Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

N-power Redeployment Issue Settled - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Redeployment Issue Settled (21451 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by DrTims(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Pls is there any information as regards verification and diployment in zaria, kaduna state. N community
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by alizma: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2016
THIS N-POWER IS A SCAM, BUHARI IS TRYING TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA THROUGH N-POWER.
all IPOD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT REGISTER.
VERY SOON BIAFRA WILL BE PAYING ALL HER CITIZENS $5,000(Biafran dollar) every month.
LET NIGERIANS ENJOY THEIR 30,000 PEANUT WHILE WE WAIT FOR OUR DOLLAR.
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by advocatebaba(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
IRIEBOY:
please when and where is nteach documentation taking place in kaduna??
A FRND IN KADUNA TOLD ME THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED BT STIL CONTINUES ON MON... M GETTING M OWN DONE ON MON. N.B KADUNA SOUTH L.G, DUNNO OF ODA L.G

1 Like

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2016
It mean u re on Ur Own. Pls,read the instruction b4 compliance. U may forfeit it 4 life

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by angeltolly(f): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2016
mummykyrti:
okay so that means we must still follow next batch as long as our names are already out? not like we have to go tru d selection process again? and risk not being selected

You are right. You won't go through the selection process again..... According to them
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2016
angeltolly:

You are right. You won't go through the selection process again..... According to them
any idea when next batch will be out?
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2016
The option has been removed
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by angeltolly(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
moffymichael:
The option has been removed

It's still there. I just checked now
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
angeltolly:

It's still there. I just checked now
this thing is scary o, what if they wana use it to weed out people
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by IRIEBOY(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
advocatebaba:
A FRND IN KADUNA TOLD ME THEY'VE ALREADY STARTED BT STIL CONTINUES ON MON... M GETTING M OWN DONE ON MON. N.B KADUNA SOUTH L.G, DUNNO OF ODA L.G
mine is also Kaduna south..please where in Kaduna South?
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by darlingnuel(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Has verification commenced in Abia. I tire! No reliable source of info
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by DrHighchief(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Any news about d tabs they want to distribute?
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Krispy0705(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pls some of us are yet to login, its still says wrong password nd username. Pls is our username our phone numbers nd password our surname. pls dose of us posted to lagos nteach program, let me know if u were able to login
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by advocatebaba(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
IRIEBOY:
mine is also Kaduna south..please where in Kaduna South?
KAKURI
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by R0LL0N(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Krispy0705:
Pls some of us are yet to login, its still says wrong password nd username. Pls is our username our phone numbers nd password our surname. pls dose of us posted to lagos nteach program, let me know if u were able to login
having the same issues
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by jahsharon: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oluwaseyi456:
U may be unfortunate again and the Npower corruption ll sit on Ur money for life

The same way Goatluck Jonathan and his gang of thieves sat and shared SURE-P money?
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by IRIEBOY(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
advocatebaba:
KAKURI
wow.thats where I stay...
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by advocatebaba(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
IRIEBOY:
wow.thats where I stay...
NICE ONE... DEM MAKE SURE U GET IT DONE ON MON COZ M PLANNING ON TRAVELING 2KD 4D VERIFICATION BT 4NW I DNT KNW D PRECISE VENUE.

1 Like

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Syjibrin(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
alizma:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ONE OF THE THOMAS FINALLY REALIZED BUHARI IS NOT SCAM.
HAHAHAHAHA
on point

1 Like

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Jidibia(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
seunaj:
I can't login to update my account details. Invalid username or password
I tried making use of the "forget password" option to no avail. Can anyone help out with any useful information?
kindly go to the cyber cafe, they will do it for you. I printed and I updated my data this afternoon at the cyber cafe.
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by manuelrukky(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
I find the new pebblesfund peer to peer donation announced on LIB on 27-10-16 (see link:www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/pebblesfund-powerful-crowd-funding.html#more) amazingly interesting, not because I'm the biggest fan of peer-2-peer stuffs but because I saw it early on google trends. so I sharply registered o so I can be at the top o. no time.
one needs a one time donation of 0.02BTC to begin and the whatsapp team they just keep helping people fill their slots.

