Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. (606 Views)

Is She Really In Love With Him Or Confused Or Just A Serial Cheat? / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / When A Partner Is A Serial Cheat , N Apologizes Each Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by BrandNewIV(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
So this happened to a dude who happens to be like a brother to me.
He's been dating this lad y for four years now and during the beginning of the relationship he never saw signs of her cheating until late last year when she got pregnant for another dude.
He found out about the sinister affair and she confessed and pleaded with a lot of remorse.

He eventually took her back and things slowly went back to normal after aborting the pregnancy.

Not too long ago, my boy finished school and has more time to focus on his hustle which eventually paid off.

He bought a car and rented an apartment while making plans to settle down then he opened up to me about this lady on how he no longer has his hopes on her because he caught her cheating again.

How will you advice him?
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
my brother cheesy i havent dated one yet grin thank God but they dont change ooooo, i heard that nothing can change them, once a girl mind no dey one place forget it.
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by BrandNewIV(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
my brother cheesy i havent dated one yet grin thank God but they dont change ooooo, i heard that nothing can change them, once a girl mind no dey one place forget it.

I told him same thing last year.
Leopards hardly change their spots.
It just breaks my heart that he has invested so much in her and that's why he can't leave her.

He paid her school fees while they were both schooling in a private institution.

Its just sad.
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
He already made the RIGHT decision... So ,wat kind of advice does he still need? cool shocked
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by BrandNewIV(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
He already made the RIGHT decision... So ,wat kind of advice does he still need? cool shocked
He hasn't taken any action yet.
He is only aware she's a cheat.
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
BrandNewIV:

He hasn't taken any action yet.
He is only aware she's a cheat.

Tell him to Leave her azz alone.. But if ur friend Is a mumu boi then no matter how u gonna explain it to him, He won't listen... So, any advice will juz go straight to the bin & it's all useless sha.
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by Dshocker(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dear op,there are somethings one should not be asking,especially on social media...You already know the answer to the question.
Re: He Is In Love With A Serial Cheat. by BrandNewIV(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dshocker:
Dear op,there are somethings one should not be asking,especially on social media...You already know the answer to the question.

QueenSuccubus:

Tell him to Leave her azz alone.. But if ur friend Is a mumu boi then no matter how u gonna explain it to him, He won't listen... So, any advice will juz go straight to the bin & it's all useless sha.

I honestly don't like telling people what to do but I trust Nairalanders to be blunt and straightforward.

I intend to show him this link after ya'll give him a piece of your mind.

(1) (Reply)

[Case Closed] / Closed / Meaning Of Kissing In Different Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.