Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm (1848 Views)

Are You A NEOLIFE Network Marketer? Having Issues With Monthly PV!! SOLVED!! / Help!!! I Am Having Problem With My Gtbank Mobile App And Online Banking / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by horlahwaley(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mmm gurus in the house, come to my rescue.
I have been having problem of been matched after getting help on mmm. My money is due for withdrawal but I just cant collect it. I ph 10000 on Nov 1 and my money has grown to 12228 on November 25th. I decided to gh 12000 and I wasn't matched till Dec 1st. I cancelled again and re_requested for help still not yielding. I have written support 2 times but there was no reply. I read online that one might gotten into moratium, though I never edit a week before gh. The only time I edited was when I added beneficiary name to my bank account and that was when I ph. Could this be the cause of not getting help? I mail my direct guider still no reply.
Pld what can I do.
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by andymola(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Check very well. It only happens when you edit the account previously filled. Did you edit your account?
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by horlahwaley(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
andymola:
Check very well. It only happens when you edit the account previously filled. Did you edit your account?
I click on edit but never alter anything, I saved it.
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Your under moratorium bro..

Write to support and wait for a reply.. Simple n short
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by horlahwaley(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
ifex370:
Your under moratorium bro..

Write to support and wait for a reply.. Simple n short
how many days does it last and should I cancel my go pending the time it wld be fixed?
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by afanide: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
why is everyone having Issues lately

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY......
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Beesluv: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
afanide:
why is everyone having Issues lately .
Maybe its a warning sign
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
horlahwaley:
how many days does it last and should I cancel my go pending the time it wld be fixed?
At least 15 days - a month.. Yes cancel.. Write to support.. Wait for reply and then retry.. You'll get your money.. Don't panic..

I was in the same situation before.. Yours is small self.. Mine was 754k in total.. So calm down
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Beesluv:

Maybe its a warning sign

You'll gain nothing by causing panic... I dunno when Nigerians will get sense..
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by horlahwaley(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
ifex370:

At least 15 days - a month.. Yes cancel.. Write to support.. Wait for reply and then retry.. You'll get your money.. Don't panic..

I was in the same situation before.. Yours is small self.. Mine was 754k in total.. So calm down
tnx
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
horlahwaley:
tnx

See speed.. Choi ..do you sleep on Nl? undecided
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by horlahwaley(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
ifex370:

See speed.. Choi ..do you sleep on Nl? undecided
lol
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
afanide:
why is everyone having Issues lately

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY......

Cos most if them registered on there own without involving someone thats already in the system. I could recall when a downline of mine. a lady. , chat me up that she wants me to guide her on her registration procedure. I willingly Helped her and gave her a detailed step by step approach to guide against any form of ban or moratorium. And till she GH, Nothing like mora. , but some nairalanders think we are after there 10percent . I don't pity any of them crying like chicken. Afterall, someone showed me the way, and he is entitled to my 10percent, so ,what's the fuss of been greedy with your 10percent.
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by shabashola(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=ifex370 post=51600335]
I was in the same situation before.. Yours is small self.. Mine was 754k in total.. So calm down[/quote i salute u... so you mean you put in 7hundred and sumtin thousand in mmm, ve bin having sleepless night over 100k sef

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=shabashola post=51606433][/quote]

""I've been having sleepless night ""
you don't want to be rich
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by PIPPROF(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
ifex370:

i requested help 600k i got

it

all these guys tinkering with their bank account details
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=shabashola post=51606433][/quote]

My dear.. Twas not easy oo.. But with God.. All things are possible..

I sleep very well.. But that moratorium period was crazy like kilode
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by ifex370(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
PIPPROF:

i requested help 600k i got

it

all these guys tinkering with their bank account details

I no de near that account area.. D tin don put fear for my body...

But its a wonderful concept from mmm so as to dissuade potential hacker's from being silly..

mmm really does have stable n somewhat sincere rules
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by dan55: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
horlahwaley:
Mmm gurus in the house, come to my rescue.
I have been having problem of been matched after getting help on mmm. My money is due for withdrawal but I just cant collect it. I ph 10000 on Nov 1 and my money has grown to 12228 on November 25th. I decided to gh 12000 and I wasn't matched till Dec 1st. I cancelled again and re_requested for help still not yielding. I have written support 2 times but there was no reply. I read online that one might gotten into moratium, though I never edit a week before gh. The only time I edited was when I added beneficiary name to my bank account and that was when I ph. Could this be the cause of not getting help? I mail my direct guider still no reply.
Pld what can I do.
i can see your into investing take advantage of this oppotunity 0.01BTC FREEEE!!! DOWNLOAD ATTCHED FILE FOR LINK....YOU GET HOURLY PROFIT AS YOU REGISTER YOU SEE YOUR PROFIT RISING

Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Beesluv: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
ifex370:

Back off
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by shabashola(f): 5:05am On Dec 04, 2016
carmag:

""I've been having sleepless night ""

you don't want to be rich
I want to but the thought of loosing that money is what is giving me sleepless night bvos 100k is not easy to come by in this my situation.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2016
shabashola:

I want to but the thought of loosing that money is what is giving me sleepless night bvos 100k is not easy to come by in this my situation.

did you not read the warning sign on their website which states that you should only use the money you can afford to lose..spare money

we all know it isn't a proper business model which you can predict the outcome the irony of it is that it did fail in some other countries of which Nigeria won't be different the question is when could that happen? ...no one knows

the scheme is so enticing that you make money without working which must come with a risk

so if you desire such mouth watering profits you should not be afraid to take a risk
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by PIPPROF(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
ifex370:

I no de near that account area.. D tin don put fear for my body...

But its a wonderful concept from mmm so as to dissuade potential hacker's from being silly..

mmm really does have stable n somewhat sincere rules

unlike the joke called cycler
Re: Help, I Am Having Issues On Mmm by Xync(f): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Get Miraculous Growth To Your Business Today / 10Litre And 25 Litre Yellow Keg/gallon For Sale . Over 10,000 Pcs / Is Orderbay (www.orderbay.com) Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.