Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Fallacious Christian Mathematics - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallacious Christian Mathematics (4608 Views)

Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979 / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by AbuZola3(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2009
See it is the devil in you people that makes you think islam is a monster, but will you listen to the devil ? don't say i didn't warn you
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by nuclearboy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
The devil in me makes me love and be peaceful. The angel in you makes you hate and want to kill people

Please give me more "devils" of this type stated, God
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by AbuZola3(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2010
So sad for u, if the U.S and israel didn't attack muslim do you think there will be any hostility, contemplate and stop being bias
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by nuclearboy(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2010
Who attacked the Maitasine sect? Who attacked Boko Haram? Who attacked Abdul Mutallab? How many countries/communities/people have you seen that Christians beheaded or forced with swords to become Christians?

Everyone on earth knows Jerusalem belonged to the Jews long before Islam was started. At least the Israelites owned it when Jesus walked the earth and where were your Palestinians and Arabs then? Where do you want the owners of the land to go to? Should I come and take over your father's house and drive your family out? If you want Israel for the Muslims, give me your father's property.

Stop being obtuse, Abu! I always saw you as vitriolic because you were misinformed. But your exposure here at least has shown you so much that should have made you more careful. Even if you don't want to admit the truth, you should not be pretending as if you don't see it. I know and you know that I know that you are intelligent enough to know the truth and you feel the emptiness. Be a man and at least keep quiet rather than supporting nonsense
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by AbuZola3(m): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2010
I thought i have explained to do why am causing turbulence here, its ur xtrian folks who are disturbing the peace of our muslim section, back to ur comment, The boko haram were tensed with the corruption of the authority thats why they wage their war, the tasine people are herectic, etc bla bla bla
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by nuclearboy(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2010
@Abuzola:

Don't let anyone fool you. You ARE NOT causing any turbulence on NL. You're just making people laugh at you. That is why they voted you "most meaningless poster". I voted voltron but people here don't take you serious. You enter everyone's thread and start distributing quotes from the Koran even when they're talking of other things that don't concern Islam. You ask questions then answer yourself. You write so fast that you don't even check your typos or grammar and so end up with words like "carpental". What does that even mean?

And now look at your response - Boko Haram was "tensed". What tensed them? what does that even mean? Corruption of what authority? And ok, so they were "tensed" and the right thing to do was kill 800 human beings like themselves abi? What if your relative or child was one of those killed? You say the tasine (Maitasine, ehn?) were heretic, abi? what oif Afghanistan. History says there was an equal mix of Hindu buddhists, christians and muslims. First they killed the buddhists, then they killed the Christians. Now, they are killing themselves?

Who tensed "Farouk Mutallab"? Was it the 4 million pounds mansion he was living in that "tensed" him too and made him want to blow up over 200 people? Stop saying such things. Thats how you said you could give your 6 year old out in marriage when we both know you yourself cannot sleep with a 13 year old. How can you say such ridiculous things and think you're "causing turbulence".

bla bla bla!!! Is that an answer?

Stop this rubbish and start looking into your own self for answers.
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by olabowale(m): 1:03am On Jan 01, 2010
nuclearboy, o ti sun nda yi? Abi o npalemu pati ni? Esha eyin keferi ko ni kie lo jebo daaroo ko ni? Ki lo nshe nle?
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by nuclearboy(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2010
Baba70 the Baba70:

How now? Long time! My sincere and best wishes for a happy and fulfilling 2010 to you. What am I doing home? Do you think everyone of us believes only in what Imams and Pastors say? I read my Bible for myself and am a believer, not a church-goer. I can pray and fellowship at home as in church.

I decided to fellowship with Abuzola tonight.

Hows our wife Zainab? Hope you've started reading your Bible like you want to learn instead of for folly as before?
Re: The Fallacious Christian Mathematics by AbuZola3(m): 12:43am On Jan 03, 2010
You are just right on one thing which is typing fast and making typo error as a result of that, aside that is invalid, go check ur dico for what tensed means, am nt hear to lecture you, It is oppression that is causing the snag, from boko to farouk, and you know muslims re brethren of one another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spiritual Meaning Of LOL / Satan Ministry: How To Commit Yourself To Satan. / Dr Paul Enenche Falls Under The Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.