Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. (984 Views)

Gay Buddhist Monk Having Drug Gay S.ex With Monks In Temple, Leaked On Facebook / Booty Play-things You Should Know Before Trying 'butt Stuff' For The First Time / Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by Naijahotloaded(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Many people who are engaging in bondage s*x have been urged to follow this six things to make it a memorable one.
Before you ever think about engaging in bondage s*x, here are some of the things you need to know to avoid any risk.

Read more...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/12/03/6-things-you-must-know-before-trying-bondage-s-ex-with-your-partner/

Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by afanide: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Very nice topic but cant make FP
Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by Genea(f): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Naijahotloaded:
Many people who are engaging in bondage s*x have been urged to follow this six things to make it a memorable one.
Before you ever think about engaging in bondage s*x, here are some of the things you need to know to avoid any risk.

Read more...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/12/03/6-things-you-must-know-before-trying-bondage-s-ex-with-your-partner/
I am in love with the lingerie
Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
queensuccubus, do you ever gets tired of Nairaland?
Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but CHAINS & WHIPS excite me

Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
queensuccubus, do you ever gets tired of Nairaland?

grin

NOT AT ALL...why u ask??
Re: 6 Things You Must Know Before Trying Bondage S Ex With Your Partner. by KINGinVAHALA: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

NOT AT ALL...why u ask??
Never Mind!

(1) (Reply)

Girls, How Do We Differentiate Hard To Get And Never To Get? / See How I Lost Money & Séx / A Middle-aged Man Was Seen Running Naked After Disembarking From A Taxi In Utako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.