Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Thanks so much mummyf and chestnut, Amen to your prayers. Hope Lo are doing great? Kisses to them kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
gr8fulheart, just stay positove and Almighty will bless you.
mummyf, chestnut, amen to ur prayers, i am 36wks and braxton hick is so freqient now.
sennyk *& kafcakes, its well, may it be easier than expected.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Topshop: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy New year, to all our customers. It's another year and i pray this year will be like none other. Ur business will flourish and God will show u unsual favour.
2013 was a good year as we a lot of you contacted us for diaper supply, i hope you are still waxing strong in the business. And for those who bought from us for personal use. I pray the children you used the diapers for will not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
2014 is here, and we are starting BIG.

Our new arrival consist of:

Toujours @ wholesale price 1900
Toujours wipes @ 3600 pack of 12
Sunflower oil 5litres @ 2000,
Little Angel Nappies @ 2000
Vegetable oil 5litres @ 2000
Huggies wipes 1600
Huggies USA diapers
Many more items available as well,

Now is the time to contact us: Send us your order for quick collection. It won't last for long. Order now. BB 75A0770B or email me topshopireland@gmail.com.

Delivery available at a reduced cost for wholesalers in Lagos. For people outside Lagos, we will take it to any bus pack of your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Igwuezi: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi lovely ladies and bumps. Thanks for accepting me into your family.
@ Sinie God be praised for your testimony. I pray this pregnancy shall be full term.
For those ttc, the same God that did it for us will do it for you too.
I salute all the nursing mommas in the house, may God continue to strengthen you.
Smokey drinky and Preshila, happy anniversary in arrears. May the oil of joy never cease to flow in your homes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princesca: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2014
@sinie I thank God for ur life.the report of God superceed every other reports.i have been looking forward to ur post for days now to hear good news.and God has indeed proved himself and u will deliver d Hebrew woman's way.im happy for u.for those of us hoping to get pregnant don't give up 4ck whatever d doctors says concerning u,d best report ever is d report of the Lord....in my first pregnancy I was told baby died inside of me by several dr,with d intervention of God I deliver that baby boy well and healthy,and I got pregnant again with my second child and it was confirmed that it was ectopic pregnancy which I immediate did and emergency CS and my left Fallopian tube was removed I cried for days that I might not been able to conceive again.3weeks after my CS it was discovered that a living baby is still in my womb after d removal of the one outside my womb with operation.what I'm trying to say is that God can move mountain for oursake.dont allow any dr to write u off medical,cry to ur God in whatever situation u are going through cus he is the surest and secured God I ever know...i claim atleast 10min delivery IJN.amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Awwwwwww! @willdidi, you're really a nice guy, thanks for your prayers for us and may God continue to bless you. Your wife shall carry to term in Jesus'name, amen. I'm really touched whenever I see a man that appreciates women and pregnancy. As for the cot, I personally believe that a baby's brain is a blank slate and whatever you as the parents introduce to it is what it knows. Many new mums, esp first timers want to sleep with their baby(excitement thingz) and the baby will just get used to that and then they'll think babies don't like cot. My baby sleeps in her cot day and night. She's on exclusive and I breast*feed her at night too and put her back to her cot after that, although the first 3 weeks when night feeding was very constant, she was sleeping with me on the bed SOMETIMES. Since her 4th week, it's been her cot all the way up till now. Just get the cot if you can afford it, but if not, then explain to madam and you guys can forget it. it's all good.

@sinie our God has made a name for Himself on your behalf. You shall carry to term in Jesus' name, Amen.

@Preshilla, cute story there, whoever wrote it is really talented.

@kaf cakes and sennykenny, God will see you through.

@gr8fulheart, continue to be gr8tful to God for all you have, and He will surely bless you with all you want. Your story touched me.

@igwuezi welcome to the thread.

