Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (73416 Views)

Boi/yes-p Participants In Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, PH, Jos, Yobe: Read this / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Brizyraplord(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
https:///J5RLAUKpOie7FSDlNUpCFX

JOIN THIS GROUP LINK ON WHATSAPP FOR ANY INFORMATION ON ULTIMATE CYCLER. OLD AND NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME. WE ARE THERE TO HELP AND ANSWER QUESTIONS.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Culin(f): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
badnews for the bad belles. it's back online.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by costal(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Culin:
badnews for the bad belles. it's back online.
baby u re beautiful can I be ur friend
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by dtidowu(f): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2016
Some people are still shouting CRASH when i have logged in today and gotten paid 37500!!!!!! grin]i got paid quick cos my team is active, so if u wanna come on board whatsapp me 08164972533
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by greenmonk: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
alezzy13:

https://www.nairaland.com/3505103/mmm-port-harcourt-chapter-donates-borehole

running your wide mouth. What have you ever done to assist fellow bretheren??

So destroying Nigerian economy is your way of helping your brethren? Continue. posterity shall judge all of us.
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by sochima1989(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2016
Zedoo:

What do you define as God's way? So a group of individuals contributing money to demselves and making profit by other willing to contribute more is a sin??

Na your kind person go say alchohol na sin, YET you take cough syrup that contains elements...

Read your bible properly and avoid religiosity....

There is nothing fraudulent with people giving each other money and expecting an increment from those willing to give more....

All these apostles of "gods" I don't know, that pastors milk dry because you THINK you are in the light....very funny....
Nobody is robbing anybody...it will only crash if people decide to stop...iits lyk daily contribution thing...but dis time its person to person...

bro...if u are part of those my message is going to.....hmmmm u will know better....
if u are not.....OYO
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by mediang: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why would they fear
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by dagok(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Spuggie: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
dagok:
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by Zedoo(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Haha....guess what MOD.....hahaha useless article
Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by samuel051: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Show us one single person with proof and I shall send you Recharge carf
do you still need any more proof sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes by dagok(f): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.