Join whatsapp thread: https:///DplS1DLGH6VGuPK7dIX614
Or register directly with the links: http://pebblesfund.com/ref/6e39eefed3
http://pebblesfund.com/ref/50112dbc40
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Mustack: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
alizma:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH. ONE OF THE THOMAS FINALLY REALIZED BUHARI IS NOT SCAM.
HAHAHAHAHA
not like that bro.. honestly am a fan of him.. back then I was in school and I wasn't properly informed.

1 Like

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by Adebasy: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Dont forget this programme is going to reduce unemployment
alizma:
THIS N-POWER IS A SCAM, BUHARI IS TRYING TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA THROUGH N-POWER.
all IPOD MEMBERS SHOULD NOT REGISTER.
VERY SOON BIAFRA WILL BE PAYING ALL HER CITIZENS $5,000(Biafran dollar) every month.
LET NIGERIANS ENJOY THEIR 30,000 PEANUT WHILE WE WAIT FOR OUR DOLLAR.
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
after applying for redeployment, are we to still continue with verification in d state our name came out?? cc angeltolly

1 Like

Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by angeltolly(f): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
mummykyrti:
after applying for redeployment, are we to still continue with verification in d state our name came out?? cc angeltolly

Ordinarily you ought not to according to the federal government because your reason for relocation is because you no longer stay in that state.

However I will also advice you to do your verification first in the state where your name came out if possible to avoid stories that touch. Physical Verification is done by state for posting while relocation is done by Federal government online
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2016
angeltolly:

Ordinarily you ought not to according to the federal government because your reason for relocation is because you no longer stay in that state.

However I will also advice you to do your verification first in the state where your name came out if possible to avoid stories that touch. Physical Verification is done by state for posting while relocation is done by Federal government online
hmm na wa
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:

another latest where u click redeploy, deyd say deployment information is not available yet. when it is, you would be able to apply for redeployment from here...abeg who understand am?? cc angeltolly
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by nkoyo08(f): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
I really don't understand what's up with this Npower. all the so called customer care numbers ain't going. they are not being open about the whole process. no one to contact to get reliable info. I want to redeploy also. Info on what to be done is highly requested. thanks
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
nkoyo08:
I really don't understand what's up with this Npower. all the so called customer care numbers ain't going. they are not being open about the whole process. no one to contact to get reliable info. I want to redeploy also. Info on what to be done is highly requested. thanks
have u verified in ur lg of posting?
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by angeltolly(f): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
mummykyrti:
another latest where u click redeploy, deyd say deployment information is not available yet. when it is, you would be able to apply for redeployment from here...abeg who understand am?? cc angeltolly

If you really want to redeploy, you should have done this since now. All these stuffs require almost immediate action seeing the instabilities in the scheme. Well I think some adjustments are going on now on the site hence some links are not going for now but I think this should be made accessible once they are through. Please keep checking. I will also post it here if I get to know about it before you. Cheers
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by mummykyrti(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
angeltolly:

If you really want to redeploy, you should have done this since now. All these stuffs require almost immediate action seeing the instabilities in the scheme. Well I think some adjustments are going on now on the site hence some links are not going for now but I think this should be made accessible once they are through. Please keep checking. I will also post it here if I get to know about it before you. Cheers
I had already submitted, I just check d portal now and den 4 any latest info. I just deduced from it like ul b redeployed after uve been posted, I don't even know, I don't just wana take any chances
Re: N-power Redeployment Issue Settled by angeltolly(f): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
mummykyrti:
I had already submitted, I just check d portal now and den 4 any latest info. I just deduced from it like ul b redeployed after uve been posted, I don't even know, I don't just wana take any chances
Redeployment is after they are through with the posting of this batch. That's why they said people who applied for redeployment will follow the second batch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice For Job Seekers Based On Experience / How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS / N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.