@all this ori of a thing is something else o. a friend gave me little from hers when my baby had cough/cartah, it took care of that. I've been reading about it here and I decided to try it for skin care. you need to see my baby's colour! i applied it to see if it can clear a minor face rash and it did, and also gave her a beautiful colour eh. will tell my mum to buy more and send for me. Byvan please look well well o, the thing na wonder worker, although the smell na another thing o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2014
@Willdid,u re a superdad
@sinie,I thank God with you.a day old pregnancy is considered a childd to a mother.I can understand how u fee.God ll keep your joy till the day of delivery.
@preshila,that ur story eeehn sounds so real and touchy.
@kafcake and sunnykey,God ll giv u the strength just hang in there.iyabejis

@january mum,how preparation.,naw God I dey look now ooh cos time has REACH.
@new mum,how LO.
Its well with us all in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 07, 2014
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2014
@sexysisi...welcome here...you made the right decision jare, as every baby has the right to live.

pls feel free to ask anything...we definitely have some may mamas....skimpychick comes to mind, though im not sure she has been online this year yet.

I am late april, about three weeks ahead of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Welcome sexysisi. You took a brave decision and that alone shows the baby is in safe hands. I blv those that initiated the thread did so for us to support/encourage each other, and other preggers who may be following silently. Just ask ur question so that those who know can answer while those that don't kno can learn along with you. Pregnancy/babies is what we have in commn, its a really tough stuff and nobody should journey alone, married or not.
Hummingbird how the go dey go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2014
sexysisi, u are definitely welcome, we dont judge people here, what matters is for your safe delivery. feel free to ask anything, we are one big family here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tobiegal(f): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Hummingbird.... how have you been... we havent heard from you in a while. Hope the twins are doing well.

Sexysisi... welcome, dont tik dre anyone da wld judge... wot we ave in common like already said is da we r all pushers... so, feel free abeg.

AM really praying for all Jan. Moms... may the day come stressfree ijn.

March mamas. i hail as always oh.

Sen. Byvan, how's our big baby doing...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2014
I thank God for you Sinie... Please don't go back to the former hospital. Shout out to febuary moms... let the count down begin...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Sexysisi, this thread is for preggers, u r definitely welcome, weldone for keeping d baby, lol @ d strangling part grin. Pls fire away at Ur questions.
@all, count down things, baby is getting ready to drop, appointment tomorrow after which I will start going weekly. cheesy can't wait.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willdidi(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
@ mayblossom tanks 4 ur kind words n advise, wil definately keep to dem.
@ opeoluwa2 tanks a lot, my prayer is everyone should experience save delivery. I hope 2 b a gud dad oh.
@sexysisi ur very welcome here, all dis wonderful mamas in d house r very welcoming n accomodating here. Pls protect ur child, at ur age I don't tink u should b tinking of aborting d child tank God u kept him/her d Lord will c u through pls call on ur family 4 support, u need dem more dan ever b4 both 4 moral n spiritual support. Stay bless in d Lors.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sinie: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks u alll ooooo for rejoicing me with me, am rili glad to be a member of this family, ur good wishes and encouragemnts kept me going, I think its just beginning to dawn on me now that there is another human being growing inside me. I don't joke with my folic acid again oh. Lol.
@ princesca ur are a living miracle. God bless u n ur family and may his wonders continue to shower on u amen.
@ sexysisis, u are very welcome here and believe me u won't regret joining. No one is here to judge, we are all her as sisters going thru one of the most miraculous experience on earth and u are one of us. Soon u go be sexymama then u will know u made d best decision in keeping d baby. God is ur strenght.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 34sure: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hello preggy mamas nd papas, have been following this trend for some months , though been a silent reader and I have found everyone wonderful so I decide to formally join in today. Am 18 weeks pregg this week. Wish to be accepted into this wonderful fold.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sexysisi, u re very much welcome o. And yes, am a may may mama like u, yipee. I ve bin looking for u since,lols.
Tobiegal, i follow u to ask after humming bird o. She's been silent for a while. Humming bird, pls tweet for us if u re stil dere. Hope d ibejis re doin good.
Opeoluwa2, thanks o, na copy i copy am o. Saw it somewhere and decided to share it here.
Mayblossom, i am with u on dat baby cot ish. Na how u train d baby e go be. No be frm inside womb e take come out frm. Does he/she knw d difference btw a cot and a real bed. Everything depends on training. My mom said she used cot for all of us o n none of us dared to complain, lols.
Princesca, this ur story na real testimoney. Infact eh, dis our God too much. May wat he has done for us rwmain permanent in our lives, Amen.
Gratfulhrt, i join faith wt u and pray that the good Lord will visit u as he did to each and everyone of us in jesus name, Amen. Just never give up on God, Cheers.
Igwuezi, thanks a million. Hope u re doin well.
Kafcakes, pele o. May God perfect his plans towards u. U re in my thots and prayers.
Senior Byvan, o dikwa na nma? How re d generals doing? I say make i hail u, our Able counsellor.
Abeg o, make una forgive me for my long post, am just feeling like a typewriter dis afternoon, lols.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tolu02: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
I hail ooo! ao is d pushin going? d lord is our strength.

