Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (59091 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by semmykiki: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Of what importance is this NYSC to Nigerians can someone please tell me

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Mramae: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Another one again
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
#tearfully#,as a student of Uniuyo also, we wld miss u "UK Engine",still in tears,first it was Don Marshall and now it's u, Wat is rilly happening to Uniuyo First Class graduates o?!!,rest in peace, we promise to carry on and fulfill ur dreams sir

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by philantoxx(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
So touching I must say
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Stoner(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC is for the strong lol..His time is just up,some people are not use to long distance journey and they get depressed and stress before getting to there destination also with the stress from camp activities.Moral of the story,know what journey what body can take.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na wa. What is all this?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
semmykiki:
Of what importance is this NYSC to Nigerians can someone please tell me

NYSC provides teachers , doctors, nurses etc in the rural areas...where they are needed well well.

Scrap NYSC....and a lot of needs won't be met in your village.

Most doctors don't like working in the rural areas...for example.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
ademide0710:
R i p to d deagrammarOrecall when i served in Kusalla dam,karaye lg.Kano state.I got into an accident immediately i entered kano but thank God,i ran out of d keke.I was still traumatized.I went to d camp clinic,all i saw was some doctor's corpers. Feeling to important and bossy .The guy told me to go to the mami market and get drug cos they don't waste their drugs on simple cases.I looked at him and walked out. After camp i decided to go back home immediately cos i don't have anywhere to stay .I got to Abuja around 10:00 in the evening,i was robbed at zuba park,all my belonging were collected from me.One of my phones were collected,(i kept d main phone),my first allowance,my atm card but i didnt disclose my pin and they gave me #1k for transport.I wept till i got to lokoja. I'm happy i was redeployed down to ibadan.I didn't bother to serve again.I started my personal business. Nysc are time and life wasters. Anytime i remember those incidents, i thank God,i'm still alive!!!
Are you truly a graduate? What did you study?Omo your grammar dey compete with mama peace grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by trychris: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Corp members die in the camp. It's not new but not a good development. Conditions in these camps are horrible!
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:
seems like brilliant young southerners are being systematically assassinated by fifth columnist out there up north.

#MAnamGrA

Dumbass comment.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Emasel(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
So sad cry, NYSC should just be scrapped, I see no use
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
OMG!!!
What's happening to NYSC!?
I guess this is d 3rd death case that I've seen...
I wonder what condition his parents/wards are in now?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls am using this medium to advice the incoming ones that's going for service next year should please examine yourself before coming. If you feel you are not feeling fine pls don't bother to come. Life is more paramount than getting the certificate. Life is more important than where they post you to. If you feel the state they post you is not good or you feel your health can't sustain the place, pls don't come at all. Or if you feel you will risk it in the camp pls don't try it ooo. It is dangerous. The camp officials are not helping matters. Starting from health officials till security personnel everything has failed. If you have some ailment before coming, please don't come at all. I pray God will continue to guide us all.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Emasel(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
trychris:
Corp members die in the camp. It's not new but not a good development. Conditions in these camps are horrible!

I tell you, those camps are nothing to write home about apart from a few
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Charly68: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Brilliant mind gone just like that! God knows what we mortals don't know. Rip brother.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by FriendlyDeji: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Govt should pls scrap NYSC. Its no longer meeting its intended objectives
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by YEM101: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't believe in NYSC reason I didn't serve and I don't think I will allow my kids to serve too, RIP young blood, rest in peace. Am so sad!
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
9jakohai:

NYSC provides teachers , doctors, nurses etc in the rural areas...where they are needed well well.

Scrap NYSC....and a lot of needs won't be met in your village.

Most doctors don't like working in the rural areas...for example.
and the doctors,teachers and nurses are not in anyway taking providing any help for them. This type of corpers are risking their lives for service. When a particular scheme are wasting lives, it is not a good scheme. Upon the billions of naira the fg provide for this scheme still lives are lost. No proper orientation. Everything is just going upside down. Rip to the deceased.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
sontin de worray eh? You nor de wo ju foss be4 you respond shei isssssorite grin

