Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

34sure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 34sure's Profile / 34sure's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 34sure: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello preggy mamas nd papas, have been following this trend for some months , though been a silent reader and I have found everyone wonderful so I decide to formally join in today. Am 18 weeks pregg this week. Wish to be accepted into this wonderful fold.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
And pls what does short protocol means for IVF treatment.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hello fruitful mummies nd daddies , I have been a silent reader for some time now just posted once or so . Blendy nd Inwangoblo You two have been a great source of inspiration to me ever since I signed on..

Pls I need help to answer these questions troubling me based on what the Dr told me today., is it possible not to ovulate every months? If yes, pls does this means that u might not produce eggs during IVF stipulations? Or that even if u do produce some, they might be of low quality.

Pls I need ur answers . Tnx a bunch.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 34sure: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lovely mothers , I bless God for your lives. I have been a silent reader for some months now but I want to say that there is no day that I don't come to this beautiful forum. This forum have giving me hope where there seems to be none.
From what I have read here over time, it has made me to appreciate God the more rather than blaming him for being silent to my cry of 10 yrs.
Am happy for those that have gotten their BFPs and thanking him also for us still in the waiting room which is for a very short while.
Baby dust to us all.

Hope no offens for the long post? Just can't help myself.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
AmazeBalls: @34sure,it's a very simple 15 mins procedure to check d uterus for any issues,it isn't painful but u might hv to take pain killers incase u experience mild cramping

@amazeballs, thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please has anyone done sonohsg before. And what does it entails. Reply urgently needed.
Lots of love.
Health / Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 34sure: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2013
Wow! What can I sat but to worship the king of kings nd the lord of lords for this wonderful gift . More than ever before I have confident that IVF is woth the effort. Congrats Bendy, they are so adorable. May they grow in in statue, wisdom,understandingIJN. May their names be heard among presidents, pastors, nd successful people of this world. God bless them real good. Xoxo
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 34sure: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm, reading through this trend has really made me felt not alone in my entire life, this forum is really a burden lifter. Being reading through for some times now and I have never felt this kind of love among women. I see how you all come together to console one another, am really happy I stumbled on this forum. I have realy learnt a lot from visiting here every day. I pray that God in his infinite mercy will hear the cry of every woman ttc IJN. Love you all.
Health / Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 34sure: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello fruitful moms in the house, am one of the silent readers and have been ttc too. Please I just read of the fasting now, pls can we be more explicit on the time and date.. Didn't really got that. Tnx

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.