Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do You Want To Invest On Poultry Farm, Or Do You Want To Leanr How To Breed ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Want To Invest On Poultry Farm, Or Do You Want To Leanr How To Breed ? (1582 Views)

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Become Multimillionaire By Invest Your Money On Poultry Farming / Advices On How To Setup Up A Catfish Farm Or Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Invest On Poultry Farm, Or Do You Want To Leanr How To Breed ? by poultryman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
hello nairalander, this is another opp t'' for you, we are here to inform you that we help people set up poultry farm, and we also help people get all there poultry equipment, and we also train people on how to how to breed a day old chick, you can contact us in our office or call this number for more information on how to start you own poultry farm, e-mail, delboyomokunle122@yahoo.com. or s_odedina@yahoo.co.uk, or call this number,,,08068170928, 08033185249
Re: Do You Want To Invest On Poultry Farm, Or Do You Want To Leanr How To Breed ? by samadexy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,
I want all and sundry to know that information is power. A lot of people do not know how to source for good information. Others are privileged to come across these info and don't make the right use of it.
The major difference between the Rich and the Poor is the amount of information they are exposed to, and what they do with these information. The Rich and affluent never toy with information. That is one major difference between the Rich and the poor.
I am here today to share with my fellow nairalanders another top secret information that can turn their lives around, if they take the right step with the info.
For more info, visit : http://transervewealthspot..com
I wish everyone the best!!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Dried Catfish Buyer Asap / Wet Season Maize Cultivation (simple Steps To Follow) / Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.