Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School (551 Views)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Vill(f): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
please I"m begging some educationists in our forum. please two of our result came out today. I got one B which have 3 credit load and the other D which also have 3 credit load. pls is it possible that the one of B have covered the other one of D. thanks
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Rrabbit: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it a polytechnic or university? undecided
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vill:
please I"m begging some educationists in our forum. please two of our result came out today. I got one B which have 3 credit load and the other D which also have 3 credit load. pls is it possible that the one of B have covered the other one of D. thanks

That of "B" will cover that of " D" making your grade in the two courses to be "C"
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Vill(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rrabbit:
Is it a polytechnic or university? undecided
is a University
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Vill(f): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
kelvinreality:

That of "B" will cover that of " D" making your grade in the two courses to be "C"
thanks so much
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Rrabbit: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vill:
is a University
Re: Please Frends I Need Help In My Course In School by Rrabbit: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Vill:
is a University

A = 5

B = 4

C = 3

D = 2

E = 1

F = 0

Your B = 3 × 4 = 12

Your D = 3 × 2 = 6

THEN your points divided by the total number of credit units for the semester!

18/6 = 3

Op, you are still on a strong Second Class Honours (Lower Division)

If you work hard, you Stand a chance of graduating with first-class!

CHEERS!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Pains And Gains In The NYSC: The Program Be Scrapped Or Continued? / Command Day Secondary School Alumni Rally To Raise 5million Naira For Alma Matta / Latest Scholarship From Federal Ministry Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.