|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,372 members, 5,428,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 12:08 AM
|Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2017|
I know there are a lot of matured minded females here hence I chose to do this in this section.
Today a picture of Kate Hensaw hit NL's FP showing her looking "stunning" at 45 and someone commented that she looks 25.
Please, I am conducting a kind of social experiment and/or survey. I would love you to just spare me a few seconds of your time and answer the following questions quickly:
1. What part of the aging process gives you the chills?
(i.e is it the glow and smoothness that comes with being young? Or the fact that you are unable to move around with as much agility.... Something in those lines).
2. If there was a guidebook that helps you reverse the aging process and gets you looking younger like your pre-motherhood days will you read it?
3. Which Nigeria female celebrity is your perfect example of how "young and fresh" a woman should look even after giving birth to kids?
4. Are you currently making attempts to keep yourself looking young, fresh and cute even as you age? If so, what TV shows do you watch (to learn from), what magazines do you read? What blogs do you follow? Etc
I will really appreciate your honest responses.
Thanks in advance!
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2017|
1. deteriorating health is the only thought that gives me the chills when I think of the aging process
3. Omotola and Genevieve look great, I am sure Chimamanda will look great too after delivery.
4. I do things that make me feel good and trust in my good genes. I now feel better than in my 20s, much better. I do not watch any TV shows or magazines about beauty and aging. I find them boring.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2017|
Thanks for dishing out your opinion...
I appreciate a lot!
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017|
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017|
Please, don't just read and sneak away... Please drop your opinions, it matters to me.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Lunaxskin: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017|
1. Age comes with it ups and downs. first your skin doesn't glow as much infact it goes darker than the normal tone. aging makes one loose the vibe especially for women instead of buying brazillian hair...your focus is totally pm your kids
2. like they say "No miracle in the bottle " guidebook is not enough if you don't have the zeal to exercise, eat right and pamper your skin with good products.
3. Those celebrities work on their looks a lot to keep with as there in the public eye well, I will give it to Omotola any day.
4. Watching Tv and reading mags all are goose chase if you dont have a good routine in place. in this new age 50s is 30's now....that's should always be on our mind ..its good to keep fit for any age.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017|
Lunaxskin:Wow! Great responses. Thank you very much, I appreciate!
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017|
Since your focus is on looks, then my answers will be tailored to that.
1. I dread the heavy lines and wrinkles on the face. Whew! The thought of it gives me the jitters.
2. I will definitely read a guide book that helps slow or reverse the aging process.
3. Genevieve Nnaji is so breathtaking beautiful...She's like a good wine that gets better with age.
4. Yes, I tend to embrace my number one age defiler: laughter and smiles. I tend to keep away from glooms and embrace hip a lot. I actually don't consciously watch TV, read blogs or the likes...I just go with any info I stumble on regardless of where it's coming from.
While some are just blessed with good looks, it's no secret that looking good, fresh and young is a serious business.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017|
sisisioge:Thanks a lot.. you rock!
As for the number 2, i am going to give you a guide that will be of help. When it is ready within the week I will mention you.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2017|
Immense gratitude to everyone who has contributed so far...
Please, I am yet soliciting for more inputs.
Make Naija women no dey fall hand na... If na ogbodoyibo forum be ds, this thread for don full remain with inputs. Make una vex prove me wrong ni
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2017|
1. Probably grey hair and wrinkles. I think both can be quite beautiful, tho.
2. If it stands out from the information already out there and if it's credible, yes.
3. Omotola, Genevieve, Rita Dominic. Then again, they're celebrities, have a public image to maintain
and resources that other Nigerian women with kids don't have access to.
4. I drink lots of water and eat healthy
I used to break out often (since I was a teenager)
and still do in my 20s (usually 1 or two before my monthly visitor)
but drinking lots of water has been a tremendous help and I imagine
I would notice even more changes as I continue.
There're a few other things I do for myself, however, but those're the mains.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by baby124: 5:21am On Feb 27, 2017|
1) Diseases that come with age. E.g Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and High Cholosterol.
2) To slow down aging, lots of rest, water, fresh fruits and good food. I don't joke with what I put in my mouth and my sleep. My food is mostly Fresh and well prepared, even if I cook for the week. All ingredients are fresh, I don't even use tinned tomatoes. I also don't eat frozen food and I don't eat junk food often.
3) Joke Silva and Kate Henshaw.
4) yes, see number 2. I walk a lot too.
|Re: Ladies Please Spare Me Your Time... by Arsenalholic(m): 5:32am On Feb 27, 2017|
NotOfThis:Nice! Thanks a lot for your inputs. I appreciate
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82