Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly (22173 Views)

Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by AceRoyal: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
I weep for my beloved country! cry
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
the rest of u poor citizens can go to shitty govt hospitals nd goan die hehehe
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Omeokachie: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Aso clinic nko?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Amiano(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Demons in Aso Villa @ wrk
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Bigcake: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
European Union as a matter of urgency should blacklist Nigerian Politicians from medical tourism in their enclave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by edo3(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Can't this bastards just stay in 9ja n treat themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
lomaxx:
Lmao.

Abati's tale of the Aso rock demons comes to mind
Your head dey dia .The demons and juju they buried,the one they swallowed and the one they have around their waist and the ring in their joystick is now attacking and fighting them back one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by ephi123(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
adeaks:
He is a member of the cabal. Just shows that money isnt everything. You can have money but still not be able to enjoy it.

Word.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Unigweson25(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Hei! I taught it was buhari
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Malawian(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2016
lomaxx:
Lmao.

there is no reason not to believe reno's account.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by southpole: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I though Buhari banned all members of his cabinet from making foreign medical trips shocked shocked

Who's deceiving who?

He banned them from using public funds for medical treatment abroad but they can use their own personal money for that.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2016
southpole:

He banned them from using public funds for medical treatment abroad but they can use their own personal money for that.
wow! You my friend is a very very very smart person. You deserve medal. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Akinaukwa: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2016
"He called from his sick bed to say he is okay". Africans with the culture of sit-tight until death. He has already been corrupted by power and has decided to die power drunk. No problem.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by nwakibie3(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2016
What happened to the billions of naira budgeted for the hospital in aso rock?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by ehinmowo: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
flown to London eh? so much for growing national economu. hypocrites
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by SamiraF: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
The demon in Aso Rock knows herself. One by one that woman is eliminating all that stands between herself and loot.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by repogirl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na normal Aso rock possession things.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by lastpage: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
smogup:
The same buhari that said there will be no more medical tourism for his ministers, now he has kept a blind eye as one of his dogs is flying out

Are you saying someone cannot use their own money, to fund their treatment abroad?
Do you even know the meaning of "Medical Tourism"?

You people sef!
angry angry
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by lastpage: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
southpole:

Thank you for educating these people o!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by dikeigbo2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rextayne:
God heal him.

God
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
lomaxx:
One day a Nigerian politician will have an emergency and will pay for it with their life.

You won't always escape emergencies flying to Europe.
I tire

As if Naija don't have quality hospitals. That one day will soon come, I'm telling you
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by meglith(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
if he like let him "chuko" we don't care. no meaningful contributions except being deceptive
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
lomaxx:
Lmao.

Exactly...
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by SIRmanjar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Aso rock demonic entitiz at work.
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by NairaMaster1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
tritt:

Its also on punch that he is ill....

Don't mind the myopically blind homosapient
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by rhames(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Is this not the same man causing trouble among PMB's cabinet members? shocked
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by ijemomo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Age factor telling on him! Pls get well soon&sign ur resignation papers. Pls advise Buhari to appoint a younger&more intelligent COS
Re: Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly by Unbreakable007: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Any Nigeria going to abroad for medical treatment shall die in the name of Allah.

Hw many amina did i get?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.