Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... (1574 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! / Drop Your Best Selfie!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
cool

Haters will be hating coz tatz what biitches do

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
DarkSavage:

I wouldn't call the #mnga a group of enthusiasts.

Jude is dying to be noticed when he can't even write better than a JSS 3 student. His hand writing could pass for chicken scrawls and posting rumpled bank notes in a thread to assuage for his lack of actual cash. [b]I wonder which ATM or bank dispenses rumpled and squeezed bank notes to customers angry

Samurai has long since engraved his name for everything senseless and illogical.

The albino is always for the cash and e-notoriety.

Check their threads, if they aren't posing as female wooing themselves, they are plagiarising even dumb posts or writing about side chicks.[/b]

Sis y naa grin
Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cool

Haters will be hating coz tatz what biitches do

Even as stupid as Durent is, he would know that ATM's don't disburse cash with currency straps on them. Yet some of these people claim to have access to money when something as basic as this is alien to them. grin

Judeefcc, I didn't realise I joined your campaign team without my knowledge. You know you haven't auditioned for that yet.

Heheheh... Federico Fillini in this bïtch! grin

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
SIINZ:

Even as stupid as Durent is, he would know that ATM's don't disburse cash with currency straps on them. Yet some of these people claim to have access to money when something as basic as this is alien to them. grin

Judeefcc, I didn't realise I joined your campaign team without my knowledge. You know you haven't auditioned for that yet.

Hahahahahah...

Well, maybe in some villages their ATM disbursed with bands. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahah...

Well, maybe in some villages their ATM disbursed with bands. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by TrapHedges(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
SIINZ:

Lols bruh.. It's obvious some people got nothing upstairs, even tho they claim to live in a duplex cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols bruh.. It's obvious some people got nothing upstairs, even tho they claim to live in a duplex cool

Welcome to NL. Where the older, less successful people hate on you for being #YAGI cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by TrapHedges(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
SIINZ:

Welcome to NL. Where the older, less successful people hate on you for being #YAGI cool

Lols.. I pity them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by mofeoluwadassah: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mayhorz:

Yep...no matter how small it is...it might just be needed
Ok
Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
DarkSavage:

I wouldn't call the #mnga a group of enthusiasts.

Jude is dying to be noticed when he can't even write better than a JSS 3 student. His hand writing could pass for chicken scrawls and posting rumpled bank notes in a thread to assuage for his lack of actual cash. I wonder which ATM or bank dispenses rumpled and squeezed bank notes to customers angry

Samurai has long since engraved his name for everything senseless and illogical.

The albino is always for the cash and e-notoriety.

Check their threads, if they aren't posing as female wooing themselves, they are plagiarising even dumb posts or writing about side chicks.
i can trolll , look for trouble but i will never lie
Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mayhorz:
We all know what the on going tour is...I mean the #MNGA....So,nairalanders...drop your comments or opinions on what could make nairaland great again....
My brothers in the campaign..where una dey o
brother evening cool how was your weekend ?
Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
DarkSavage:
The #Mnga is about jobless adults preparing for Mr Nairaland which is still 7 months away in 2017.

This is the formation of nairaland's most boring and witless trolls and dümmy backstabbers.

No one should be fooled. Look at the screenshot below and see how our resident troll , Jude is deliberately pretending to be nice until after 2017 Mr And Miss Nairaland, then he will launch his trademark senseless trolling and dumb posts.

#Resist fake people.

ishilove angry
Re: Drop Your Ideas Nairalanders.... by Mayhorz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
brother evening cool how was your weekend ?
great and urs??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Lie... Were Did You Recieve Your First Kiss. / The Benefits Of Early Morning Sex For The Married Couples / See Lady Who Shares Before & After S*x Photos Of Herself & Her Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.