Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die (632 Views)

Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / REJECTED: The Fun Of Not Giving Up: I Was Rejected Twice By Merch By Amazon PIC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by smksean(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Can we take a moment 2 make fun of those guys that thought mmm would never crash
Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
... C'mon, this is nat fair.

1 Like

Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by lgboks(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
too much of every thing is bad sir....
every day we talk about mmm and laugh at those who invested their money in the scheme....
i see no point in laughing at your fellow Nigerian just cause they invested their hard earned money in a scheme that crashed (or is yet to crash)....you people will even be praying for it to crash just so some of you guys can get a good laugh....that to me is pointless...as Nigeria has lots of issues to discuss (important issues) like our economy and other topics that that are beneficial....
tell me what will you gain by laughing at those who lost? are they your enemy? did they use your money? why not think positive towards your neighbor?
how will you feel if some day people just start laughing when you fail or make a mistake?
before you think am an mmm fellow trying to defend certain actions....take time to think about your actions and come defend them properly cool

2 Likes

Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by nnachukz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
smksean:
Can we take a moment 2 make fun of those guys that thought mmm would never crash
Yes we can but that will be after we are sure there is anything like brain in your head. Nobody laughs with an animal. Sorry for that word but that is what I see here.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by smksean(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
nnachukz:
Yes we can but that will be after we are sure there is anything like brain in your head. Nobody laughs with an animal. Sorry for that word but that is what I see here.
why are you pained?? Fucck off joor idiot
Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by smksean(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2016
nnachukz:
it was so obvious it was going to crash this december i wanted to invest in it because of what people heard be saying that was i found out that it had never lasted for more than a year in any country since the 90s which legal financial institutions offers rates of up to 30%? How many times did FG warn again this? How many nairaland threads warned again this.. When will we start thinking i wish i could beat the stupidity out of you.. Fellow nigerians kor im not like you im a thinkin man you are the real animal
Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by idlemann: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2016
So u mean u don't understand simple English. They had to pause transaction for one month. They did not say it has crashed. And i see no reason why u will change the news just to laugh at people. Go and look for sometin beta to talk about. And our prayer is after the one month break, those that invested their money into mmm Nigeria will get it back. Although i didn't invest but no point wishing my fellow Nigerian's badluck

2 Likes

Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by Achimaechi(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by Achimaechi(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Diffrent name, the same strategy.
Not diffrent from hyip!
Re: Can We Take A Moment To Make Fun Of Those Guys That Thought Mmm Would Never Die by Misternas89(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
I had to check ur picture and most if ur comments lo and behold I was never disappointed. Be a man bro and stop being a kid....any point in laughing at them? Like na ur papa money dem take do the MMM. Why evil?? Be mature and be a man boy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Really? You Need To See This!!! / These Powerful Tools Made My First $200 In Article Writing / Looking For Business Ideas? Read This Article....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.