Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari (2018 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
So shall it be.

Isee!!!
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2016
The president is catching a dust inorder to stop it from messing around.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
Silly rantings from mediocre minds.

What were you expecting the President to say? That he is willing to break his oath of office by supporting secession, or that he is willing to risk impeachment for breaking the law and acting unconstitutionally by granting a referendum?

I'd say give them their country, but newsflash, we all spoilt this country and now you want to run away? No way! we will repair this country together then you can leave if you like.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by MrSly(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:
Honestly I'm tired and angry at this useless biafrau.d talk every damn time

I mean fvck these people.. who even needs them?
criminals, baby factory owners, prostitutes, ritualists, drug traffickers and every damn evil thing in this world
gosh!

Keep your cool. Stop lamenting if you are sure of yourselves.
Biafra looking at her freedom with relief.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by MrSly(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Opakan2:

I don't give a flying fvck what the flattinos want... They all can go die in the lagoon for all I care
yorubas they are waiting for to champion Nigeria's split don't send them one bit. we frown at treason

They got their fair share during GEJ's tenure and it was GEJ till 2019.. but all of a sudden, Nigeria must divide

useless fvcktards

Afonjaism is a disease that is spread only through brown roofs.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by timsTNA: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Same afonja that will front online met me in real life and told me that the way Hausa will oppress them if Ndigbo leaves will be inhumane
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by MrSly(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

What were you expecting the President to say? That he is willing to break his oath of office by supporting secession, or that he is willing to risk impeachment for breaking the law and acting unconstitutionally by granting a referendum?

I'd say give them their country, but newsflash, we all spoilt this country and now you want to run away? No way! we will repair this country together then you can leave if you like.

I had no comment till I stumble over "we spoilt this country and now you want to run away"

If you want to know those who spoilt this country go ask your northern and western counterparts. It took them 56yrs to ruin this country they presided over. Lo, when GEJ came and achieved remarkable height, your people plotted and removed him. It took a Fulani man a year to spoil that which was built in six yrs by GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
MrSly:

I had no comment till I stumble over "we spoilt this country and now you want to run away"

If you want to know those who spoilt this country go ask your northern and western counterparts. It took them 56yrs to ruin this country they presided over. Lo, when GEJ came and achieved remarkable height, your people plotted and removed him. It took a Fulani man a year to spoil that which was built in six yrs by GEJ

Your definition of "remarkable height" differs significantly from mine Ogbeni.

There isn't much to argue with you about since your own yardstick for competence is Goodluck Ebele Jonothing. I see clearly where you're coming from.

I wonder what Jonathan built in 6years? Oh lemme guess, the second Niger bridge he promised you folks, or maybe the stable electricity he promised to fix within the first year of getting to office?

I'm sure when you look at the checkered history of Nigeria, all you see are Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba politicians. Your eyes or maybe your brain goes blank whenever it spots an Igbo politician.

I'm sure you've forgotten who the first president of this country was as well as who the first military coup plotters were and where they hailed from. Maybe you've forgotten that Alex Ekwueme was Vice President some time ago and just look at the number of Senate Presidents and Vice Presidents we have had from the east, not to mention Governor of CBN, Minister of Finance, Minister of Aviation etc.

Keep on fooling yourself dear. It's your right.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by MrSly(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Your definition of "remarkable height" differs significantly from mine Ogbeni.

There isn't much to argue with you about since your own yardstick for competence is Goodluck Ebele Jonothing. I see clearly where you're coming from.

I wonder what Jonathan built in 6years? Oh lemme guess, the second Niger bridge he promised you folks, or maybe the stable electricity he promised to fix within the first year of getting to office?

I'm sure when you look at the checkered history of Nigeria, all you see are Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba politicians. Your eyes or maybe your brain goes blank whenever it spots an Igbo politician.

I'm sure you've forgotten who the first president of this country was as well as who the first military coup plotters were and where they hailed from. Maybe you've forgotten that Alex Ekwueme was Vice President some time ago and just look at the number of Senate Presidents and Vice Presidents we have had from the east, not to mention Governor of CBN, Minister of Finance, Minister of Aviation etc.

Keep on fooling yourself dear. It's your right.
No matter how woefully GEJ failed, it is a remarkable height when compared to the achievement of your hero, PMB. The current economic woes were not, the current extortion by the govt through under tax frivolous hike in the rates of public utilities were not there. Many more universities were built. Naira was at 199/$. Nigeria was largest economy in Africa. rice was 8000/ bag. Niger delta was peaceful. There was no interbank withdrawal charges. To count but a few.
Compare GEj with buhari. The only expression is always remarkable height.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by azerbaijanbase: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
zoo man. was that the condition the European Union gave to Britain before they conducted the last referendum?

