Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Iphone Sim Not Support - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Sim Not Support (4316 Views)

My 4G Mtn Sim Not Compatible With My New Nokia 3.1 / My Iphone X Chip Unlock Suddenly Started Showing “sim Not Supported” Help Bypass / I Need Small Nokia Dua Sim Not More Than 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Sim Not Support by Lacomb(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2016
I have this iphone sent to me and when I put in an etisalat Sim to set it up, I get the following message "The Sim card that you currently have installed in this iphone is from a carrier that is not supprotedunder the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. this is not a hardware issue with the iphone. please insert another sim card from a supported carrier or request that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier. please contact apple for more information."
How can this be resolved please? As send Said phone had been unlocked.

Re: Iphone Sim Not Support by sakalisis(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2016
Sure , contact me, my number in my signature
Re: Iphone Sim Not Support by jaid23: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Dear Op, you need to do a SIM UNLOCK for the phone.. its been lockd to a carrier prob. 'cos d phone was bought on contract. try vistn an engineer that can do that for U.
Re: Iphone Sim Not Support by ExchangerPLUS: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
If you have a US sim card or network supported sim card, just insert it to active it and you can start using any other sim on it.
Re: Iphone Sim Not Support by Joebie: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Did you resolve the issue? Similar problem here. Unlock services in naija claim it is locked, but it really isn't. In my case, I had already activated it with a US SIM.
From my research the particular model of this iphone has restrictions to carriers with certain bands. Still, it should work in Etisalat(9 mobile) which has a 4G band of 3 -- but it didn't.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Flash Your Nokia S60 By Your Self Check This Out! / All Gionee Stock ROM Download / Master The Fun Art Of Taking Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.