welcum 2 d newbies, u ar highly accepted to d big family.may we all carry to terms ijn n d ttcs shall receive dier blessing soonest, jst trust in him n it will b possible.

@sexysisi u've made d rite decisions n d gud lord ll c u true.

la royal, countdown tins, cant wait to pop her her out! anxiety tin.lol

sinie ,happy for u. I join u in praising d lord n it shall b permanent in ur lyf.

smoky &preshila, sorry dis is cumin l8, may ur luv wax stronger. Njoy!

luvly day ahead! cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sinie,i'm just moved to comment on this thread after a long time.May God's name alone be praised,just know that only GOd has the final say in or life,whatever negative comments any doctor makes about u or or baby just be rejecting it and continue to claim good things for itself.On the day of or delivery,or testimony will be the loudest ijn

Gr8tfulhrt,God will soon wipe away or tears and pains,there shall be no tears again in or life.always claim the good things,lay or hands on or tummy and prophesy to it always.or testimony will be loud in

Sexysisi,u're welcome.U will surely carry to term by his grace,be strong always.

Wildidi,u're a wonderful man.GOd bless or home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missnigeria: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
DOCTOR,PLEASE THIS IS URGENT.I'M 37 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH 32% P.C.V, IS THIS NORMAL? WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE IT BECAUSE THE DELIVERY DAY IS FAST APPROACHING.THANKS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi preggy moma in d house, went for anti natal dis morning and I was feeling dis contraction evry 15mint, I decided to complained to one of d midwifery. She decided to check me and later told me dat I'm 2cm dilated. Me I didn't believe her sha cos d contraction only come btw 15mnt or so, plus I wish to give birth by wk end. I'm now @ home to clean my house and get something ready b4 d normal contraction
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pinkydaisy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
my dear sennykenny1,,,please for the sake of our baby,,,go back to the hospital as soon as you can unless the hospital is very very close to your house ohh......because if the contraction decide to progress in the mid night or when traffic is heavy during the day e no go funny at all at all,,,so please, finish up and return to the hospital with your things ASAP,,it's better to be ready than to start rushing down there with leaking water and painful contractions....while hubby might be disobeying traffic rules just to get there on time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Tobiegal, he is doing great dear,no try his weightooo,enough gyming for me grin.

Preshila dear adim mmaooo,aka mu juru eju,PPA thing.

Sexysisi,nothing do you,you are highly welcome.

Mayblossom, nah operation use ori,eat ori,drink ori I dey this 2014 , ori must hear am and my skin must shine like glass grin.MIL ll get mine from villa.

Sennykenny,please know when to leave the house.

Hummingbird how u and your soldiers?

