Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria (594 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Unmasking The Anti-Christ Pastors And Bishops Of The Present Day Church / Christians In Syria Targeted In Series Of Kidnappings And Killings; 100 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria by jagunlabi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Don't you guys think it is time for these kidnappers to turn their attention to the holy men of con? Pastor Adeboye should be high on the list of victims to be kidnapped. That private jet makes a tempting ransom . . .

If you were to be in the position to kidnap any man of con, what would you demand as ransom?
Re: The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria by toneyb: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Funny thread grin
Re: The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria by Tudor6(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hell I'd kidnap the man of dog, collect the ransom and still pump lead bullets into the piece of crap. Then find my way to hawaii and sip mojitos all year round.
Re: The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Adeboye or Oyedepo would be top on my list.

na maga don pay be that o
Re: The Present Spates Of Kidnappings In Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
bawomolo:

Adeboye or Oyedepo would be top on my list.

na maga don pay be that o
Which Adeboye or Oyedepo? undecided Those ones wey their security personnel pass Obama one. Dem no fit catch dem lai lai(GOD + BODYGUARDS = NEVER EVER cool )

(1) (Reply)

Faith And Freedom / Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua To Quit. / Men Of God And The Exploitation Of The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.