Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China (633 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by jayjax(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2016
I've been trying to send money to some one in china through western union....butbanks aint helping matters...please give solutions
Re: I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by tboy070(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2016
try use moneygram
Re: I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
or africash
Re: I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by peteregwu(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg send d money to my account and I will deliver it to him sharp sharp grin
Re: I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by assessglobal: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
jayjax:
I've been trying to send money to some one in china through western union....butbanks aint helping matters...please give solutions
please where is your location in nigeria ...

you can visit our abuja office or contact us on +90 534 038 778one or send us a mail at assessglobal@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China by chiefkpokp(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Why didnt you run a search, you would have gotting answers... anyway, check our signature, we make payment for our clients, we send payment to europes,asia, you can contact, we can send to anybank, construction bank, agric bank, or to alipay, wechat, just contact my whatsapp....

jayjax:

(1) (Reply)

Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die / Bitcoin Cloud Mining..... / Read This Before Losing All Your Money On MMM Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.