Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) (19482 Views)

Ugwunnaya Chiedozie Bags Abia State Sports Award 2020 / Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by MagnaB: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
oboy3:
Has anybody asked themselves why the hausa/fulani dont ever get special recognition for anything positive both local and international,check out lists of people making Naija proud,its always Igbo or Yoruba,yet these people have been ruling us since forever

am not hating,just sayin my mind
Your actually right. The hausas and fulani only struggle to get power. Aside that, believe they have nothing else to contribute other than goats and cattle.

Shior.

Even the Bible advises us not to be unequally yoked but we are in Nigeria.
Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by chiefobdk(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
I'm surprised Ifeanyi Ubah didn't get a mention. dis guy is unmatched. wat he has done for football in Nigeria. Anambra state fa chairman. he is unmatched
Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by ettybaba(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
I expect Lechia (the away team) to score in the Poland match.
Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by Helkayklassic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mosesoly:
Shout out to Olawale omo Adigun, the president Bachelor association of Nigeria, the sky is your starting point, may God continue to reward your hustle,always giving us the best in the world of sport everyday, and also those tips that makes us smile to the bank. Yomi kazeem, that guy too from equatorial Guinea and the Madrid fan too, may God bless you all

Guy from Equatorial Guinea - Ivan Doughan
Madrid fan - Larry Eghosa
My main man - Otaibayomi Kazeem i fan that guy so much.
Congrats to Olawale Omo Adigun.

1 Like

Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by x12345678x: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
U will never see dia names here, if na appointment now..dey suddenly become d most " competent " hands. Rubbish!!
Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by dhesire(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2016
franchuks:
Nice one. I thought Murphy Jemba would have won one of the awards.

You are right, Murphy deserves something big.
Though am happy for Olawale.
Re: 5th Edition Of The Nigerian Sports Award: See Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) by AnyibestDede(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Omisport01:
no be only u bro me see join he is too real for me oooo gud sport analysis
That guy is gud, he knows the job

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Court Orders Jay Jay Okocha’s Arrest For Tax Evasion / Zlatan Equals Ronaldo’s Record Of Scoring Against 80 Different European Clubs / Emmanuel Emenike And Kenneth Omeruo Pictured With Friends In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.