Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt (2022 Views)

Yahaya Bello Picks Another Voter’s Card In Okene / INEC Portal To Check Your Voter Card Details Online Easily / Yahaya Bello In Voter's Card Multiple Registration Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by moneybugs: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
A man at ikotun general market located at ikotun egbe in side alimosho l.g.a of lagos state openly set his voters card on fire his reasons are :
our votes don't count under buhari's government just see what happens at edo and ondo you will know that every election done under this govt is 120% corruption and full master minded rigging.

so why will i go and stand under the sun where as the whole election and results have been concluded before the election day.
tell me who in his right sense will vote for APC in any state with the way the APC at federal has crumbled the economy of Nigeria our only country.
APC and buhari are only after power and they even come out openly to say it that they will do everything to win all the states in Nigeria using their federal power.

They are now saying that they have Edo and Ondo the next in line are Ekiti, Rivers, Delta, Balyesa and Anambra state.
and they have the full plan to get all this states.
so why are we still voting when all the votes are worthless.

The worst is that they are not even planing on how to fix the economical meltdown of the country. if you ask they will say there is no money but on any election campaigns they will spend billions of dollars.
please this government is a total disappointment just allow the voters card to burn and let me forget ever voting for buhari.

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
prof sole Soyinka should come and see example, not throw is green card inside s Ghana-most-go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by akpopaul: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
two wrongs don't make a right.pls we need to change this govt come 2019.what I saw in Akure last week election was horrible.openly sharing money and policemen looking the other way.this is back to pre Goodluck era.APC is a bad change

11 Likes

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by fabuloz1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hehehe...i like this man abeg grin truth be told,Buhari's govt is a huge joke soyinka,come and see talk-and-do man. grin soyinka said he would burn his green card,whereas he said, "he threw it away". Promise not upheld yet embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by timsTNA: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Afonjas, this is how it is done

7 Likes

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by airminem(f): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
There are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by greenermodels: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
airminem:
There are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it
nice quote.
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by limeta(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
I don,t blame the man at all
Yes you have shown me the best thing to do
Never again i leave my house to vote all you bone heads.
Ash to ash.

long live bia
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by kingwax7007: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
limeta:
I don,t blame the man at all
Yes you have shown me the best thing to do
Never again i leave my house to vote all you bone heads.
Ash to ash.

long live bia

what is the matter with this one? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by limeta(f): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
kingwax7007:
what is the matter with this one? undecided

Stay far away from my mention.

1 Like

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
From his face you would no the man is suffering from too much intake of Pakistan WEED.
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by OlujobaSamuel: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
what this man just did is illegal and criminal, police just fit use am chop. all id cards of any kind remains the property of the issuer, either paid for or not, the card can be revoked at any point in time if the t&c are not complied with
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by kingwax7007: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
limeta:

Stay far away from my mention.
u dnt own a mention...
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by limeta(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
u dnt own a mention...

Stay put soon you will check out but can never leave.
Roll your dice.

1 Like

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by buhahaha: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=kingwax7007 post=51598638]what is the matter with this one? undecided[/quote Pple a resolute with their personal opinion. Stop reasoning from ur goat side... face ur front.. u can't force anyone to join ur party or support a dry ass presido
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by donsteady(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
what this man just did is illegal and criminal, police just fit use am chop. all id cards of any kind remains the property of the issuer, either paid for or not, the card can be revoked at any point in time if the t&c are not complied with

Why you no tell Obasanjo when he ordered his boys to destroyed his PDP memeber ship card.

3 Likes

Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by Atiku2019: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Going man we need your vote in 2019

#Atiku2019
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by dunkem21(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
donsteady:

Why you no tell Obasanjo when he ordered his boys to destroyed his PDP memeber ship card.

Silence everywhere cheesy
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by greatiyk4u(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
akpopaul:
two wrongs don't make a right.pls we need to change this govt come 2019.what I saw in Akure last week election was horrible.openly sharing money and policemen looking the other way.this is back to pre Goodluck era.APC is a bad change

Oga, during GEJ era 2015 precisely PDP in all the pooling units in my local government in Enugu not only openly shared money on election day but also cooked rice and "okpa" with enough palmwine for any body that votes PDP

They even go as far as guiding older and illiterate votes on how to thumb print for PDP

Nigeria is in a shambles we know but presenting GEJ as an ideal leader is lane and rediculous
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by wexyee: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
may him go hug transformer
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by SillyMods: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
A kolo mental on the loose!

cheesy
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by leofab(f): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice move to the paths of stupidity !!
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by OlujobaSamuel: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
donsteady:

i never celebrated him in any form when he did bro, cuz i know its wrong. I went for my cert some years ago in school, the school was demanding for my ND id although i was holding my HND id at that point, i was told to bring the ND, i said it already washed off, they still demanded to have it, I wasnt ready to go through the process of claiming a lost id, so i travelled back home just to get the id and come back about a week later for my certs.
you and i know that what obj did was wrong, there was a commentary by a lawyer in respect to soyinka's decision to destroy his green card, the counsel just admonished him to walk away from the country rather than try to destroy the card as it is a criminal offense.
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by donsteady(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
i never celebrated him in any form when he did bro, cuz i know its wrong. I went for my cert some years ago in school, the school was demanding for my ND id although i was holding my HND id at that point, i was told to bring the ND, i said it already washed off, they still demanded to have it, I wasnt ready to go through the process of claiming a lost id, so i travelled back home just to get the id and come back about a week later for my certs.
you and i know that what obj did was wrong, there was a commentary by a lawyer in respect to soyinka's decision to destroy his green card, the counsel just admonished him to walk away from the country rather than try to destroy the card as it is a criminal offense.
I get u
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by obaloppelujo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
one man's food is another man's hemlock . He can aswell burn his nysc cert if he has one . Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by moneybugs: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Oga, during GEJ era 2015 precisely PDP in all the pooling units in my local government in Enugu not only openly shared money on election day but also cooked rice and "okpa" with enough palmwine for any body that votes PDP

They even go as far as guiding older and illiterate votes on how to thumb print for PDP

Nigeria is in a shambles we know but presenting GEJ as an ideal leader is lane and rediculous
fool this not about GEJ it is about the present govt and how they have crumbled the economy and still don't have any solution but are only interested in wast nigerians money just get power in all the states.
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by greatiyk4u(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
moneybugs:

fool this not about GEJ it is about the present govt and how they have crumbled the economy and still don't have any solution but are only interested in wast nigerians money just get power in all the states.

illiteracy is a chronic disease
Re: Man At Lagos Burnt His Voter's Card Said Votes Don't Count Under Buhari Govt by moneybugs: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

illiteracy is a chronic disease
you are right and it has engulfed you

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Oba Of Lagos Storms Asorock; In Closed Door Meeting Wt Osinbajo / Buhari Congratulates Dr. Dakuku Peterside As New Chairman Of AAMA / 4 Things You Did Not Know About Cocoa House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.