Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics (42096 Views)

Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by foody(f): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:
Evil though Awolowo did more than this...Awolowo starved 2 million children to death.
Really I need to read the article but where can I get the information in detail?
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by notoriousbabe: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:
Evil though Awolowo did more than this...Awolowo starved 2 million children to death.
Your people just told you the story abi?I hope you were also told that the coward that started it also abandoned your people
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Onechancearmy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
If you believe in a pedophile, illiterate "prophet" then you are cursed.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Pres1: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Pres1 post=51601158][/quote]

You can still make your comment without inciting anything against anyone. I know you are entitled your opinion but it shouldn't be unguarded. We will gain nothing but problems in our hands if we don't desist from statements like this. I am a Christian like you're, not necessarily tryinta force my opinion on you, really do think it's uncalled for.

Let's promote peace amongst ourselves, unite in our diversities. Hope you don't pick office but see reasons with me, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Pres1: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
useless evil religion school

they said no to western education

that's good for the useless parent

if that boy was a Christian going to a secular school this wouldn't have happened

You can still make your comment without inciting anything against anyone. I know you are entitled your opinion but it shouldn't be unguarded. We will gain nothing but problems in our hands if we don't desist from statements like this. I am a Christian like you're, not necessarily tryinta force my opinion on you, really do think it's uncalled for.

Let's promote peace amongst ourselves, unite in our diversities. Hope you don't pick office but see reasons with me, thank you.

Let's promote peace amongst ourselves, unite in our diversities. Hope you don't pick offence but see reasons with me, thank you.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by davbravo(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
jeez.... see the damage that has been done to the boys hand...... some people are so heartless and they think with their yansh
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Dennis1987(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
lie, fake story! this maikuturu. hand
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ghost447(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na their way
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by pressplay411(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
See how religion has destroyed the life of this promising boy.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Adeolu4(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wat sort of a teacher is dat, d child was sent to school to learn d words and ways of Allah but see wat he got instead now d boy fingers would be amputated
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by xnsandrxns: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:

Don't be a fool bro
Go back and read history
If you people have anything like that
Ojukwu starved you people
But as expected, the Yorubas should that the blame for your going into a war you were never going to win
Irresponsible people
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Inova(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
So sad what happend to this poor boy. But lets lay the facts down here.
The damage to the boys hand does not look like hot water burns.
Even chicken dipped inside hot water no dey deform how much more human hand.
Something else is responsible for the damage on this boys hand.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by dabrightt: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
bejeria101:
Religion of.......... U said it.
doom
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by dabrightt: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Spirit of Islam in Action..
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by sunshine46(f): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
If this story is true,pls jst tell me wen ds murderer of a teacher will be slaughtered,he deserves ntn less
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by hakunajay(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sick pervert!
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by shumuel(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
shocked ggadddayummmmm

i need to sing a song for this country

zoogeria I hail thee our old and native land, tho tribe and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand, zoogeria am proud to say I serve my fatherland

kikiki Lol grin is re-mix of old National anthem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
What is the meaning of this Oh My God!!

All in the name of discipline

That Teacher must be jailed for life
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who says religion is not a sin?? in the name of trying to inherit d kingdom of heaven?
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by blesynk(f): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
monsurufatai:
Africa!!!
A free ika!!!!

Damn!!!
what a wicked world,God help us
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mad man of a teacher. Zenith of wickedness.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by adontcare(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
I do wonder who taught those that claimed they r Muslims to be wicked.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by GLOBALINF: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:

Where is your sense?
You should blame your Ipob leaders not our Awolowo, that same Awolowo is on your 100naira note in your pocket. The Ogukwu that bought u into the then mess ran away.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by godquality: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
As much as i don't not support the"an eye for an eye" adage. Am willing to bend the rule for that idiotic teacher. They should boil a full drum of water, unclad the idiot and put him inside. And if he survived, then they should bath him with acid too.

Anybody that does that to a child is not worth to be breathing the same air we are breathing..
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by placeofallure(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Speechless,,,,,,and in tears...this poor boy is handicapped for life ...... Oh God of heaven and earth, whose throne is in heaven, Avenge this boy.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by OCHOdee(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
crywickedness of the highest order!
Anyway, na dem dem
#hiss
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Almand: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Awolowo didn't starve anyone to death, Ojukwu left them when it matters most
Awolowo actually did starve 2 million kids to dead.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by modsRbastard: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:

Its undeniably obvious something ruptured in your brain angry
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Weedcrusher: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Almand:

Awolowo actually did starve 2 million kids to dead.

No he did not, Ojukwu did. People don't starve to death in a day during war it takes month. Onus was on Ojukwu and other biafra leaders to have ended the war when they realised their people were starving. Why did you drag a war for 6 months to a year and eventually surrendered? when you could have done so some months earlier and safe the life of millions
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Oblak(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
ayamAgenius:
Jeez! This is just a kid whose dreams & aspirations has been smeared by induced disability by a supposed guidance, teacher, leader, elder and fellow mankind! Damnit!

The malevolent tendencies of mankind has attained it's threshold with the sort of news circulating cyber space lately. angry

Abeg angels sld sound that trumpet make Jesus sharply come down and end all this... embarassed
Mumu. See his head. You that will be journeying painfully into hell... Better repent before the trumpet sounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.