Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (59092 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Victor Emah Jerry is an idiat and a big fool! You had the power to assist the deceased to be redeployed but you never took his case seriously, now continue to live with that guilt, well dts if u hv a fvckin conscience. A lot of don't hv that Dez days.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
It seems NYSC Doctors have killed more people than Boko Haram.

Something needs to be done about this programme.

I personally would not rely on a Nigerian based corper doctor for treatment. I would rather subject myself to the treatments of an auxiliary nurse.
Experience first please!

What on earth would make NYSC DG subject peoples' lives in the hands of inexperienced fresh MBBS graduates? That's suicidal.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by mizlovette(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
What is going on? How can corpers be dropping dead in camp? bayelsa now this one. Hmmmmmmm God have mercy
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by mgumm: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
na only first clas/beutiful/handsome graduates dey die for nysc camp mtsssssswwww, first class ke thrd class ni. if u check may b na even pass degree he obtain
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by 2thgnz: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
When I finish my degree programmes I won't serve nothing will make me serve. Useless scheme by useless leaders.

Guy aswear u get sense just start to dey hustle on your own
Though I did it but I can't see its plus its just insignificant to me am still planning myself and alot of people spend more than the minimum wage paid, to survive at their PPA as though there is employment to help replenish their purse
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by lebienconnu: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is no longer funny. The way young people are dying these days is very alarming and disturbing.. This calls for a serious concern. Something fast must be done to forestall future reoccurrence.

Diarrhea is suggestive of infection which might be transmissible. Due to the variation in immunocompetence in the population some individuals tend to react excessively to some infections. Inhabitants of a region might have acquired immunity against some infections peculiar to that region.

As such, prospective corp members should be made to undergo immunocompetence tests before deployment to certain notorious regions.

All in all, a state of emergency should be declared in public and community health.

We youths are the future of this great nation. Let us use all our advantages and disadvantages to work together towards correcting the mistakes of our fathers. We are suffering now because of their mistakes. Should we follow their foot steps? Now let us think of our children. They shall never forgive us.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:
Taking out smart Igbos slowly in the North before they become Soludos and Iweala in the future. Under the guise of useless NYSC, post them to core North, poison them, and snuff life out of them. You people think Nnamdi Kanu is joking. You didn't listen to Alhaji and Kunle discussing how to deal with Igbos? Stubborn people...you this people like you? At any opportunity...they will poison you to death because they know the blood and gene that run through you is powerful and they can never ever ever in this lifetime compete with you...never!

Remember...they are hundreds of him dying every month but you only hear of him because it made front page.
it wont hurt if u use ur brain anybody who reads dz is gonna feel dumb incoherent and idiotic comment
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by eboniest(f): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
This Nysc of a thing is doing more harm than good
It should be scraped.
Nysc na scam... sad
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
lebienconnu:
This is no longer funny. The way young people are dying these days is very alarming and disturbing.. This calls for a serious concern. Something fast must be done to forestall future reoccurrence.

Diarrhea is suggestive of infection which might be transmissible. Due to the variation in immunocompetence in the population some individuals tend to react excessively to some infections. Inhabitants of a region might have acquired immunity against some infections peculiar to that region.

As such, prospective corp members should be made to undergo immunocompetence tests before deployment to certain notorious regions.

All in all, a state of emergency should be declared in public and community health.

We youths are the future of this great nation. Let us use all our advantages and disadvantages to work together towards correcting the mistakes of our fathers. We are suffering now because of their mistakes. Should we follow their foot steps? Now let us think of our children. They shall never forgive us.

They cant hear Yoouuuu ...... spongebob, squarepants ♫♫♫♫♫
the youths are trying to satisfy their selfish ends, they do not care about what happens to others or the environment they live in.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yes saaaaaah!

TheBatman:

will you keep quiet.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Dotman23(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
azeeza:
May God forgive you
hi dearie
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mikylopez:
it wont hurt if u use ur brain anybody who reads dz is gonna feel dumb incoherent and idiotic comment
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Ontop123(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is the 3rd Corper to die in less than 2 weeks. Nysc what has gone wrong?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Diarrhoea because of the deplorable state of nysc camps
If its not abj lag or ph then fvck serving n fvck the govt
Useless ppl...this guy is my senior colleague o
I saw him once like that now he is gone....
All the guy's hope after working hard in this stressful school
Rip bro
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:
Taking out smart Igbos slowly in the North before they become Soludos and Iweala in the future. Under the guise of useless NYSC, post them to core North, poison them, and snuff life out of them. You people think Nnamdi Kanu is joking. You didn't listen to Alhaji and Kunle discussing how to deal with Igbos? Stubborn people...you this people like you? At any opportunity...they will poison you to death because they know the blood and gene that run through you is powerful and they can never ever ever in this lifetime compete with you...never!

