Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

We Can Live Forever In Immortality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Can Live Forever In Immortality (415 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Live Forever In Immortality by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Immortality is a Possibility

An unusual species, Turritopsis dohrnii, formerly classified as T. nutricula might be effectively immortal because of its ability under certain circumstances to transform from medusa back to the polyp stage, thereby escaping the death that typically awaits medusae post-reproduction if they have not otherwise been eaten by some other ocean organism. So far this reversal has been observed only in the laboratory. At least one professor at the Seto Marine Biological Laboratory at Kyoto University in Japan has concluded that there are three species of jellyfish that are immortal, and says their immortality may hold the key to immortality for human beings, as he says that genetically they are not that much different from humans.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii

Re: We Can Live Forever In Immortality by Kyllahmc(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dream on... Do you even know the chemistry behind Jolly fish immortality?

(1) (Reply)

Sunfun: Which Of These Tribes Will Enter Eternity Or Hell? / Can A Christian Who Commits Suicide Still Go To Heaven? / Clinical Diagnosis Of The Abrahamic God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.