Udoka kedu ka gi na Nani imere?

Joilin,kafcakes,honey86,juliebest,julieni,smokeydrinkey,omowunmi,beauty and all the belle full mamas I dey hailoooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
sennykenny1: Hi preggy moma in d house, went for anti natal dis morning and I was feeling dis contraction evry 15mint, I decided to complained to one of d midwifery. She decided to check me and later told me dat I'm 2cm dilated. Me I didn't believe her sha cos d contraction only come btw 15mnt or so, plus I wish to give birth by wk end. I'm now @ home to clean my house and get something ready b4 d normal contraction

Sk how many weeks r now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
@kaf 38wks
@pinkydaisy thanks I'm timing myself cos its not really painful for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kemmy210(f): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Sexysisi,u're highly welcm 2dis happy family.May we all deliver safely IJN. Yes o,am 23weeks 2day so am also May mama.Gud 2have u in our midst. @Sinie,Congratulations! It's God's doing&it is marvellous in our sight.May God's name be praised 4eva.Amen.@ everyone,I greet una o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wow! So much to read,our God is really good.
@Sinie thank God so much for ur testimony.God ll kp both u and ur LO safe IJN.
@kafcakes dear, pls confirm wt anoda dr o.Frm wot I kno, u do nt induce a woman wt multiple pregnancy.Ur dr shldnt rush ur delivery b/c he s travelling.He cld remove d cerclage, bt I m nt comfortable wt inducing u 3 days later if contractions don't start.Abeg o.
@sexysisi and 34sure u re welcome
@sennykenny, happy for u. It means it ll b anytime soon.Pls get to d hsptl on tym o. God ll see u thru.
@missnigeria, dis is a thread for preggy mamas, nt 'doctor in d house'.Bt wot did ur dr say abt d pcv at ur last antenatal?Most hospital use 30% as their cutoff.I think u shld follo ur dr's advice, and of course eat well.
@Gr8flhrt, d Lord who has done it for us,will do it for u too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwawunmi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mamas in the house am 8wks gone 2day what vitamis can start to use cos av not being using anything. Can i use pregnacy care?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
kemmy210, am exactly 23 weeks today as well. So its likely our edd go be thesame day or week. At keast i don find delivery day/week mate. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks to everyone, for ur advice and all, I am indeed grateful, i saw my doc today and apparently, he doesn't want to deliver my babies till 38wks, so he wants me on bed rest for the next 2weeks,coz of the Braxton hicks that are frequent and intense and the cerclage, so the.bed rest will minimize the Braxton hicks and that will further delay labour, hubby declined the hospital bed rest, and said I'll do it at home, but the doc said I shld try it and if I notice I'm not actually resting I shld come back to the hospital. Apparently so far so good, I've failed at it, i just can't imagine myself in one place at home, it might work better in the hospital, that aside I have this funny pain that comes and goes in my bu*m and thi*gh area and when it happens I can't walk anymore, and if I attempt to force it, I'll almost fall, until it goes away and morning sickness is annoying me, especially in the mornings, and I can't walk well anymore, it's painful to actually walk, i was looking forward to the next week, but i bet it's for the better, these days seem so long

@Sennykenny you are with the baton coz I'm 35weeks and ur 38weeks, and my goal na 38weeks, the Lord Is ur strength luv.

Tchiwinnie, byvan, princess, sinnie, hummingbird, all the new comers, udoka, tolu, tobiegal, and the remaining mama's, Feb mama, how all of una dey, feb mamas no worry, once ur countdown time reach na me go tell u and give you go ahead, u can't pass me lie lie, so chill out, lol,
One love sisters
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Bonjour beautifl mommas!Its d day d Lord has made, and we ll rejoice and b glad in it.Join me to celebrate His goodness as its my birthday today!
@Oluwawumi,u can use pregnacare(and calcium,cos it doesn't contain calcium).Wen are u registering for antenatal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.