Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics (42094 Views)

Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by RaeMystix: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Deep that no good living son of a bi.tch's hands down a hot coal of fire, and let it remain there for at least an hour.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ayamAgenius: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oblak:

Mumu. See his head. You that will be journeying painfully into hell... Better repent before the trumpet sounds.

[size=18pt]Attention seeking disorder alert... Gerraout of my mentions... [/size] [img]http://wallpaper.ultradownloads.com.br/276167_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Get-Out_1280x1024.jpg[/img]
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Ehinmola(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Where is the sharia law?
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by ylaa(f): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Let sharia take its course.
An eye for an eye........
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
new2020:
Evil though Awolowo did more than this...Awolowo starved 2 million children to death.
better than elongating war that would have started 4 million
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
useless evil religion school

they said no to western education

that's good for the useless parent

if that boy was a Christian going to a secular school this wouldn't have happened

Mumu
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by bluejean(f): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Baba God, i take yr name tey beg u, take speed punish d useless human being wey do ds

Am pained mehn
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Joe171(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2016
I would have said it's a family business, but I have to remember I'm talking about a human.

Is it not this same Hausa people that killed a female corper some years ago, just because she collected the Quran from a pupil during their exam. the pupil went home to tell her barbaric brothers and other barbarians that the corper had torn her Quran.
The pupil later confessed that the corper didn't tear the Quran, but only collected it from her so she could not cheat.

I pity the boy, but I still think it's a family business. let them settle it.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 04, 2016
No wonder they keep terrorising innocent Nigerians,,,, 85% of Hausa re boko haram,,,no boubt
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

And you drug dealing baby factory brewing armed robbing cultists are so educated and civilized. Hypocrite.

Listing to ur self,,,anoda amajiri spotted
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by kaylex1994(m): 2:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Nah juju Una dey carry about Una know no God...Jux shouting Allah about

Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Gozmok112:

Listing to ur self,,,anoda amajiri spotted

Almajiri means student.

D-ckhead
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by factwriter(m): 2:49am On Dec 04, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
useless evil religion school

they said no to western education

that's good for the useless parent

if that boy was a Christian going to a secular school this wouldn't have happened

Really? What type of school was the female student (who's head got busted by a teacher recently) attending?

Circular or non-circular schools, simple say "NO!" to Child Abuse and deal with offenders.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by juman(m): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Thats a lot of pain, a life long pain.
Unfortunate country. A country without direction.

This country need another president.
The present president already forgotten why he was elected to lead the country.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Jakama90(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2016
The heartless beast just condemn the handsome boy.. May thunder locate her wherever she is right now.
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Oblak(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=ayamAgenius post=51610382]

[size=18pt]Attention seeking disorder alert... Gerraout of my mentions... [/size] [img]http://wallpaper.ultradownloads.com.br/276167_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Get-Out_1280x1024.jpg[/img][/quote
Cone head. Na dem
Re: Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Almajiri means student.

D-ckhead

Dat one concern u,,na my language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.