Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend (664 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / Pictures Of Bride Who Gave Her Father A “certificate Of Virginity” On Wedding Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend by youngalex(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2009
I just called off my relationship with my supposed Ladyfriend,now she wants me to father a child for her which will be delivered when she leaves for Uk by Nov. 2010,i thought she was joking put she has kept mounting pressure on me,i really love her but the Age differential is close to 10 years thereby making marriage practically impossible;wetin i go do now?
Re: Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend by izeek(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2009
u deff know the right tin.

dont bring a bastard into this world.
Re: Can U Father A Child For An Ex-girlfriend by whitelexi(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2009
She's thinking of having a baby in the UK to help sort paper issues out for her. . . Well, u can inform her that that luxury has now been amended, as long as both the child's parents are not British [Either by birth or by adoption], that child will not be eligible to the benefits previously handed out for babies born in the UK. . . until the baby grows up to 16yrs, it will be the responsibility of its parents

So if u no want to dey pay child benefits from naija, hold your sperm oh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Patronizing Harlots Worse Than Fornicating? / I Think The World Is Coming To An End: / Is It True, Some Ladies Go Fettish When It Comes To Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.