Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You (951 Views)

There Are 3 Kinds Of Relationships, But Only 1 Brings True Happiness / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / 3 Kinds Of Girlfriends That Will Make Your Life Miserable [MUST READ GUYS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by Newbeginnings(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
READ AND ENJOY

We all need to plan, to make strategies and reduce the possibility of the unexpected, but how can we do that if our mentality is not strong
I came to understand that there are two types of people in this world when I followed an experiment..

It was at a school which had two gates the big gate and the small gate (which was closest to the school hostel and students normally loved to use this one), both were normally opened every academic day, but on one of those days, the small gate was closed..

So as the students made their way to the school, they all noticed that the small gate was closed, now their next action caused a divide,
They were all walking towards the gate and when they saw that it was closed some walked straight to the big gate without getting to the small gate to inquire, while others got to the small gate and asked first why it was closed and if it can be opened for them, but were told to go to the big gate.

These tell us that there are two kinds of people:
1. People who see a change and leave it be, they then seek for another alternative (something similar)

2. People who see a change, respond to the change, inquire why the change happened, and try to know if they can change the change.

I believe the intelligent population, consists of the number two, while the spectators in this world, those who argue about the economy behind the scenes, and make not fruitful effort towards improving themselves or their environment are in number one, they accept situations the way they are, argue about it with friends and in the end do nothing about it..

although there is a third category.

3. Those who see a change, respond to the change, wait for the Number 2 to inquire about the change, wait for the Number 2 to try to know if they can change the change.

If the number two can't, these people go to the big gate, they don't take risks,

They have a good chance of survival, a good chance to make it big, allowing others do the work for them... But still, they are boys to the number 2..

The Question is Which Number are You?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to follow me for more posts like this (I will follow you back)

As for my followers and those I follow I have new posts coming this December that will completely change your new year revolution..

Please follow

1 Like

Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by Khd95(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iam d type that jumps d fence if either of the gate is closed,so what type of person do u think iam

1 Like

Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by Newbeginnings(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
Iam d type that jumps d fence if either of the gate is closed,so what type of person do u think iam

The type that always ends up in prison

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

Remember to follow

1 Like

Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by mofeoluwadassah: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:
A thief cool
Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by henrydadon(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin
abeg make person summarize

1 Like

Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Khd95:

hahahahahah holy cow! where are you from? this planet?

Easy guy.....
Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

The type that always ends up in prison

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

Remember to follow
Hahahaha Savage!
Re: The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
Lol, you are the type that does not know change exist in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina / How Do You Ask For Forgiveness From A Woman You Hurt? / This Photo Of A Young Black Lady Married To This Aged White Man Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.