Remember...they are hundreds of him dying every month but you only hear of him because it made front page.

great discovery. oya clap for yourself.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
The leader of a group matters a lot....when brigadier olawunmi was there, there wasn't any news of corpers dying during orientation camp. The head of nysc should be questioned
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by FANE4Naija: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Are you truly a graduate? What did you study?Omo your grammar dey compete with mama peace grin grin
Lol! Coming from someone who says he'll do all not to serve. You seem quite ignorant as to how things are structured in Nigeria.
Stop attacking her education based on her grammar. It looks pretty in the way you did.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Mekyno(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
thebestprice:
seems like brilliant young southerners are being systematically assassinated by fifth columnist out there up north.

#MAnamGrA
U may be rit bt i bliv it is because of d sudden weather/environment change......from normal temp to harsh desert heat, long strenous journey n maybe, training in d camp.
My tot though.
RIP to dem.
Wat need to be done is for dem (NYSC) not to be posting by dis season, and someone should hv d option of choosing 3 states, so dat NYSC ppl can put him/her in one of them.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
NYSC I think its time for u to Go.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by goody1shoe73(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
When I finish my degree programmes I won't serve nothing will make me serve. Useless scheme by useless leaders.
If I hear. Na only u go dey ginger to go serve when the time reach
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by YhubieIsidore(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dc4life:
Na wa o. First Kano, then Bayelsa and now Zamfara. God have mercy. These are young men and women that have spent four to five years in school, now they've graduated, having bright futures before them, ready to conquer the World and here they are dying. Dying from ailments that shouldn't kill, dying cheaply. How can somebody die from diarrhoea in these times. The one in Kano was feeling weak, they said she was pretending, go for parade and then........ !! I served in Delta State and I was in the Clinic as a Doctor. You need to see how ill equipped the clinic was. We were using chloroquine to treat malaria, no basic drugs and drips. And you gather people who you call the leaders of tomorrow in such conditions? May God comfort the parents and family members of the deceased in Jesus name.
bros didnt you hear of bauchi, imo and ogun states death

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
God!!! what is happening?
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by obidaddy: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You don't have sense undecided
Give him some sense na
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Switup: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
anyimpro:
ukeme. UKGreat. your death is still a shock to me. The best amongst his mate. 4.85 cgpa, a guy who solves engineering mathematics and scares the lecturer. Rest in peace bro. God knows best.
my dear u truly know him. imagine graduating frm UNIUYO with such CGPA and then endin up in d dust...
mtcheew!
Really devastating
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jolonjolo: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
If Fed govt. cannot readjust this scheme to provide qualified and experienced doctors to give corpers treatment on camps and also provide active ambulance facility, then the scheme should be scrapped. Why would they allow graduate doctors without adequate experience to treat people. Using their fellow corpers to do practicals.

1 Like

Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by ademide0710: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
You are senseless,Can't argue with you
BABANGBALI:
Are you truly a graduate? What did you study?Omo your grammar dey compete with mama peace grin grin
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by omolayomi06: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
morereb10:
Oh my God. This is so sad and disheartening. Truth is, he never wanted to serve in Zamfara State and his nightmare have come to pass. Ukeme Asuquo Monday, a first class graduate of Petroleum Engineering from the University of Uyo, died at the NYSC Camp in Zamfara state after suffering from Diarrhea yesterday December 1st 2016.

According to his friend, Victor Jerry Emah, Ukeme never wanted to go for service in Zamfara and said he was destabilized the moment he received his call-up letter. Ukeme was a brilliant student who won 4 scholarships as a student.

Read the emotional tribute his friend, Imo Pat wrote about him below…

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/sad-1st-class-petroleum-engineering.html

i can now see the reason why buhari no like this nysc. people ate dieing everyday because of nysc. I pray I left Kaduna in good , Fulani people attack most of southern Kaduna where I serve this year but lthanl God I made it back home.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
azeeza:
May God forgive you
He even stupidly got 37 likes. Means we have above 30 idiots who reason like him.
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by emmadubai(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Indeed d world has lose an illuminant.
D news of his demise ws quite shocking and also hard to accept. He wasn't only a first class Bt also d best graduating student from uniuyo, an excellent tutor of any engineering course regardless of the department
Really gonna miss him as a colleague and friend pray d gud lord to grant his soul eternal rest embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by bareal(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2016
sod09:
WTF is going on..... third death, different locations

Where are the locations? up North!
A cause for worry undecided
Re: Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48am On Dec 03, 2016
ogaprime:
The leader of a group matters a lot....when brigadier olawunmi was there, there wasn't any news of corpers dying during orientation camp. The head of nysc should be questioned
I noticed that too but upon that corpers still died during their course of serving their father land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.