Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51471 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by OLUENTA1: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
We have been hearing of a teenager bomber all along but getting one alive should add to a step in solving our many problems in tackling terrorist in nigeria. Imagine a ten year old girl.

The question that would follow is that What could have been the tactics in making her wanting to blow herself up?

Please read the news culled from punch below.

The Federal on Wednesday announced the arrest of a 10-year-old girl in Katsina State, suspected to be a suicide bomber.

The Chairman, National Information Centre, Mr. Mike Omeri, who briefed the press in Abuja, said the teenager was among three suspected Boko Haram members that were arrrested on Tuesday night.

He said the girl had a belt strapped with explosives at the time of her arrest.

Omeri said, “Security forces on Tuesday, July 29, at about 10pm along Zaria Road, Tudun Wada of Funtua Metropolis, arrested three suspects believed to be members of the Boko Haram sect.

“The three suspects consisted a male named Iliya Haliru, and two females – Zainab Musa, 18, and Hadiza Musa, 10. The three suspects were arrested in a Honda CRV.

“When they were directed to disembark for security check, 10-year-old Hadiza was discovered to have been strapped with an explosive belt. And immediately, Iliya and Zainab made attempt to escape with the car but were later blocked by other concerned Nigerians and subsequently arrested.

“The police successfully unstrapped the explosive.”

He added, “It is on this note that we appeal to parents to cautiously observe and watch their children’s activities to prevent them from participating in unwholesome activities particularly acts of terrorism.

“It is clear that some parents are also into this that they are willing to take their children, as young as 10 years, into act of cowardice and self-destruct. However, we wish to express our appreciation at the level of the consciousness of Nigerians on security issues and their contributions to supporting security agencies.

“The government is closely liaising with domestic and international intelligence agencies within the newly established regional intelligence fusion unit to track and capture all terrorists and their sponsors in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/news/10-year-old-female-suicide-bomber-arrested-in-katsina/

12 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Dreal1247: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
How i wish this people could realise the evil that they are doing not just to themselves alone but to the northern Nigeria and Nigeria as a whole.

30 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Idrismusty97(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Among the Kidnapped Chibok girls, Are any of them "10 year old"?

34 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Why do i get the feeling these are some of the Chibok girls distributed? Which god are boko haram worshiping again? I prefer my Jesus.

116 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by delpee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lord help us!

5 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by suwailad(f): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

19 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
i smell lies!

20 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by DocAdray(f): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm...
This is serious and really getting out of hand.
The modus operandi of BH is now taking a new and terrible direction!

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2014
For how long will this continue,this boko Hara are getting stronger and they are expanding ,maybe govt will take them serious when they visit us in southern part of the country

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by nickz(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
forgive her oh lord cause she doesn't know what else to type

144 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by georgio(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2014
As scary as the story is...its sounds scary and untrue....pictures please or iidontbeleivit!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by deri4luv1(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Can't they torture them to know who they really are and who sent them? They arrest them, and we get no positive reports after dat. They are kids and could easily admit who they are. Our security agencies are full of crap! I need Jack Bauer Here mehn!

11 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Have u been to north before? They have rich men in north too,go to Abuja and see 15 year driving abi u think say na only port Harcourt money dey

79 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by BRAV0O(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2014
And the beats goes on, but for how long ?

Lord knows!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by buchisom1(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2014
i wonder oooo

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by maputohq: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2014
This is it...in other words, A young girl was strapped with something and was told that it was harmless .What does a child know?

12 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2014

Zanaib is 18, it is possible she knows how to drive; she was the one who tried to escape with the car.
Did you say port harcourt alone Smh

Anyway, this report is not very clear. More like, rumblings of a reporter, not the finished product which comes after proper investigation.

But then, infant suicide bombers?? Oh lord!

4 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Abimloaded(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Pinshure of the 10year old girl...

pinshure of the girl with the explosives

pinshure of the explosives only.

pinshure of the Nigerian security with the girl

>>>>>> OR ADONBILIVIT!

46 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2014
i dont believe. simple

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Bwaal(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Animals

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Chatters(f): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2014
It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickedness.

12 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nihilist: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Why would the girl be wearing an already assembled explosive belt INSIDE the car which could then easily go off if the driver hit a pothole before getting to the intended target?

When they were caught, why was the belt not detonated by the suicide bomber?

Suicide bombers are usually ready to die when caught, so why did these ones try to run away?

Maybe the belt hadn't been activated yet when the girl was caught....

Or maybe this is a fake story....

21 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by shadowwalker101: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
[img]shadownet11..com/2014/07/jim-iyke-fled-liberia-because-of-ebola.html?m=1[/img]
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by unmask: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
teenage girls with bombs.....black magic or hypnosis.......but I am sure the Nigerian police won't care to find out

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by floxyluv80(f): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
What later happened na? Or is dt d end of d whole gist?

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Looks like someone failed comprehension.

53 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by aminho(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
nigeria i hail thee
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by slap1(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
#Don'tBlowUpOurGirls

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by yousee(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
it seems that most of the posters above me do not understand the point being raised by this unwholesome news.
BH has moved from using men, women and teenagers as suicide bombers.
they now use little girls!

FYI, these are not chibok girls. i even suspect the young lady, because she bears the same name with the poor girl.

Already, hijab covering women are suspects, now the stereotypes will add little muslim girls as bokoharam members!

Nigerian muslims will have a whole lot of convincing to do, especially to non-muslims

37 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by onose1(f): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Its only God that can help us @this point sad

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by mencade5(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
bolo and hausa muslims are working hand to hand

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by aminho(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
u be zombie do you think every one in the north is as ratchet as you are

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.