Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (15911 Views)

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Okorocha Celebrates General Rogers Nicholas, Promoted By Buhari(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Remilekun101:

I wantu kiss you cry
why
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by jimenyo: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Happy Birthday madam Okorocha!
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Akinolajosh: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good, keep it up
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:

angry

shut up your mouth.. if you know you have noting positive to say you dont comment

He gave a healthy advise

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ujoatu.. which part of Imo are you from??
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
These women! Must you be big? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2016
ujoatu:
Friend of the poor.

If she is not a pretender but really a friend of the poor, won't she have prevailed on her husband to stop owing salary and pensions for people who have worked already and dying of neglect and hunger?
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2016
AheadMarket:
These women! Must you be big? undecided

She is a glutton suffering from obesity disease.
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by seguno2: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2016
ujoatu:
Pillar of the Rescue Mission Government

When will workers and pensioners get their owed money?
Or they are not part of the rescue scam?
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Ihumezvin85(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Rochas is a criminal and an evil man, so he enjoys starving people in order to celebrate his witch wife. You are very stupid...

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Remilekun101: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
why

Is there always a reason? undecided
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2016
Remilekun101:

Is there always a reason? undecided
they should be undecided
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Remilekun101: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
they should be undecided

My reason is crappy.

I like your lips lipsrsealed
Re: Nneoma Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Enybliss(f): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2016
Remilekun101:

My reason is crappy.

I like your lips lipsrsealed
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Orphan: Setting The Record Straight / Buhari Rescued South-west From Political Oblivion — Fayemi / Senator Omo-Agege Introduces Bill To Amend Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.