Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Women Are Trash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Trash (3391 Views)

He's came back. / I've Dated Both Men And Women, Women Are Trash, Nigerian Girl Says / Nigerian Women Are Trash, They Are Useless ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
real sh!t.
Like why do y'all gon act like you aint got brains and shit....seriously y'all females gotta step up your game or in 2017 you all gon be more trashier than you was in 2016.peace

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by ObioratheBully: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eeya.. Broken to pieces..

Don't fight the pain, makes it worse.. Allow yourself feel it, get over it..

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by Sexxkillz: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Says a lot about the woman who conceived and birthed you. . .

Sounds legit.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Trash by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Which girl broke your sad little heart. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by kinggogo: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Some guys don't think sha b4 dey talk undecided undecided

Y'all maybe d ode was thrown from d sky undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Aww... Beautiful nonsense
Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Says a lot about the woman who conceived and birthed you. . .

Sounds legit.
nigga stfu!

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
kinggogo:
Some guys don't think sha b4 dey talk undecided undecided
fvck you boy.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by Sexxkillz: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
nigga stfu!
You're barking up the wrong tree here. . . I'm totally oblivious of the root cause of your obvious frustration.

^-_-^

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by CentaurXX: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
real sh!t.
Like why do y'all gon act like you aint got brains and shit....seriously y'all females gotta step up your game or in 2017 you all gon be more trashier than you was in 2016.peace

P
A
I
N

*•Pain•*

*~Pain~*

All I see is Pain. smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

You're barking up the wrong tree here. . . I'm totally oblivious of the root cause of your obvious frustration.

^-_-^
tha why you gon bring my mama into this.....nigga fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by kinggogo: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Blah blah blah, kip catching feelings undecided
Re: Women Are Trash by Sexxkillz: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
tha why you gon bring my mama into this.....nigga fvck you!
. . . Cos she's a woman, dumbass.

I guess you were far too deep into the realms of fucking stupidity to realize that if you point a finger, 4 more fingers are pointing back at you.

Now fuck_ off my mentions, with your warped and jejune mentality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Trash by Cbagz: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
real sh!t.
Mad Goat

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by chibabe259(f): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
@op, you didn't make sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by Chrisrare: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
We still have some few useful women @ op, but d majority are trash.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

. . . Cos she's a woman, dumbass.

I guess you were far too deep into the realms of fucking stupidity to realize that if you point a finger, 4 more fingers are pointing back at you.

Now fuck_ off my mentions, with your warped and jejune mentality.
sh!t i aint gon throw words with you boy...just wan beat you to death with ma bare hands...wtf! Brought you here in the first place bitch...don't you got like a dick to suck or something...Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trash by WomanOfRace(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Now you sound like a kid. How old are you? How could call women trash? to the extent of dragging ma's? Do you know how stressful and what it takes to carry a pregnancy for good nine months? do you know how a near death experience it was for some women to put to bed a baby? Do you know how painful the period cramp is? and do you know a lot of emotions it required of us to love a man, take all his bad and still make life less stressful for them? Can you give this your family,yourself a generation without women? Are you ever going to marry? We are a lot of thing good and more. What your mum will go through,sacrifice for you as a woman,your dad wouldn't do half of that.

No matter your pain shouldn't have generalized that. Your mum and sis are women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Trash by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
i see undecided

No comment!

You are not worth the "mental effort" required to educate you lipsrsealed #shallow clown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Trash by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
^^^^ op and sexxkillz grin cheesy
Re: Women Are Trash by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
"You was in 2016", what kind of english is thatundecided
Re: Women Are Trash by henrydadon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry

who did this to you

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
WomanOfRace:
Now you sound like a kid. How old are you? How could call women trash? to the extent of dragging ma's? Do you know how stressful and what it takes to carry a pregnancy for good nine months? do you know how a near death experience it was for some women to put to bed a baby? Do you know how painful the period cramp is? and do you know a lot of emotions it required of us to love a man, take all his bad and still make life less stressful for them? Can you give this your family,yourself a generation without women? Are you ever going to marry? We are a lot of thing good and more. What your mum will go through,sacrifice for you as a woman,your dad wouldn't do half of that.

No matter your pain shouldn't have generalized that. Your mum and sis are women.
speak for yourself woman...you know it deep down that all females are trash...but you wont say,y'all females are proud like that...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trash by Onechancearmy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Would this blanket assessment include your wife/girlfriend, sister (s), cousins all the females on NL?
Re: Women Are Trash by WomanOfRace(f): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
speak for yourself woman...you know it deep down that all females are trash...but you wont say,y'all females are proud like that...

Hmmmmm you are deeply hurt....deep wound.

You will come around.
Look at the bright side of life, it can only get better.
Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
firstking01:
"You was in 2016", what kind of english is thatundecided
boy if you don't mind your shit amma beat the first and the king outta your name...you'll be left only with abbreviations F.k

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Trash by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
real sh!t.

You grew up watching your dad verbally abuse your mum, right? Pretend you're saner than he was/is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Trash by CentaurXX: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
boy if you don't mind your shit amma beat the first and the king outta your name...you'll be left only with abbreviations F.k

Lol. This is actually hilarious. grin
Re: Women Are Trash by hertz9te(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hmmmmm you are deeply hurt....deep wound.

You will come around.
Look at the bright side of life, it can only get better.
bright side of life...shit.the only thing bright right about now is my neighbours bulb...i don't know wtf you talking about.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Trash by mofeoluwadassah: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wht av we done dis time o
Re: Women Are Trash by WomanOfRace(f): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
hertz9te:
bright side of life...shit.the only thing bright right about now is my neighbours bulb...i don't know wtf you talking about.

I take it off here now. My comment won't give you the Front Page you are gunning for by prolonging comments.

Keep extending.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Christ!! See How He Enj0yed H!s Girlfriend Behind The Wall / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise / Men Don't Moan During Sex, But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.