraging. character is a personal thing and should not be associated with virginity. but what happends to that extra privillage a man enjoys from his wife been a virgin? why do anti virgins always makes it look like virgin gals will likely make a bad wife? there are many non-virgin gals that are worst in character than the virgins
lolz.
from this one can posit that non-virgins ain't worth adornment shey? Anyways.
Obviously u forgot some ladies were raped and forced against their will. These people too have strongholds of dignity from the onset, one way or the other some maniac had to fulfil their craving, hence resulting to loss of virginity. They are other category of people who lost it during some exercise routine. Funny enough they're some other who didn't bleed on their first intimacy encounter.
So tell me, u think if a matured folk come across any of these ladies with good character he won't marry them.
You could analyse it from your spectrum of view same way i understand a phenomena from my own perspective.
It all got to do with our life views and values. I remember then as a kid, the society made us believe we must marry a virgin. Fast forward to date, i realize that ain't my pursuit because what i need is my wife not a quest.
Once again i love virgins as much as i love non-virgins. So don't misquote my tenets and let this slide cuz i won't be typing back.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by pocohantas(f): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
tomdon:

This is the question that ladies who have long lost it ask.
A woman is born with a seal, sign of purity.
A man is born impure.
In what state is a man a Virgin, a man can never be a virgin
Oga go through the thread and know why I asked that question, stop quoting to say rubbish. undecided
Anyone could have lost her virginity by whatever means, with or without consent. Spare me your pure and impure tales. No human was born impure!!!

If you like, carry your prick and chook anywhere without protection, later you infect one innocent virgin.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
xamster.. we are talking about none of this things you mention about. nobody is forcing you to marry a virgin. if a gal lost her virginity against her wish due to rape or other misfortune, nobody is blaming or accusing her here. we are only trying to emphasize the importants of virginity here and the reasons to abstain from pre-marital sex till marriage.castigating virgins in other to console those that lost their virginity unfourtunately, is not a wise way of doing things. and please stop this lies of you loving virgins, your comment says otherwise. have a nice day.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by xamster(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vick4rill:
xamster.. we are talking about none of this things you mention about. nobody is forcing you to marry a virgin. if a gal lost her virginity against her wish due to rape or other misfortune, nobody is blaming or accusing her here. we are only trying to emphasize the importants of virginity here and the reasons to abstain from pre-marital sex till marriage.castigating virgins in other to console those that lost their virginity unfourtunately, is not a wise way of doing things. and please stop this lies of you loving virgins, your comment says otherwise. have a nice day.
Smh
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Vick4rill(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
xamster:
Smh
i dont expect your support
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by jamislaw(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
oshorstan:

Even if she's not, I still Love her. Shes a good Soul & has a great heart. Nothing spoil bros. Advise ignored
lol bros am just kidding.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by DexteryJoe(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lolz, weldone sir
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Obeby(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
When marrying a virgin now becomes the exception instead of the rule. World. Destroyed.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Readwhan02(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Well I don't believe it[ quote author=AnnaKareninaFan post=51558702]The Cross River state governor, Prof. Ben Ayade, has said he married his wife Lynda as a virgin. Ayade made the disclosure in Calabar while delivering a lecture on the HIV/AIDS scourge to mark the 2016 World Aids Day. He said the greatest gift any woman could possibly hand to her husband was to present her body as a virgin to him. In his words, Ayade said, “I should say to the teenagers here today that when somebody leads you to the altar, at the end of that day he should be glad to say I married my wife a virgin.”

The governor further said young people easily gave in to sex due to financial inducement, peer pressure and influence of international movies and believed that with the use of condom they were secure from HIV, which in most cases was not full-proof protection against the pandemic. According to the governor, “when people use condom, they think they are safe which is the major cause of infection because evidence abound that the use of condom does not provide total protection against HIV/AIDS since the condom itself has small holes that are 0.05 wider than microbes, which makes HIV virus to pass successfully."

http://dawntodusknews.com/wife-virgin-married-criver-gov-prof-ben-ayade/[/quote]
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Readwhan02(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Peroti:
Picture of U breaking her virginity then or addonbelivit grin

Evidence bro we need evidence.
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Follow come, secondary abi Tertiary?
Which one is secondary abi tertiary?

Okay, I'm a PHD virgin

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by rhames(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
why does this square headed ape want me to believe this story?

Nigerian celebrities and lies are like 5 and 6. grin
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay, I'm a PHD virgin

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by rhames(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay, I'm a PHD virgin

Marry me
Re: Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' by delishpot: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
it's not a crime, but what's our business with his wife being a virgin, simple youth should abstain from premarital sex, what a governor should be telling people in an HIV forum is abstinence and living health not about how his wife is a virgin. His wife being a virgin does not stop her from contacting the virus.

I guess when he goes to marriage retreat, he is also going to tell them how his wife pleasures him in bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.