Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (59093 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50am On Dec 03, 2016
omolayomi06:
i can now see the reason why buhari no like this nysc. people ate dieing everyday because of nysc. I pray I left Kaduna in good , Fulani people attack most of southern Kaduna where I serve this year but lthanl God I made it back home.
thank God for his shield.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by cc150615(f): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Is dis how NYSC is gonna sit and watch the future of Nigerian crumbling because of a scheme they can't manage, I think the scraping of this Nysc shii is looooong overdue!
RIP to this brainy gone, and the other lady in Kano
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 4:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I noticed that too but upon that corpers still died during their course of serving their father land.

I know, its either road accident or sickness but not during orientation camp. I don't know if this new DG is going round visiting orientation camps but I am sure olawunmi did that a lot.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Arckeen: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2016
RIP to him!!! This is so sad . I was also admitted in same clinic with him here in Zamfara. Never knew that would be last time I will see him. So so sad
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by semmykiki: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2016
9jakohai:

NYSC provides teachers , doctors, nurses etc in the rural areas...where they are needed well well.

Scrap NYSC....and a lot of needs won't be met in your village.

Most doctors don't like working in the rural areas...for example.
Doing this at the expense of someone's life looks like a yearly ritual to me. If rural areas need all these then government must also consider the welfare of those they want to send to this rural areas. Let people from these localities who know what they do serve their. After all service name service. If you are from kano go back home and serve your state shikena. Stop all this inter tribal rituals through NYSC! I learnt a first class Engineering student passed away because of diarrhoea haba government should scrap this nonsense or review their method. You can't do the same thing for two years and expect different result now. Stop killing our future leaders, you can imagine the agony of the affect homes. I'm a mother I know what it means to have a child.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
ademide0710:
R i p to d dead.I can recall when i served in Kusalla dam,karaye lg.Kano state.I got into an accident immediately i entered kano but thank God,i ran out of d keke.I was still traumatized.I went to d camp clinic,all i saw was some doctor's corpers. Feeling to important and bossy .The guy told me to go to the mami market and get drug cos they don't waste their drugs on simple cases.I looked at him and walked out. After camp i decided to go back home immediately cos i don't have anywhere to stay .I got to Abuja around 10:00 in the evening,i was robbed at zuba park,all my belonging were collected from me.One of my phones were collected,(i kept d main phone),my first allowance,my atm card but i didnt disclose my pin and they gave me #1k for transport.I wept till i got to lokoja. I'm happy i was redeployed down to ibadan.I didn't bother to serve again.I started my personal business. Nysc are time and life wasters. Anytime i remember those incidents, i thank God,i'm still alive!!!
I still can't believe it's not scrapped yet. And still our youth jubilate as if they've just won an Oscar or Grammy. P.S I copied your story and posted it on my facebook wall and credited it from nairaland but didn't mention your moniker btw

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ajishomo: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
policy12:

R. I. P
RIP......May God Help us out this mess we've brought ourselves in......
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Njah08: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigeria is loosing potentials. May your soul rest in peace. Amen cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by rotadeco27: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Hypovolemic shock secondary to diarrhoea disease ,all the guy needed was IV fluid to prevent the untimely death. The questions are (1) is there no clinic with medical corps member on camp to diagnose and manage the guy?(2) are there no resuscitating facilities on the camp.?(3)Didn't he seek medical intervention when the symptoms started?; because he must have lost a large volume of fluid before the irreversible stage that lead to his demise was reached. This is surely an avoidable death and questions should be asked . RIP to the dead
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by adams924: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2016
it is astonishing that s prodigiously talented graduate died of diarrhoea in this age of unprecedented medical advancement. R.I.P
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by adams924: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2016
it is astonishing that a prodigiously talented graduate died of diarrhoea in this age of unprecedented medical advancement. R.I.P
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Greatsucceeder(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
What's happening? These young promising fellows are dragged to their early graves all for some unworthy NYSC, why gather people's children when you aren't ready to cater for them? undecided
And I don't need anyone saying it was meant to be cry .
Rest on fellas! cry
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
eboniest:
This Nysc of a thing is doing more harm than good
It should be scraped.
Nysc na scam... sad
Lol

Good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.