Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Liverpool On The Decline - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool On The Decline (623 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / BREAKING: Ac Milan Striker, Mario Balotelli Joins Liverpool On A 16m Pounds Deal / Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool On The Decline by Johnnynash(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
I am an ardent follower of Liverpool FC but i am not really surprised for their free fall these days, when a coach decide to build a team on one player it is always difficult for the team when the player is not fit to play, i will say it again and again that Rafa Benitez is the major problem the team has and again the owners of the club are not serious about running the club if they are not able to run the let someone tell them to please sell the club to prospective buyers who will give we the fans what we desire in a team, if not the fortunes of the club will continue to dwindle i only pity the captain of the club Steven Gerald who may not be able to get hold of the premier league before he finally retires.

(1) (Reply)

3rd Place Waste Of Time / Tragedy In Angola / Quater Final Algeria 3 Vs Civ 2 aet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.