SadSongz:
Na who be this?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Why are all these young men and women dying at NYSC camps? They should scrap this nonsense NYSC jare.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sad. Lots have lost their lives after a successful service year and on their way back home to their families. Others on their way to the orientation camp even more anonying, those going to collect their call-up letters angry

ademide0710:
R i p to d dead.I can recall when i served in Kusalla dam,karaye lg.Kano state.I got into an accident immediately i entered kano but thank God,i ran out of d keke.I was still traumatized.I went to d camp clinic,all i saw was some doctor's corpers. Feeling to important and bossy .The guy told me to go to the mami market and get drug cos they don't waste their drugs on simple cases.I looked at him and walked out. After camp i decided to go back home immediately cos i don't have anywhere to stay .I got to Abuja around 10:00 in the evening,i was robbed at zuba park,all my belonging were collected from me.One of my phones were collected,(i kept d main phone),my first allowance,my atm card but i didnt disclose my pin and they gave me #1k for transport.I wept till i got to lokoja. I'm happy i was redeployed down to ibadan.I didn't bother to serve again.I started my personal business. Nysc are time and life wasters. Anytime i remember those incidents, i thank God,i'm still alive!!!
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by JewelBukky(f): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sooooo painful! RIP
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
ademide0710:
R i p to d dead.I can recall when i served in Kusalla dam,karaye lg.Kano state.I got into an accident immediately i entered kano but thank God,i ran out of d keke.I was still traumatized.I went to d camp clinic,all i saw was some doctor's corpers. Feeling to important and bossy .The guy told me to go to the mami market and get drug cos they don't waste their drugs on simple cases.I looked at him and walked out. After camp i decided to go back home immediately cos i don't have anywhere to stay .I got to Abuja around 10:00 in the evening,i was robbed at zuba park,all my belonging were collected from me.One of my phones were collected,(i kept d main phone),my first allowance,my atm card but i didnt disclose my pin and they gave me #1k for transport.I wept till i got to lokoja. I'm happy i was redeployed down to ibadan.I didn't bother to serve again.I started my personal business. Nysc are time and life wasters. Anytime i remember those incidents, i thank God,i'm still alive!!!

[size=20pt]Nigerian graduates must demand that NYSC scheme provides the following or Federal Government should scrap it.

1. 24/7 Safety and Security Systems.
2. Modern Accommodation.
3. Health Insurance.
4. Life Insurance.
5. Minimum monthly allowance of N50, 000 for each corps volunteer.[/size].

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by whyx06(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yet some are still clamouring to b batch B stream 11 instead of thinking of NYSC CANCELATION
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and the doctors,teachers and nurses are not in anyway taking providing any help for them. This type of corpers are risking their lives for service. When a particular scheme are wasting lives, it is not a good scheme. Upon the billions of naira the fg provide for this scheme still lives are lost. No proper orientation. Everything is just going upside down. Rip to the deceased.

Having worked in the rural area for NYSC....I take issue with your comments.

Most of the time, the NYSC doctors and teachers are the only type of their professional in the rural area.

And they do great work.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by rusher14: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:
seems like brilliant young southerners are being systematically assassinated by fifth columnist out there up north.

#MAnamGrA
You have already been condemned.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by dee02(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
This bloody programme should be binned ASAP!
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by AyamStarch: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Best graduating student in the faculty..This is the third corper who has died in a space of 7 days..This reeks of gross carelessly and in sensitivity on the part of NYSC. Like Ukeme's, Ifedolapo's deaths were avoidable only if NYSC had shown more urgency and seriousness when cases of their ill healths were reported..It's sickening and appalling seeing promising Nigerians die because some elements put up care free attitude in an otherwise serious case

2 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by gabby1002(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:
Taking out smart Igbos slowly in the North before they become Soludos and Iweala in the future. Under the guise of useless NYSC, post them to core North, poison them, and snuff life out of them. You people think Nnamdi Kanu is joking. You didn't listen to Alhaji and Kunle discussing how to deal with Igbos? Stubborn people...you this people like you? At any opportunity...they will poison you to death because they know the blood and gene that run through you is powerful and they can never ever ever in this lifetime compete with you...never!

Remember...they are hundreds of him dying every month but you only hear of him because it made front page. There is a silent war going against Igbos...systematic warfare not by weapons anymore! Even the foods and meats making it to SE are in some cases poisoned or laced with chemicals to keep you numb from agitation for Biafrra...works on your neurotransmitters to excite euphoria through dopamine mechanism. It diminishes your ability to be creative or think deeply, thereby making you less thoughtful of the future...all you care about is now, having fun, not about the future as Nnamdi Kanu is thinking. You people don't know how far they have gone to stop the Great Igbo race!
Are you in your normal senses at all?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it not the same zamfara orientation camp that they rob niiii. This is getting horrible. Pls what's d NYSC DG doing. Pmb should probe him. This is becoming much. It seems the camp director and the camp officials doesn't cater for the corper again. So painful another loss have been recorded again. Why this period. He haven't even been posted to wicked village without light and electricity. Pls if u are having any ailment before please don't bother to come and risk your life. Even if the government is awarding huge funds for this scheme, the so called camp officials and directors are not helping matter. Some of them don't even value life. All what they know is to embezzle huge amount of fund they gave them. Once again my condolences to the bereaved family.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.