Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? (1586 Views)

This Snake Was Been Killed By Chemical / Fumigation And Cleaning Services At Your Door Step / Rabbits Available At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by baylord101(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Waking up in the morning late for work and you see this at the door.
Or a neighbor calls you to come help her kill a small snake and you see this...
What next?

Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by softworker(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
If you dare kill lala's food undecided
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by gabinogem(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lol na then I go know say that my neighbor na truly my grave enemy cheesy ....but I go quickly call lala make him come carry him delicious meal cheesy
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by BiggieSmallsVI: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Blood of Jesus shocked I'm not coming back to that house
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by TLAX: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is this for real? So snakes can raise themselves this high? How did you handle this?
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by baylord101(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiggieSmallsVI:
Blood of Jesus shocked I'm not coming back to that house
You mean u want to let pepper soup escape?
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
baylord101:
What next?
This is why the windows stay closed when you live near a green areaundecided

What are you doing with that python @op?
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by Iseoluwani: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
baylord101:
What next?

You didn't finish d story, how did u manage to kill it
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by baylord101(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:

You didn't finish d story, how did u manage to kill it
We decided to let it live because of lalasticlala
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by Iseoluwani: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2017
baylord101:
We decided to let it live because of lalasticlala

This your name BAN

U NEED TO BE CULTURED
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by baylord101(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Iseoluwani:

This your name BAN

U NEED TO BE CULTURED
Not all 101 are BAN, U need to be cultured
Re: Wake Up Late In The Morning And You See This (snake) At Your Door, What Next? by Iseoluwani: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
baylord101:
Not all 101 are BAN, U need to be cultured

Jungle justice bro

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Starting A Cattle Farm Business / Basic Equipment Needed For Snail Farming / Exotic Naked Neck Chicken For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.