You'll have to upgrade your intellect and your manners before I engage you in a discussion.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by azerbaijanbase: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You'll have to upgrade your intellect and your manners before I engage you in a discussion.
you guys from the zoo reason alike. I throwaway cap for una
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrSly:

No matter how woefully GEJ failed, it is a remarkable height when compared to the achievement of your hero, PMB. The current economic woes were not, the current extortion by the govt through under tax frivolous hike in the rates of public utilities were not there. Many more universities were built. Naira was at 199/$. Nigeria was largest economy in Africa. rice was 8000/ bag. Niger delta was peaceful. There was no interbank withdrawal charges. To count but a few.
Compare GEj with buhari. The only expression is always remarkable height.

grin grin grin grin grin

Why bother, really?

Enjoy the fruit of Jonathan's astounding and "remarkable height". Lol.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
you guys from the zoo reason alike. I throwaway cap for una

Move along now. You can check in the kiddies section for company.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by MrEverest(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
The ovation keeps getting louder with each passing day and all thanks to Nnamdi Kanu who courageously took the bull by the horn. Buhari thought he could wish it away but its obvious he cant, now he is being forced to talk about it continuously. Its obvious that the Biafran protagonists have made a huge headway and can't be ignored again. Nigeria has a date with history.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by zendy: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Who spoilt the country? You Yorubas and your Northern cohorts have been in power for 50 of Nigerias 56 years! So who spoilt the country?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
zendy:

Who spoilt the country? You Yorubas and your Northern cohorts have been in power for 50 of Nigerias 56 years! So who spoilt the country?

Abi. Its Yorubas and Hausas that have been your governors in the east and south for the past 56 years right?

In fact they are the only ones occupying your state houses of assembly and the National House of assembly.

They have always occupied all ministerial positions for the last 56 years.

In fact they have been the only ones in government and politics.

Others from the east have just traded their secondhand goods at Alaba, Tejuoso and Yaba right?

I understand that thinking might be a herculean task for most of you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, at least.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrSly:

Afonjaism is a disease that is spread only through brown roofs.

And guess what? Your parents, siblings and extended family members live happily under our brown roof and eat our amala and ewedu with relish.

Then they send huge luxurious buses to go back to the village and bring more of you so they can come and enjoy the paradise that is the brown roof republic.

Now tell me, who goes to the red mud republic?
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
timsTNA:
Same afonja that will front online met me in real life and told me that the way Hausa will oppress them if Ndigbo leaves will be inhumane

When did you have that dream bro? Maybe you should stop sleeping on your back, then you'll stop having nightmares. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by zendy: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Abi. Its Yorubas and Hausas that have been your governors in the east and south for the past 56 years right?

In fact they are the only ones occupying your state houses of assembly and the National House of assembly.

They have always occupied all ministerial positions for the last 56 years.

In fact they have been the only ones in government and politics.

Others from the east have just traded their secondhand goods at Alaba, Tejuoso and Yaba right?

I understand that thinking might be a herculean task for most of you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try, at least.

You guys have been at helm of affairs of the failed Nigerian state for 50 years. If there is anyone to be blamed, it is you guys. It was your job to police the the Governors and all public office holder and you guys failed spectacularly at it. To crown it all, you guys championed the return of a tried and tested faliure of a cow herder like Buhari. One day, all of you will truly enjoy Ooduwa-Arewanistan Republic together.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by timsTNA: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

When did you have that dream bro? Maybe you should stop sleeping on your back, then you'll stop having nightmares. cheesy

See superstitions. Having an Ogbanje mother and babalawo father is really taking its toll on your thinking
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
The only truth why northern Nigeria was joined with southern Nigeria is because there's more money in the south than in the north. the north could not have survived as a country. Either Northern Nigeria is joined with Niger Republic but because the Niger republic was colonized by the French, Britain only had the option of joining it with the south, their own colony.

Buhari and other northers know this. That's why The Igbo's must remain with us.
Re: Biafra: Allow Referendum, 2014 Confab Delegates, Groups Tell Buhari by ElsonMorali: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=zendy post=51597985]

You guys have been at helm of affairs of the failed Nigerian state for 50 years.

You probably need to go back re-read my earlier response. If you need a translator, by all means get one.

If there is anyone to be blamed, it is you guys. It was your job to police the the Governors and all public office holder and you guys failed spectacularly at it.

Do you understand the basic concept of democracy at all? Are you aware that it isn't the job of the presidency to control the state governors? Or am I just wasting my time arguing with a pre-teen?

To crown it all, you guys championed the return of a tried and tested faliure of a cow herder like Buhari.

Of course we know that Buhari defeating your god Jonathan is still paining you to the bone marrow. You will continue to be pained and to lament and to wail.

One day, all of you will truly enjoy Ooduwa-Arewanistan Republic together.

And guess who will still be packing themselves into luxurious buses and rushing to that republic to enjoy it with us? Lol. Of course you.

Guess those that will be doing visa scam and arrangee marriages just so they can get into "Ooduwa-Arewanistan Republic"? You.

So suck it up dear, and stop hating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out / Tension!! Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo Evict President Buhari From Office / Olusegun Obasanjo's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.